Unread post by _Venom_ » January 25th, 2009, 1:44 am

People be telling me there is.

Around Fullerton and Tripp
And in Cicero.

Wtf are California gangs doing here.

Mack D The Disciple
superior

Unread post by Mack D The Disciple » January 25th, 2009, 11:20 am

Them California Gangs Tried to Come To Chicago but got there Heads laid out. :shoot:

DZ
boss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: the hood international

Unread post by DZ » January 25th, 2009, 12:31 pm

Sewer rats are everywhere. What can you do about sewer rats tho?

INSANE COBRA FOLKKZ
fresh meat

Unread post by INSANE COBRA FOLKKZ » January 25th, 2009, 1:10 pm

_Venom_ wrote:People be telling me there is.

And in Cicero.

fullerton n tripp all cobra hood my nigka all through armitage... from pulaski to kostner
them niggas got banged out since da longest

in cicero i know they got a small set around 18th and laramie sumwer by da park

NORTH5IDE M.O.E
general
Affiliation: North-Pole Finball

Unread post by NORTH5IDE M.O.E » January 25th, 2009, 1:12 pm

And in Cicero.

there few nigkas who be claimin 13
they be on Austin n Belden

_Venom_
underboss

Unread post by _Venom_ » January 25th, 2009, 1:55 pm

That's probably them.

Back in 05 I heard some pachucos killed surenos over there in Belmont-Craigin

I was like what the fuck, surenos aren't in Chicago.

INSANE COBRA FOLKKZ
fresh meat

Unread post by INSANE COBRA FOLKKZ » January 25th, 2009, 4:38 pm

_Venom_ wrote:That's probably them.

I was like what the f*ck, surenos aren't in Chicago.

that was by blackhawk park by laramie. surenos were makin noise around there but
them niggas aint there no more though thats all latin styler'z hood and sum cobras be around there

by austin and belden i never heard surenos tryin to be around there thas MK'z and MLD'z and sum IG'z

NORTH5IDE M.O.E
general
Affiliation: North-Pole Finball

Unread post by NORTH5IDE M.O.E » January 25th, 2009, 6:11 pm

INSANE COBRA FOLKKZ wrote:
_Venom_ wrote:That's probably them.

I was like what the f*ck, surenos aren't in Chicago.

that was by blackhawk park by laramie. surenos were makin noise around there but
them niggas aint there no more though thats all latin styler'z hood and sum cobras be around there

by austin and belden i never heard surenos tryin to be around there thas MK'z and MLD'z and sum IG'z

they on a low key tip
they sum lil 14-15 year old dudes bro

8ugsy
superior
Region: North East

Unread post by 8ugsy » January 28th, 2009, 7:26 pm

hella surenos in FL, they go by sur13 strictly tho, pronounced in spanish kina like su-trece, i uno, alot in lakeland fl, some in kissimee too

bee_G.
superior

Unread post by bee_G. » January 29th, 2009, 10:56 pm

Mack D The Disciple wrote:Them California Gangs Tried to Come To Chicago but got there Heads laid out. :shoot:

:lol: like they deserved! :2cents: they have no need bein in Chicago

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog
Affiliation: THEE ALKN

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » April 29th, 2009, 2:08 am

8ugsy wrote:hella surenos in FL, they go by sur13 strictly tho, pronounced in spanish kina like su-trece, i uno, alot in lakeland fl, some in kissimee too

U SOUND LIKE U WENT OUT WITH THEM.............WHAT DID U COOK FOR THEM TOO???AH NEUTRON???AND ONE THING FOR SURE LITTLE NIGGA...........THERE AINT NO HOMEBASE FLORIDA GANGS IN A PUSSY ASS STATE LIKE GAY ASS FLORIDA..........CAUSE THA MAJORITY OF YA'LL FAGS ROCK PINK SPEEDOS,RYDE AROUND IN PINK SCOOTERS AND SIP ON SUM PINK LEMONAIDS AND TOO BUSY TRYIN TO LOOK PRETTY IN PINK.............SO NIGGA QUIT BUMPIN YOUR PINK GUMS..........CAUSE THA ONLY GANGS OR STREET MOBS THAT RUN YOUR PUSSY HOMESTATE OF BITCH ASS FLORIDA...........ARE CHICAGO GANGS AND THAT'S A FACT..........ASK THEM PINK POLICE DOWN IN GAY ASS DADE???AND NEUTRON U ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS...........IS STILL ALKN............SO DON'T COME HERE LIKE U KNOW A WHOLE LOT OF CHICAGO SHIT,CAUSE YOUR NUTTHIN BUT A FOLKZ CHEERLEADER..........AND IF YOUR GONNA CHEER.............THEM WHY DON'T U COME AND CHEER FOR THEE ALKN???CAUSE WERE YOUR KINGZ!!!THA ONES WHO RULED YOUR PUSSY ASS STATE!!!

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » April 29th, 2009, 2:10 am

RUMOR HAS IT THAT THEM SOUTHSIDE BUNNIES FROM 26 STREET BROUGHT ALOT OF THESE SURENOS FROM CALI,SINCE MOST OF THEM HAVE FAMILIES OUT IN THA WESTCOAST AND WHO ARE RELATED OR HAVE SUM SOUR OF FAMILY TIES WITH THESE WESTCOAST GANG???

_Venom_
underboss

Unread post by _Venom_ » June 19th, 2009, 9:16 pm

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
8ugsy wrote:hella surenos in FL, they go by sur13 strictly tho, pronounced in spanish kina like su-trece, i uno, alot in lakeland fl, some in kissimee too

U SOUND LIKE U WENT OUT WITH THEM.............WHAT DID U COOK FOR THEM TOO???AH NEUTRON???AND ONE THING FOR SURE LITTLE NIGGA...........THERE AINT NO HOMEBASE FLORIDA GANGS IN A p*ssy @$$ STATE LIKE g*y @$$ FLORIDA..........CAUSE THA MAJORITY OF YA'LL FAGS ROCK PINK SPEEDOS,RYDE AROUND IN PINK SCOOTERS AND SIP ON SUM PINK LEMONAIDS AND TOO BUSY TRYIN TO LOOK PRETTY IN PINK.............SO NIGGA QUIT BUMPIN YOUR PINK GUMS..........CAUSE THA ONLY GANGS OR STREET MOBS THAT RUN YOUR p*ssy HOMESTATE OF b*tch @$$ FLORIDA...........ARE CHICAGO GANGS AND THAT'S A FACT..........ASK THEM PINK POLICE DOWN IN g*y @$$ DADE???AND NEUTRON U ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS...........IS STILL ALKN............SO DON'T COME HERE LIKE U KNOW A WHOLE LOT OF CHICAGO sh*t,CAUSE YOUR NUTTHIN BUT A FOLKZ CHEERLEADER..........AND IF YOUR GONNA CHEER.............THEM WHY DON'T U COME AND CHEER FOR THEE ALKN???CAUSE WERE YOUR KINGZ!!!THA ONES WHO RULED YOUR p*ssy @$$ STATE!!!

Wtf haha, this nigga hates Florida

Coyote_blue
colonel

Unread post by Coyote_blue » June 19th, 2009, 11:19 pm

DZ wrote:Sewer rats are everywhere. What can you do about sewer rats tho?

you ain't playin my nigga. we got them all over montana and they even got sets on the rez where there's only like 40 messkin people. they're outnumbered by ndns in their own sets on rez turf :lol:

DZ
boss

Unread post by DZ » June 20th, 2009, 1:40 am

Coyote_blue wrote:

you ain't playin my nigga. we got them all over montana and they even got sets on the rez where there's only like 40 messkin people. they're outnumbered by ndns in their own sets on rez turf :lol:

Shit they even in my own neighborhood, they got beef wit the Washington Street Boyz and some other niggas.

CHiKiLLiNOiS
sergeant

Unread post by CHiKiLLiNOiS » June 22nd, 2009, 10:03 pm

Them bitch ass 13s are in the suburbs, and the few times they try 2 start some shit in the city they get smoked. That is the dumbest possible thing u can do is rep a cali gang in the city, people and folks gonna see who can smoke yall the fastest... stay in the burbs u soft ass niggas, oh yea and when they go 2 county they gotta go into PT cuz same shit in jail , muthafuckers wanna make an example out em

_Venom_
underboss

Unread post by _Venom_ » June 22nd, 2009, 11:23 pm

CHiKiLLiNOiS wrote:Them b*tch @$$ 13s are in the suburbs, and the few times they try 2 start some sh*t in the city they get smoked. That is the dumbest possible thing u can do is rep a cali gang in the city, people and folks gonna see who can smoke yall the fastest... stay in the burbs u soft @$$ niggas, oh yea and when they go 2 county they gotta go into PT cuz same sh*t in jail , muthafuckers wanna make an example out em

Whats PT

Mr Chicago
superior

Unread post by Mr Chicago » June 23rd, 2009, 10:51 am

_Venom_ wrote:
CHiKiLLiNOiS wrote:Them b*tch @$$ 13s are in the suburbs, and the few times they try 2 start some sh*t in the city they get smoked. That is the dumbest possible thing u can do is rep a cali gang in the city, people and folks gonna see who can smoke yall the fastest... stay in the burbs u soft @$$ niggas, oh yea and when they go 2 county they gotta go into PT cuz same sh*t in jail , muthafuckers wanna make an example out em

Whats PT

I think this nigga meant PC :2cents: but thats not all that necessarily true wen I was in that bitch one of the brothers was tellin me about a Blood nigga dat had to get on count with the brothers while he was in that bitch

Monteca
captain

Unread post by Monteca » July 14th, 2009, 1:21 pm

dem niggas never seen them before in Chicago but just heard from my homy that they out in the suburbs.. then again ive never seen them any where in Chicago..

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior
Affiliation: SELF MADE GANGSTAZ WE DONT HONOR NOBODY HOE 1974
Location: 1974 GANGSTAZ SINCE 1997 YOU LIL NIGGAZ PEONZ CK SCRK FSK LKK IIVLK CVLK TVLK NORTHSIDE GUNNERZ

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » July 14th, 2009, 9:39 pm

And in Cicero.

KEEP IT REAL DONT SAY PEOPLE BE TELLING U SAY U SAW IT OR READ IT ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE THATS ALL IT ALWAYS BEEN A GOD DAMN RUMOR SINCE JINX FIRST PUT UP CHICAGOHOODZ WAAAAAAAAAAAAY BACK SAME OLE STORY ABOUT SURENOS IN FULLY AND TRIP A CROCK OF SHIT ALONG WITH THE FOOLS WHO RANNED THEY MOUTH ABOUT IT NOW CICERO DIFFERENT STORY GOT A COUPLE OF PAISAS THAT USED TO BE PACHUCOS AND THEY CLAIM SURENO IF U FROM THE CITY I DNT KNOW HOW U WOULD BELIEVE THAT BUT HEY NOW DAYS EVERYBODY IN THE INTERNET IS FROM THE CITY

_Venom_
underboss

Unread post by _Venom_ » July 15th, 2009, 12:17 am

1974GEEZ wrote:

And in Cicero.

KEEP IT REAL DONT SAY PEOPLE BE TELLING U SAY U SAW IT OR READ IT ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE THATS ALL IT ALWAYS BEEN A GOD DAMN RUMOR SINCE JINX FIRST PUT UP CHICAGOHOODZ WAAAAAAAAAAAAY BACK SAME OLE STORY ABOUT SURENOS IN FULLY AND TRIP A CROCK OF sh*t ALONG WITH THE FOOLS WHO RANNED THEY MOUTH ABOUT IT NOW CICERO DIFFERENT STORY GOT A COUPLE OF PAISAS THAT USED TO BE PACHUCOS AND THEY CLAIM SURENO IF U FROM THE CITY I DNT KNOW HOW U WOULD BELIEVE THAT BUT HEY NOW DAYS EVERYBODY IN THE INTERNET IS FROM THE CITY

No.
I know for a fact Surenos where killed by Pachucos in that area around Central and Fullerton.

The part about the being on Fullerton/Trip was said by someone on here.
It made sense since surenos where killed around there

7Ghxst4
prospect

Unread post by 7Ghxst4 » September 16th, 2009, 12:19 am

we cool wit dem niggaz n soufwest we b clickn up on dem latin cunt niggaz real tlk

DZ
boss

Unread post by DZ » September 16th, 2009, 4:32 am

7Ghxst4 wrote:

we cool wit dem niggaz n soufwest we b clickn up on dem latin cunt niggaz real tlk

Well I ain't in Detroit so I can't speak on that. I'm in K-zoo and in K-zoo surenos generally beef wit black folks especially if they GD and VL or whatever ya hear me? It ain't too serious cus I haven't heard nothin more on it in a minute. but FUCK WASHINGTON ST. point blank!!!

7Ghxst4
prospect

Unread post by 7Ghxst4 » September 16th, 2009, 10:56 am

DZ wrote:
7Ghxst4 wrote:

Well I ain't in Detroit so I can't speak on that. I'm in K-zoo and in K-zoo surenos generally beef wit black folks especially if they GD and VL or whatever ya hear me? It ain't too serious cus I haven't heard nothin more on it in a minute. but f*ck WASHINGTON ST. point blank!!!

iz dey even deep in k-zoo?

DZ
boss

Unread post by DZ » September 16th, 2009, 1:37 pm

yea surenos all over da neighborhood

UptownFinball
fresh meat

Unread post by UptownFinball » September 18th, 2009, 3:55 am

1974GEEZ wrote:

And in Cicero.

KEEP IT REAL DONT SAY PEOPLE BE TELLING U SAY U SAW IT OR READ IT ON THE INTERNET BECAUSE THATS ALL IT ALWAYS BEEN A GOD DAMN RUMOR SINCE JINX FIRST PUT UP CHICAGOHOODZ WAAAAAAAAAAAAY BACK SAME OLE STORY ABOUT SURENOS IN FULLY AND TRIP A CROCK OF sh*t ALONG WITH THE FOOLS WHO RANNED THEY MOUTH ABOUT IT NOW CICERO DIFFERENT STORY GOT A COUPLE OF PAISAS THAT USED TO BE PACHUCOS AND THEY CLAIM SURENO IF U FROM THE CITY I DNT KNOW HOW U WOULD BELIEVE THAT BUT HEY NOW DAYS EVERYBODY IN THE INTERNET IS FROM THE CITY

Surenos were getting aid & assist from the snakes and were trying to open up set right by cicero & armitage. The Pachucos caught a couple of them tagging in their hood made them tag Sur13k and one of them ran and got dropped by the Ps now this was couple years back. Ever since buddy ass got dropped they disappeared from around belmont cragin/hermosa.

Insane Cobra Folks talking wreckless kostner to pulaski get the fuk out of here how yall got pulaski wen the yaks are on pulaski kedvale is the border line dumb fuk but you snakes goofy think yall hard thats why lil d blank got his dumb ass dropped by pulaski i guess yall think you do run pulaski

KING-HOLLYWOOD
oog

Unread post by KING-HOLLYWOOD » September 27th, 2009, 1:49 pm

And in Cicero.

I DON'T THINK SO...............FULLERTON AND TRIPP IS ALL SNAKES..............FULLERTON AND CICERO IS HALF COBRAZ AND IG'Z..............IG'Z RUN ALMOST HALF OF FULLERTON............I HAVEN'T SEEN A SURENO AROUND THA CHI............BUT I SEEN THEIR GRAFFITI..........AND OF ALL PLACES I SEEN WAS THA GAYLORD'S HOOD WHICH IS IN KILBOURNE PARK

INSANE COBRA FOLKKZ
fresh meat

Unread post by INSANE COBRA FOLKKZ » October 16th, 2009, 1:57 pm

UptownFinball wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:

And in Cicero.

Surenos were getting aid & assist from the snakes and were trying to open up set right by cicero & armitage. The Pachucos caught a couple of them tagging in their hood made them tag Sur13k and one of them ran and got dropped by the Ps now this was couple years back. Ever since buddy a$$ got dropped they disappeared from around belmont cragin/hermosa.

Insane Cobra Folks talking wreckless kostner to pulaski get the fuk out of here how yall got pulaski wen the yaks are on pulaski kedvale is the border line dumb fuk but you snakes goofy think yall hard thats why lil d blank got his dumb a$$ dropped by pulaski i guess yall think you do run pulaski

man yall got this shit twisted surenos wer never on fully and tripp.. they never claimed it my niga
they asses stayed on belden they been got banged out
get da fuk outa here
and fukin 13s never tried settin up shop on armitage n cicero datz str8 insane hoodk
and watafuk u mean niga talkin bout lil dk
niga ask about lefty d and peanut d..gettin they ass blanked
niga and if u from lockwood and altgeld, big al foe rotz bitch..

DADE DEVIL KKRAZY
boss
Region: South
Affiliation: IGSDN REPPIN FOR THEM HIALEAH INSANE GARDEN Dz
Location: DADE NI666AZ GO THE HARDEST IN LIL HAVANA WE GOT NI666AZ CHOPPIN HEADS OFF THEM FUCK BOIz

Unread post by DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » October 17th, 2009, 4:08 am

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:

U SOUND LIKE U WENT OUT WITH THEM.............WHAT DID U COOK FOR THEM TOO???AH NEUTRON???AND ONE THING FOR SURE LITTLE NIGGA...........THERE AINT NO HOMEBASE FLORIDA GANGS IN A p*ssy a$$ STATE LIKE GAY a$$ FLORIDA..........CAUSE THA MAJORITY OF YA'LL FAGS ROCK PINK SPEEDOS,RYDE AROUND IN PINK SCOOTERS AND SIP ON SUM PINK LEMONAIDS AND TOO BUSY TRYIN TO LOOK PRETTY IN PINK.............SO NIGGA QUIT BUMPIN YOUR PINK GUMS..........CAUSE THA ONLY GANGS OR STREET MOBS THAT RUN YOUR p*ssy HOMESTATE OF BITCH a$$ FLORIDA...........ARE CHICAGO GANGS AND THAT'S A FACT..........ASK THEM PINK POLICE DOWN IN GAY a$$ DADE???AND NEUTRON U ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS...........IS STILL ALKN............SO DON'T COME HERE LIKE U KNOW A WHOLE LOT OF CHICAGO sh*t,CAUSE YOUR NUTTHIN BUT A FOLKZ CHEERLEADER..........AND IF YOUR GONNA CHEER.............THEM WHY DON'T U COME AND CHEER FOR THEE ALKN???CAUSE WERE YOUR KINGZ!!!THA ONES WHO RULED YOUR p*ssy a$$ STATE!!!

get of dades nuts fuck boi im sick of your post bout my city queen sorryhoods fuck ni66a you said you got ran out the chi a when ni66az moved on you ran back but first you started a queen deck in orlando of straight confused queens oh an you hate your own brothers right ni66a it aint mexican kking its latin kking fag ni66a get with queen silly he says he is high rank queen ni66a mabey he can link you up with real pr kkings ni66a you know your brothers fuck boi

DADE DEVIL KKRAZY
boss
Affiliation: IGSDN REPPIN FOR THEM HIALEAH INSANE GARDEN Dz
Location: DADE NI666AZ GO THE HARDEST IN LIL HAVANA WE GOT NI666AZ CHOPPIN HEADS OFF THEM FUCK BOIz

Unread post by DADE DEVIL KKRAZY » October 17th, 2009, 4:08 am

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:

U SOUND LIKE U WENT OUT WITH THEM.............WHAT DID U COOK FOR THEM TOO???AH NEUTRON???AND ONE THING FOR SURE LITTLE NIGGA...........THERE AINT NO HOMEBASE FLORIDA GANGS IN A p*ssy a$$ STATE LIKE GAY a$$ FLORIDA..........CAUSE THA MAJORITY OF YA'LL FAGS ROCK PINK SPEEDOS,RYDE AROUND IN PINK SCOOTERS AND SIP ON SUM PINK LEMONAIDS AND TOO BUSY TRYIN TO LOOK PRETTY IN PINK.............SO NIGGA QUIT BUMPIN YOUR PINK GUMS..........CAUSE THA ONLY GANGS OR STREET MOBS THAT RUN YOUR p*ssy HOMESTATE OF BITCH a$$ FLORIDA...........ARE CHICAGO GANGS AND THAT'S A FACT..........ASK THEM PINK POLICE DOWN IN GAY a$$ DADE???AND NEUTRON U ALREADY KNOW WHAT IT IS...........IS STILL ALKN............SO DON'T COME HERE LIKE U KNOW A WHOLE LOT OF CHICAGO sh*t,CAUSE YOUR NUTTHIN BUT A FOLKZ CHEERLEADER..........AND IF YOUR GONNA CHEER.............THEM WHY DON'T U COME AND CHEER FOR THEE ALKN???CAUSE WERE YOUR KINGZ!!!THA ONES WHO RULED YOUR p*ssy a$$ STATE!!!

get of dades nuts fuck boi im sick of your post bout my city queen sorryhoods fuck ni66a you said you got ran out the chi a when ni66az moved on you ran back but first you started a queen deck in orlando of straight confused queens oh an you hate your own brothers right ni66a it aint mexican kking its latin kking fag ni66a get with queen silly he says he is high rank queen ni66a mabey he can link you up with real pr kkings ni66a you know your brothers fuck boi

Siccness D
lieutenant

Unread post by Siccness D » October 17th, 2009, 1:54 pm

damn straight alot in lakeland fl. They bump heads with the Nortenos out there and the WS7 clickks. They got numbers over there by lakeland, frostproof, wahnetta fl.

Cali187
fresh meat
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Cali187 » July 12th, 2016, 11:53 pm

Surenos are in Chicago not like in southside Chicago, but all throughout the suburbs... Latin Kings wouldn't admit to it cause they're the biggest Hispanic gang in cook county.. But yes Surenos are in Chicago. Them mf's are even taking over Northern California and dropping 14s.. Mexican mafia is trying to take over.

_brolic_
superior
Affiliation: IsraeliteK, SurenoK

Unread post by _brolic_ » July 13th, 2016, 11:05 am

I heard Neak was gonna try and fam up with the Surs out in the burbs :lol:

normandie_man
underboss
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: banned for misleading thread titles

Unread post by normandie_man » July 13th, 2016, 12:57 pm

_brolic_ wrote:I heard Neak was gonna try and fam up with the Surs out in the burbs :lol:

YOU ALWAYS HEARING SOMETHING. YOU SOUND LIKE A SMELLY FIRST 48 COUNTRY SNITCH HAHAHA

RepRedtillDead
prospect
Affiliation: Los Viajeros Block Crew 2010-present

Unread post by RepRedtillDead » August 5th, 2016, 10:59 pm

Well they're in Detroyed so hey guess they can be in Chiraq too.

Fuck surenos tho. Racist ass rats. Kill anyone with a 13 representing their gang.

BD backwoods
soldier
Affiliation: to harrass trolls lol

Unread post by BD backwoods » August 8th, 2016, 5:08 pm

normandie_man wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:I heard Neak was gonna try and fam up with the Surs out in the burbs :lol:

YOU ALWAYS HEARING SOMETHING. YOU SOUND LIKE A SMELLY FIRST 48 COUNTRY SNITCH HAHAHA
:ugay: :madgay: :2snaps:

Ghost one
fresh meat
Affiliation: B dog

Unread post by Ghost one » April 5th, 2017, 6:48 am

I can't stand surenos . we have em here in nebraska.

K Dogg
prince
Region: West
Affiliation: Real Nigga Nation

Unread post by K Dogg » March 27th, 2018, 3:29 pm

DZ wrote:
September 16th, 2009, 1:37 pm
yea surenos all over da neighborhood
Damn In the chi?
The Azian is bacc cuhz

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » April 1st, 2018, 2:43 am

DZ not from Chicago

Zanick
fresh meat
Affiliation: Totse

Unread post by Zanick » April 3rd, 2018, 10:31 pm

So if these guys aren't from anywhere close to Chicago, and they might be killed if they go there, why are they trying to get a foothold in your city?

Neutron Nation
boss

Unread post by Neutron Nation » April 4th, 2018, 10:58 pm

They probably are trying to get a foothold, but never have. It's been almost 20 years and still nothing, most of the surenos in the suburbs are illinois born mexicans who got rejected or sent off by chicago suburban mobs. Surenos were getting dropped in the burbs by the latin folks and kings. I don't even know if they still out there as much. Someone on here said a lot flipped Imperial Gangster and SGD

MONSOON
underboss
Region: Nationwide

Unread post by MONSOON » April 10th, 2018, 12:22 am

[quote=Cali187 post_id=1935128 time=1468382022 user_id=54856]
Surenos are in Chicago not like in southside Chicago, but all throughout the suburbs... Latin Kings wouldn't admit to it cause they're the biggest Hispanic gang in cook county.. But yes Surenos are in Chicago. Them mf's are even taking over Northern California and dropping 14s.. Mexican mafia is trying to take over.
[/quote]

It seems like you are arguing they are in the Go, you say they are in Chicago lol but not like on the Southside :lol: boy you are a walking contradiction :lmao: :lmao:

13_15_2Gang$ta
fresh meat
Affiliation: MØBXIV

Unread post by 13_15_2Gang$ta » April 10th, 2018, 8:27 pm

i dxnt knxw bxut $urenxs in chicxgx, but i dx knxw a nxrtena up there. but $he dxnt like it there, $he finna mxve

IG Belden
corporal

Unread post by IG Belden » April 21st, 2018, 12:57 am

Them surenos that wwre on bekden and tripp in 2003 weren't even real surs. They came from Elgin and was basically gettin extorted by them snakes.