IGD is a real set

Tre6BOS_gang
fresh meat

IGD is a real set

Post by Tre6BOS_gang » January 19th, 2009, 2:35 am

IGD a real set in 74' david brought da first blue eyed devil to da hood.n*gga we real and we everywhere.FO real,I just got out prison on dec 31st its alot of gs in there thats igd bgd and ggd and gd.and n*ggas be gettin money and respect.we live in peace wit gs and cs too and I hate a crip.igd all over my state and my city.Tre-fo N.C.

KOM
og

Re: IGD is a real set

Post by KOM » January 19th, 2009, 2:38 am

:bored:

Tre6BOS_gang
fresh meat

Post by Tre6BOS_gang » January 19th, 2009, 1:30 pm

n*gga da sh!t aint borin n*gga.n*ggas got a misconception of IGD and im tryna scraitin dat up.412 gs

KOM
og

Post by KOM » January 19th, 2009, 1:36 pm

:bored:

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss

Post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » January 19th, 2009, 8:42 pm

MEMP!! WAKE YOUR a$$ UP. :lmao: :lmao: I THINK THAT n*gga PAST OUT FROM HEARING SOME BULL****..... :lmao:

bee_G.
superior

Post by bee_G. » January 19th, 2009, 9:11 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: at Trey

but seriously... how many threads do we get like this now? :bored:

Spade
prospect

Post by Spade » January 19th, 2009, 11:13 pm

man iono if im da only n*gga dat heard dis but correct me if im rong dint Hoover himself say anyone "insane" has nutin 2 do wit us?

KOM
og

Post by KOM » January 20th, 2009, 1:24 am

TREY_FOLKS wrote:MEMP!! WAKE YOUR @$$ UP. :lmao: :lmao: I THINK THAT n*gga PAST OUT FROM HEARING SOME BULL****..... :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

piLLLz
captain

Post by piLLLz » January 20th, 2009, 11:30 am

Tre6BOS_gang wrote:IGD a real set in 74' david brought da first blue eyed devil to da hood.n*gga we real and we everywhere.FO real,I just got out prison on dec 31st its alot of gs in there thats igd bgd and ggd and gd.and n*ggas be gettin money and respect.we live in peace wit gs and cs too and I hate a crip.igd all over my state and my city.Tre-fo N.C.

n*gga HOOVER SAID THERE IS NOTHING BEFORE THE G...........EVER!
IGD IS A FAKE DECK PERIOD!
AND HOW YOU GONNA BRING DAVID INTO IT.
HE WAS DEAD BEFORE IGD WAS EVEN AN IDEA.

NOT TO SAY THERE AINT SOME REAL n*ggas CLAIMIN IT, BUT THAT DONT MATTER.

n*ggas CAN BE REAL ALL DAY AND BE FAKE a$$ MEMBERS.
IGD HAS NEVER BEEN RECOGNIZED AS A FOLKS NATION AND NEVER WILL BE.
AND THATS STRAIT DISRESPECT TO JUST START A TOPIC STRAIT UP DECLARING IGD IS A REAL SET, LIKE YOU KNOW THAT sh*t FOR A FACT. GET THE FUKK OUTTA HERE WIT THAT sh*t.
IF YOU IN IGD AND YOU MAKIN MONEY, YOU SHOULDNT NEED TO PROVE YOURSELF TO NET n*ggas.
KEEP THAT sh*t TO YOURSELF, CUZ YOUR DECK IS FAKE! I KNOW IT HURTS, BUT THE TRUTH HURTS SOMETIMES. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, GO GET PLUGGED GDN, OR TAKE YOUR a$$ TO CHICAGO WIT SOME LOOT AND A PROPOSITION TO THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS TO BECOME OFFICIAL.
THE SECOND ONE WILL NEVER HAPPEN SO JUST FLIP GDN IF YOU WANT TO BE IN AN OFFICIAL FOLKS NATION.

ONE MORE TIME AND THE LAST TIME.............IGD IS NOT AND HAS NEVER BEEN RECOGNIZED BY HOOVER OR DAVID OR ANY FOLKS NATION!...............PERIOD.

MadPope
fresh meat

Post by MadPope » January 20th, 2009, 3:12 pm

A SET OF WHITE GANGSTER DISCIPLES IS REAL ? AND WHERE IS GONNA BE REAL : IN THE PROJECTS YOU THINK THE BLACKS WILL TOLERATE A WHITE GANG THERE ? NO WAY, BUT THERE AINT NO WHITE PEOPLE THERE, SO WHERE CAN A IGD SET EXIST ? ILL TELL U : IN A WHITE SUBURBAN RICH NEIGHBOURHOOD WITH RICH WHITE KIDS WITH TOO MANY SPARE TIME THAT WANNA LIVE THE " SUBURBAN G LIFE ". YALL GET NO RESPECT EVEN BY THE GD´S, CAUSE A WHITE GD IN PRISON OR IN THE STREETS IS TREATED LIKE SCUM, AND BY ANY GANG , INSANE GANGSTER DISCIPLES = A BUNCH OF MALIBU´S MOST WANTED. :lol: :lol:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » January 20th, 2009, 3:17 pm

MadPope wrote:A SET OF WHITE GANGSTER DISCIPLES IS REAL ? AND WHERE IS GONNA BE REAL : IN THE PROJECTS YOU THINK THE BLACKS WILL TOLERATE A WHITE GANG THERE ? NO WAY, BUT THERE AINT NO WHITE PEOPLE THERE, SO WHERE CAN A IGD SET EXIST ? ILL TELL U : IN A WHITE SUBURBAN RICH NEIGHBOURHOOD WITH RICH WHITE KIDS WITH TOO MANY SPARE TIME THAT WANNA LIVE THE " SUBURBAN G LIFE ". YALL GET NO RESPECT EVEN BY THE GD´S, CAUSE A WHITE GD IN PRISON OR IN THE STREETS IS TREATED LIKE SCUM, AND BY ANY GANG , INSANE GANGSTER DISCIPLES = A BUNCH OF MALIBU´S MOST WANTED. :lol: :lol:

:wtf: is u talkin bout

G74D6an6staD
underboss

Post by G74D6an6staD » January 22nd, 2009, 12:20 am

MemphisGanGsta wrote:
MadPope wrote:A SET OF WHITE GANGSTER DISCIPLES IS REAL ? AND WHERE IS GONNA BE REAL : IN THE PROJECTS YOU THINK THE BLACKS WILL TOLERATE A WHITE GANG THERE ? NO WAY, BUT THERE AINT NO WHITE PEOPLE THERE, SO WHERE CAN A IGD SET EXIST ? ILL TELL U : IN A WHITE SUBURBAN RICH NEIGHBOURHOOD WITH RICH WHITE KIDS WITH TOO MANY SPARE TIME THAT WANNA LIVE THE " SUBURBAN G LIFE ". YALL GET NO RESPECT EVEN BY THE GD´S, CAUSE A WHITE GD IN PRISON OR IN THE STREETS IS TREATED LIKE SCUM, AND BY ANY GANG , INSANE GANGSTER DISCIPLES = A BUNCH OF MALIBU´S MOST WANTED. :lol: :lol:

:wtf: is u talkin bout
moe bullshit :bored: :bored: :bored:

MadPope
fresh meat

Post by MadPope » January 23rd, 2009, 1:57 pm

MAYBE U DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT CAUSE UR FROM LAME a$$ MEMPHIS AND CANT BARELY STAND GANGS, BUT IGD JUST MEANS A BUNCH OF WHITE BOYS THAT DREAM OF BEING GD´S AND THAT sh*t DONT WORK, CAUSE FIRST U GOTTA BE RETARDED TO WANT TO BE A WHITE GD WHEN THEY AINT NEVER GONNA GIVE A sh*t ABOUT U, THERE AINT NEVER GONNA BE A IGD SET IN THE PJ´S, SO ONLY PLACE IS A CLICK WITHIN THE A GD SET BUT A BUNCH OF EMINEMS DOIN WHAT SOME GD´S TELL EM HARDLY CONSTITUTES A GANG :lol: :lol:

clip
fresh meat

Post by clip » January 29th, 2009, 10:41 am

Tre6BOS_gang wrote:IGD a real set in 74' david brought da first blue eyed devil to da hood.n*gga we real and we everywhere.FO real,I just got out prison on dec 31st its alot of gs in there thats igd bgd and ggd and gd.and n*ggas be gettin money and respect.we live in peace wit gs and cs too and I hate a crip.igd all over my state and my city.Tre-fo N.C.

first of all lil' n*gga, u dumb then a b*tch......
Hoover said it himself "anyoone insane is not assocciated with us"
and he said there is never ANYTHING BEFORE THE "G"......
so get throwed with IGD bullshit
:lmao:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » January 29th, 2009, 2:33 pm

MadPope wrote:MAYBE U DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT CAUSE UR FROM LAME @$$ MEMPHIS AND CANT BARELY STAND GANGS, BUT IGD JUST MEANS A BUNCH OF WHITE BOYS THAT DREAM OF BEING GD´S AND THAT sh*t DONT WORK, CAUSE FIRST U GOTTA BE RETARDED TO WANT TO BE A WHITE GD WHEN THEY AINT NEVER GONNA GIVE A sh*t ABOUT U, THERE AINT NEVER GONNA BE A IGD SET IN THE PJ´S, SO ONLY PLACE IS A CLICK WITHIN THE A GD SET BUT A BUNCH OF EMINEMS DOIN WHAT SOME GD´S TELL EM HARDLY CONSTITUTES A GANG :lol: :lol:

like i said :wtf: :wtf: is yo dumbazz talkin bout :lmao:

in da south , bytch boy, not all of dem igd N*ggaz are white, shiid most of'em black smh

thechosenone
captain

Post by thechosenone » January 29th, 2009, 2:46 pm

MadPope wrote:MAYBE U DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT CAUSE UR FROM LAME @$$ MEMPHIS AND CANT BARELY STAND GANGS, BUT IGD JUST MEANS A BUNCH OF WHITE BOYS THAT DREAM OF BEING GD´S AND THAT sh*t DONT WORK, CAUSE FIRST U GOTTA BE RETARDED TO WANT TO BE A WHITE GD WHEN THEY AINT NEVER GONNA GIVE A sh*t ABOUT U, THERE AINT NEVER GONNA BE A IGD SET IN THE PJ´S, SO ONLY PLACE IS A CLICK WITHIN THE A GD SET BUT A BUNCH OF EMINEMS DOIN WHAT SOME GD´S TELL EM HARDLY CONSTITUTES A GANG :lol: :lol:

and how would you know thaT IGD consists of whiteboys when youre SUPPOSEDLY from chicago where there are no IGD's period. sounds like youve been around some. WHICH MEANS YO a$$ AINT FROM CHICAGO. STOP FALSE CLAIMIN MY HOOD................AND YOUR FAKE a$$ HAS DODGED AT LEAST 3 PEOPLE ASKING WHAT STREET YOU ARE A POPE FROM IN CHICAGO AND YOU STILL HAVENT ANSWERED. SO SPEAK UP n*gga. I NEVER SEEN A POPE MY WHOLE LIFE IN CHICAGO AND YOU ACT LIKE YOU n*ggas GOT HOODS LOCKED. TALKIN BOUT FOLKS CANT WALK THRU YOUR HOOD, AND AIG'S ARE SOFT AND GAY FOR WEARIN PINK. n*gga U SOUND LIKE U HAVE NEVER EVEN VISITED CHICAGO. IG'S LOCK PLENTY OF HOODS AND I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN A POPE BY HIMSELF, MUCH LESS IN A GROUP. I NEVER HEARD OF THEM MAKIN ANY NOISE, NEVER HEARD sh*t IN THE STREET ABOUT THEM. SO WHERE IS YOUR FAIRY TALE HOOD WHERE FOLKS DARE NOT WALK :lol: FUKKIN CLOWN

RXX
og

Post by RXX » January 29th, 2009, 2:50 pm

I'LL ANSWER...NEVERLAND RANCH BLVD. :lmao:

GangstaBoii
underboss

Post by GangstaBoii » January 29th, 2009, 5:00 pm

thechosenone wrote:

and how would you know thaT IGD consists of whiteboys when youre SUPPOSEDLY from chicago where there are no IGD's period. sounds like youve been around some. WHICH MEANS YO @$$ AINT FROM CHICAGO. STOP FALSE CLAIMIN MY HOOD................AND YOUR FAKE @$$ HAS DODGED AT LEAST 3 PEOPLE ASKING WHAT STREET YOU ARE A POPE FROM IN CHICAGO AND YOU STILL HAVENT ANSWERED. SO SPEAK UP n*gga. I NEVER SEEN A POPE MY WHOLE LIFE IN CHICAGO AND YOU ACT LIKE YOU n*ggas GOT HOODS LOCKED. TALKIN BOUT FOLKS CANT WALK THRU YOUR HOOD, AND AIG'S ARE SOFT AND GAY FOR WEARIN PINK. n*gga U SOUND LIKE U HAVE NEVER EVEN VISITED CHICAGO. IG'S LOCK PLENTY OF HOODS AND I'VE NEVER EVEN SEEN A POPE BY HIMSELF, MUCH LESS IN A GROUP. I NEVER HEARD OF THEM MAKIN ANY NOISE, NEVER HEARD sh*t IN THE STREET ABOUT THEM. SO WHERE IS YOUR FAIRY TALE HOOD WHERE FOLKS DARE NOT WALK :lol: FUKKIN CLOWN

I wouldn't be surprised if ya'll two was the same person :lol:

RXX
og

Post by RXX » January 29th, 2009, 5:02 pm

:lol: ...DAMN

MadPope
fresh meat

Post by MadPope » February 2nd, 2009, 7:01 pm

20'S wrote::lol: ...DAMN

f*ck U LAUGHIN AT PUNK a$$ b*tch ? YOU ARE ANOTHER NEW YORK BOY CLAIMIN ROLLIN 20´S BUT NEVER MET A REAL ONE, THATS REAL FUNNY, b*tch