Almighty Latin Kings Nation - What is our purpose?

Loyalty
fresh meat
Affiliation: Neutral

Almighty Latin Kings Nation - What is our purpose?

Unread post by Loyalty » March 27th, 2007, 9:00 pm

[align=center]What is our purpose?[/align]

[align=justify]

The Manifesto explains that this Nation was founded "in the sixth decade of the twetieth-centuty". Our purpose was and is for the progress, upliftment, and freedom of our people -- the Third World people. Our duty is to learn so that we may teach, to seek liberation of our opressed brothers and sisters, to unite and stand up against those who seek to deny our rightful existence, no only in the level of economic progress, but also cultural acceptance. In agreeing to be a member, you agree to the laws and rules of the Manifesto/Constitution and all of its applicable laws, to respect and follow the five (5) points of the Coronet and to sacrifice for the good of our brothers, our sisters, and our Nation. In order to go about achieving goals, there are set laws, rules, regulations, as well as specified beliefs which must be adhered to, or in others words followed.

[/align]

[align=center]National Emblem[/align]

The Crown is the National Emblem of the Almighty Latin Kings Nation. It displays our royalty among men; our sovereignity and our Kingdom among Nations. The Crown is a symbol that is recognized all over the world and although there are many different types, the two that The Almighty Latin Kings Nation identify with the most are the Imperial and the Coronet. The Imperial is the one most generally used to represent our beloved Nation because of its very meaning and magnificence. Each of the Coronet's five points has a special meaning. They represent Love, Honor, Obedience, Sacrifice and Righteouness. The Crown enthrones our idealism, our beliefs and attitued towards a better way of life in the universe...

[align=center]Sacred colors[/align]

The Black represents the solid dominant color of the universe, the brave and the bold, the darkness of the imense night. It represents people of one idea, one body, mind and soul, the Alpha and Omega.

The Gold represents the fabulous brilliant Sun at its highest peak; the splendoring glow of hope in oppresed People, the brilliance of the mind and the solid unity in strength, love and sacrifice.

Two colors of natural creations existing since the beginning of time and enduring forever.

iNfAmOuZ
fresh meat

Unread post by iNfAmOuZ » March 28th, 2007, 11:47 am

we gots thirdworld but fo a diff purpose aka lik our block name 13 street aka 3rd world as in tres spanish for three and thats how we roll

Kingfresh360
underboss

Unread post by Kingfresh360 » December 12th, 2007, 10:45 am

^^^^^ this bro is rite....but also... i wanted to bring this topic bak from the dead....it was posted bak in da day.LOL

bangbang
prospect

Unread post by bangbang » December 12th, 2007, 1:09 pm

and when it comes down to it kings are nothing but a big glorified street gang
fuck all that extra shit

Snoopy J
underboss

Unread post by Snoopy J » December 12th, 2007, 11:00 pm

Loyalty wrote:[align=center]What is our purpose?[/align]

[align=justify]

The Manifesto explains that this Nation was founded "in the sixth decade of the twetieth-centuty". Our purpose was and is for the progress, upliftment, and freedom of our people -- the Third World people. Our duty is to learn so that we may teach, to seek liberation of our opressed brothers and sisters, to unite and stand up against those who seek to deny our rightful existence, no only in the level of economic progress, but also cultural acceptance. In agreeing to be a member, you agree to the laws and rules of the Manifesto/Constitution and all of its applicable laws, to respect and follow the five (5) points of the Coronet and to sacrifice for the good of our brothers, our sisters, and our Nation. In order to go about achieving goals, there are set laws, rules, regulations, as well as specified beliefs which must be adhered to, or in others words followed.

[/align]

[align=center]National Emblem[/align]

The Crown is the National Emblem of the Almighty Latin Kings Nation. It displays our royalty among men; our sovereignity and our Kingdom among Nations. The Crown is a symbol that is recognized all over the world and although there are many different types, the two that The Almighty Latin Kings Nation identify with the most are the Imperial and the Coronet. The Imperial is the one most generally used to represent our beloved Nation because of its very meaning and magnificence. Each of the Coronet's five points has a special meaning. They represent Love, Honor, Obedience, Sacrifice and Righteouness. The Crown enthrones our idealism, our beliefs and attitued towards a better way of life in the universe...

[align=center]Sacred colors[/align]

The Black represents the solid dominant color of the universe, the brave and the bold, the darkness of the imense night. It represents people of one idea, one body, mind and soul, the Alpha and Omega.

The Gold represents the fabulous brilliant Sun at its highest peak; the splendoring glow of hope in oppresed People, the brilliance of the mind and the solid unity in strength, love and sacrifice.

Two colors of natural creations existing since the beginning of time and enduring forever.

Maybe I'm wrong and shit but.....
I thought you weren't supposed to share shit like that....but maybe I'm wrong though....

HARLEM 62 LKN
captain

Unread post by HARLEM 62 LKN » December 12th, 2007, 11:46 pm

Brother why you postin this...if you were standing in front of me I'd smush you. This is not for everyone else to see.

KING POP'P
boss

Unread post by KING POP'P » December 13th, 2007, 9:33 pm

I dont like that man would you put that up their? If I could edit that I would

Solidified
og

Unread post by Solidified » December 13th, 2007, 9:34 pm

KING POP'P wrote:I dont like that man would you put that up their? If I could edit that I would
Delete it.

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SELF MADE GANGSTAZ WE DONT HONOR NOBODY HOE 1974
Location: 1974 GANGSTAZ SINCE 1997 YOU LIL NIGGAZ PEONZ CK SCRK FSK LKK IIVLK CVLK TVLK NORTHSIDE GUNNERZ

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » December 13th, 2007, 10:05 pm

HARLEM 62 LKN wrote:Brother why you postin this...if you were standing in front of me I'd smush you. This is not for everyone else to see.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KOM
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Unread post by KOM » December 13th, 2007, 11:50 pm

1974GEEZ wrote:
HARLEM 62 LKN wrote:Brother why you postin this...if you were standing in front of me I'd smush you. This is not for everyone else to see.

Did he say smush him? LOL!

ALKN360_LBK
fresh meat

Unread post by ALKN360_LBK » December 14th, 2007, 7:14 pm

y da fuck u postin dis up ur a fuckin retard now flakes culd see dis shit

Snoopy J
underboss

Unread post by Snoopy J » December 14th, 2007, 9:54 pm

Ain't it funny that a nigga wit the screenname "Loyalty" puts yall shit up there? Yea, that's fuckin' :lol:

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior
Location: 1974 GANGSTAZ SINCE 1997 YOU LIL NIGGAZ PEONZ CK SCRK FSK LKK IIVLK CVLK TVLK NORTHSIDE GUNNERZ

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » December 15th, 2007, 2:03 pm

6TreyBanger wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:

LMAO I THINK HE MEANT TO SAY "SMASH YO ASS" LMAO

HARLEM 62 LKN
captain

Unread post by HARLEM 62 LKN » December 15th, 2007, 3:07 pm

1974GEEZ wrote:
6TreyBanger wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:

LMAO I THINK HE MEANT TO SAY "SMASH YO @$$" LMAO

Naw, I meant smush him thats how we say in Argo

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » December 15th, 2007, 3:18 pm

HARLEM 62 LKN wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:
6TreyBanger wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:

LMAO I THINK HE MEANT TO SAY "SMASH YO @$$" LMAO

Naw, I meant smush him thats how we say in Argo

LMAO SMUSHY FACE ASS LOL WHAT UP KING I GOT THEM BUSTYZ ON DECK FOR NEW YEARS IS GOING DOWN

Fromthechi
fresh meat
Affiliation: Alkn

Unread post by Fromthechi » May 27th, 2018, 12:55 am

This whole forum is bogus. Fukin kids dont even know what it means to be a chicago GANGSTER.