fresh meat

Re: bringin the insane southside popes bak

Post by YAK_LIFE_MPN » February 13th, 2014, 1:11 am

Lmfao is this n*gga serious just join a real gang or make ya own popes done

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » February 13th, 2014, 2:13 am

AWPWMLDN wrote:..i see this topic was talked about way back..but mufcukas still postin replys present day..

..so im gonna throw my lil say in this..and this sh*t is present day..not no back in the day sh*t..

..i been livin on 35th until very recently..and the entire eight years i lived there..there was never no major presence from them popes..they tagged a lot..every time a bunny or a devil tagged some sh*t..the popes tagged over it the next day..them popes is out there..they jus ghosts in that hood..low key scary a$$ clowns cuz they got no tools to hold down they sh*t..they bang on walls..and as far as these mufcukas sayin that bunnys be posted up there at hoyne park..it might could be true..but trust and believe they not posted up like its they hood..they jus there chillin in the park..low key..no colors..no taggin..no bangin..ALL TYPE OF MOBS BE TAGGIN THRU THERE..BUT NO MOB IS STANDIN OUT THERE HOLDIN IT DOWN..
seems like they have Gaylord Syndrome

whatubeon
sergeant

Post by whatubeon » February 13th, 2014, 8:24 pm

aint no popes on 83 n aint no saints on 63 real talkk

ckrazy_P
fresh meat

Post by ckrazy_P » January 10th, 2017, 3:31 am

POPE LOVE WE STILL OUT HERE f*ck DKAT FLAKE sh*t IF YO AZZ A POPE CLAIM IT CAUSE YALL BE AKCTING AKLL SCARKY

younggd
associate

Post by younggd » January 18th, 2017, 6:32 am

pope my a$$... gangstaz my a$$... u jus lil whitey boyz who try 2 be gangstaz :lmao: u not like us, the gangster disciples, we r real gangstaz... not bitchez with big a$$ like u

GARCÍA VEGA
associate

Post by GARCÍA VEGA » January 18th, 2017, 10:15 am

:facepalm:

RPWC
prospect

Post by RPWC » January 18th, 2017, 8:02 pm

:lol:

AWPWMLDN
prospect

Post by AWPWMLDN » January 19th, 2017, 6:21 am

younggd wrote:pope my a$$... gangstaz my a$$... u jus lil whitey boyz who try 2 be gangstaz :lmao: u not like us, the gangster disciples, we r real gangstaz... not bitchez with big a$$ like u

..they mostly, if not all, are mexican..

..and as far as that comment about big asses, that jus lets us know that the GD's really do allow homosexual activity..

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » January 19th, 2017, 11:19 am

AWPWMLDN wrote:
younggd wrote:pope my a$$... gangstaz my a$$... u jus lil whitey boyz who try 2 be gangstaz :lmao: u not like us, the gangster disciples, we r real gangstaz... not bitchez with big a$$ like u

..they mostly, if not all, are mexican..

..and as far as that comment about big asses, that jus lets us know that the GD's really do allow homosexual activity..
yep sorry all you gd groupies that dont know watzup .....

Count Olaf
colonel

Post by Count Olaf » January 20th, 2017, 1:34 am

:cheer: :cheer:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

younggd
associate

Post by younggd » January 24th, 2017, 2:35 am

mexicanz my a$$, check the picture n*gga, dey r like "we tried 2 be black, but my mom like the lil white dicks"

HairyApples
fresh meat

Post by HairyApples » February 2nd, 2017, 1:13 am

y'all sound like goofs, popes ain't on sh*t n haven't been since 05 stop floggin