2darksIIIde4 wrote::ohhh:
:shrug2:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Re: TITANIC STONES AND SLY POLAROID

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » November 30th, 2015, 6:43 pm

8deucelks2 wrote:
mikestone wrote:
Chicago773 wrote:whoever said the Titatnics was renegade some F*ck*n clowns ...stones got factions just like any other you have Apaches , Jabaris mostly harveyworld tho , Rubes , Jet Blacks ,latin stones , the familia stones aint Bpsn but its several types of stones yall N*ggaz from far away dont know nun bout that shiit ..and sly got major plugg with the titanics ..but most the titanics ova east ..
:tiphat:

These n*ggas have no problem throwin around they misinformation.
Fam first of all who don't kno y'all got a million and one factions lol but if that's the case and they wasn't renegade then where was they A&a when we was hittin them n*ggas up? When we was hitting them maniacks up last summer we had them apaches and everybody else at us too n*gga I don't know if they still renegade or if they jumped on count wit yal or what but trust me them n*ggas was renegade ain't no misinformed sh*t fam f*ck it though..... WE BUSH b*tch :shoot: tpsk
Latin Kings vs Stones this sh*t I can't believe

Jiwe Penda
fresh meat

Re: TITANIC STONES AND SLY POLAROID

Post by Jiwe Penda » December 6th, 2015, 4:10 pm

The T's been around....they were strong on 43rd back in the day (Rest In Peace TC). Drexside 52nd Drexel-Ingleside-were/are T's since the early 90's. They used to be Undertaker Vice Lords and a few MC's until TC came around and plugged them with the T's from over East. Kenny B came around and some went the Rube route while some stayed the Bull route....We bumped heads with them because of the Rube demo but never nothing serious because We all grew up together. Sly is a real dude...been about bread since back in the day. The T's are some good Brothers....real deal.