Do FOLKS in the CHI look Down on us Down south FOLKS?

South74
fresh meat
Location: mobile alabama mob-town p.a. all Day/PAG(greyflags) but frm Zone 6 ATL

Do FOLKS in the CHI look Down on us Down south FOLKS?

Unread post by South74 » June 3rd, 2008, 3:12 am

yo mane im 7-4 n my set from bkirmingham alabkama...n i was jus wonDerin is 7-4's up there Different from FOLKS up there in the CHI...bkecause yall bk wearin bklakk blu n Gray while we FOLKS in the south only wear bklakk n white wats up wit dat?

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss

Unread post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » June 3rd, 2008, 11:51 am

South74 wrote:yo mane im 7-4 n my set from bkirmingham alabkama...n i was jus wonDerin is 7-4's up there Different from FOLKS up there in the CHI...bkecause yall bk wearin bklakk blu n Gray while we FOLKS in the south only wear bklakk n white wats up wit dat?

YOU MEAN 74s IN B'HAM DIFFERENT FROM THE 74s IN THE CHI? FROM WHAT YOUR SAYING BOUT COLORS YOU NIGGAS ARE DIFFERENT. I THOUGHT GREY WAS A BG THING. AND THE BLACK AND WHITE AS GD COLORS? :wtf:

South74
fresh meat
Location: mobile alabama mob-town p.a. all Day/PAG(greyflags) but frm Zone 6 ATL

Unread post by South74 » June 3rd, 2008, 12:17 pm

yea my fault Dats wat i meant...is 74's in the CHI Different from 74's in the south? i mean i see some 74's wearin blu down here... but we wear blakk n white...so where the Gray kum frm?

7-$mokey G-4
underboss

Unread post by 7-$mokey G-4 » June 3rd, 2008, 5:20 pm

ANOTHER DEAD ASS TOPIC

ΨGANGSTER D'z 93Ψ
boss
Region: North East
Affiliation: GANGSTER D'S & OFFICIAL HOMIES

Unread post by ΨGANGSTER D'z 93Ψ » June 3rd, 2008, 5:28 pm

South74 wrote:yea my fault Dats wat i meant...is 74's in the CHI Different from 74's in the south? i mean i see some 74's wearin blu down here... but we wear blakk n white...so where the Gray kum frm?

WASS STAKKIN BOS WHY BLACK AND WHITE

noluv
associate

Unread post by noluv » June 3rd, 2008, 6:47 pm

WHAT'S STACKINGhuh....damn nigga should of known not to fuck with a real gangster like u i mean damn your name says it al brooklynpuss....i mean deuce...how gangster can u be wen u a gd from ny saying n i quote discple a la muerte !.....mamabicho

buGsy
superior
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Undisclosed

Unread post by buGsy » June 3rd, 2008, 7:22 pm

noluv wrote:WHAT'S STACKINGhuh....damn nigga should of known not to f*ck with a real gangster like u i mean damn your name says it al brooklynpuss....i mean deuce...how gangster can u be wen u a gd from ny saying n i quote discple a la muerte !.....mamabicho

Damn, joe - this nigga "noluv" is ruthless, coming at everybody on the site. Dude's wilding, for real... :lol:

superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: FAMILY

Unread post by 424 » June 3rd, 2008, 7:25 pm

im in da souf where diz white cum from black iz more universally used by everyone but "BLUE" dat signifies GD'z

YOUNG KINFOLK
major

Unread post by YOUNG KINFOLK » June 7th, 2008, 11:40 am

South74 wrote:yo mane im 7-4 n my set from bkirmingham alabkama...n i was jus wonDerin is 7-4's up there Different from FOLKS up there in the CHI...bkecause yall bk wearin bklakk blu n Gray while we FOLKS in the south only wear bklakk n white wats up wit dat?

First of all ma ni66a All Gd's wear black and blue there is no white or gray only reaL GD s no dat BOS ask anybody wat colors GDs wear theyll say black and blue
but on the real stuff ma ni66a there really aint no diffrence but something i dont liek bout that south GDs some of them beef with bloods just to let you know yaw beefing with fake 5 ridin bloods but
there aint no diffrence ma ni66a From memphis GD he do the same tang us chitown ni66as do

bee_G.
superior

Unread post by bee_G. » June 8th, 2008, 2:04 am

South74 wrote:yea my fault Dats wat i meant...is 74's in the CHI Different from 74's in the south? i mean i see some 74's wearin blu down here... but we wear blakk n white...so where the Gray kum frm?

The gray is wat leaders where... dats wat i heard

YOUNG KINFOLK
major

Unread post by YOUNG KINFOLK » June 8th, 2008, 9:40 am

lilmaniac wrote:

The gray is wat leaders where... dats wat i heard

well honestly i dont really know bout that i thought on ly black gangsters/ new breeds wore gray
well hionestky you can wear wateva color u want in the chi it really matters how you wear your hat but to me it aint no diffrence but about that gray
the mane colors all disciples wear is black dont forget its diffrent type of disciples

Larry
foot soldier
Affiliation: GDN

Unread post by Larry » June 8th, 2008, 10:26 am

All of you fuckboys better shut the fuck up! Ya´ll dare to call yourselfs a Gangster Disciple if you aint even know the color codes! Yall niggas best to shut the fucking mouth up nigga! It´s really serious, cuz when i hear a supposed to be GD nigga talk like "what is grey" and shit like "what is whit", and then a whole pile of supposed to be GD niggas meet up, and on the come out nobody knows any neccecary thing. Yall niggas best to shut the fuck up before you put shame on our nation! This goes out to a lot of stupid fuckboys on this whole page, not only GD(a whole lot of other little creatures)! Sometimes Im felling like its best to shut this page down, cuz a lot of you stupid fuckboys load a whole pile of sensless shit onto this site everyday try to claim my glorious shit! And real G dont like!

Larry
foot soldier

Unread post by Larry » June 8th, 2008, 10:34 am

All of you fuckboys better shut the f*ck up! Ya´ll dare to call yourselfs a Gangster Disciple if you aint even know the color codes! Yall niggas best to shut the fucking mouth up nigga! It´s really serious, cuz when i hear a supposed to be GD nigga talk like "what is grey" and sh*t like "what is white", and then a whole pile of supposed to be GD niggas meet up, and on the come out nobody knows any real thing. Nigga if you dont know where its coming from then u aint real GD. Yall niggas best to shut the f*ck up before you put shame on my nation! This goes out to a lot of stupid fuckboys on this whole page! Sometimes Im felling like its best to shut this page down, cuz a lot of you stupid fuckboys open up non gangster topics and load a whole pile of sensless sh*t onto this site everyday try to claim my glorious sh*t! And real G dont like!

Larry
foot soldier

Unread post by Larry » June 8th, 2008, 11:09 am

YOU NIGZ PROBALBLY DONT EVE KNOW WHAT THE COLOR BLUE STANDS FOR! IT`S FUCKED UP TO SAY BUT YOU NIGGAZ PROBALBLY DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE COLOR BLACK STANDS FOR! GAME OVER :behead:

lazy810
underboss

Unread post by lazy810 » June 8th, 2008, 12:40 pm

Larry wrote:All of you fuckboys better shut the f*ck up! Ya´ll dare to call yourselfs a Gangster Disciple if you aint even know the color codes! Yall niggas best to shut the fucking mouth up nigga! It´s really serious, cuz when i hear a supposed to be GD nigga talk like "what is grey" and sh*t like "what is whit", and then a whole pile of supposed to be GD niggas meet up, and on the come out nobody knows any neccecary thing. Yall niggas best to shut the f*ck up before you put shame on our nation! This goes out to a lot of stupid fuckboys on this whole page, not only GD(a whole lot of other little creatures)! Sometimes Im felling like its best to shut this page down, cuz a lot of you stupid fuckboys load a whole pile of sensless sh*t onto this site everyday try to claim my glorious sh*t! And real G dont like!
and of course.larry. :lol:

Tek_Gunz
boss

Unread post by Tek_Gunz » June 9th, 2008, 12:51 am

This topics extremely gay...

D^
superior

Unread post by D^ » June 9th, 2008, 7:11 am

All the retards schoolin eachother on what colors are okay to wear lol

YOUNG KINFOLK
major

Unread post by YOUNG KINFOLK » June 28th, 2008, 10:31 pm

well dudes need to stop getirng this stuff bout colors twisted up on the real ia int schooling no body on colors on the real i knwo the maine colors are Balck and Blue on the real so hwo am i gonna be schooling dudes over colors i mak emore money then youll make your whole life real G stuff

jt24chitown
associate

Unread post by jt24chitown » July 3rd, 2008, 7:02 pm

GD colors are blue and black period.. Me, personally if u claim a Chitown gang, u gotta bang in the Chi period..

D^
superior

Unread post by D^ » July 11th, 2008, 5:01 am

YOUNG KINFOLK wrote:well dudes need to stop getirng this stuff bout colors twisted up on the real ia int schooling no body on colors on the real i knwo the maine colors are Balck and Blue on the real so hwo am i gonna be schooling dudes over colors i mak emore money then youll make your whole life real G stuff

ey i just seen this you little mother fucker. you make more money than i make in my whole life sellin them CD's and DVD's you was talkin about? :lol:

buGsy
superior

Unread post by buGsy » July 11th, 2008, 11:01 am

YOUNG KINFOLK wrote:First of all ma ni66a All Gd's wear black and blue there is no white or gray only reaL GD s no dat BOS ask anybody wat colors GDs wear theyll say black and blue
but on the real stuff ma ni66a there really aint no diffrence but something i dont liek bout that south GDs some of them beef with bloods just to let you know yaw beefing with fake 5 ridin bloods but
there aint no diffrence ma ni66a From memphis GD he do the same tang us chitown ni66as do

Hold on, I just saw this sh*t. There's ABSOLUTELY NO WAY this dude is from Chicago talking like this. You sound like you don't know what the hell you're talking about. Get the fu*k outta here with that, joe... :lol:

YOUNG KINFOLK
major

Unread post by YOUNG KINFOLK » July 11th, 2008, 2:45 pm

I sadly did mistake in away and i apologize to all BOS out thre but wat u all dont understand it doesnt really matter wat colors you wear in certain citys really liek in the chi in some parts ni66as dont wear bandanas

LadyPurpleHaze
associate

Unread post by LadyPurpleHaze » July 11th, 2008, 5:33 pm

Uh...Down here in MS we have a lot of niggas who klaim but they do not even have a ranking system..But those white boys..no offense.. know all about it.

kingsear5
underboss
Affiliation: Thee Nation

Unread post by kingsear5 » July 11th, 2008, 7:45 pm

I5n't "gd'5" color5 "black and navy blue", cauz "mld and s9d" pu5h "black and light blue".....

YOUNG KINFOLK
major

Unread post by YOUNG KINFOLK » July 12th, 2008, 11:48 pm

well like i tell people for what i was told my other Gds is that lack Blue and gray all represents a meaning

Tek_Gunz
boss

Unread post by Tek_Gunz » July 13th, 2008, 11:32 am

YOUNG KINFOLK wrote:well like i tell people for what i was told my other Gds is that lack Blue and gray all represents a meaning

Grey? :wtf: Im gonna leave this one alone...

KOM
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Unread post by KOM » July 13th, 2008, 12:08 pm

LOL! STOP THE MADNESS!

YOUNG KINFOLK
major

Unread post by YOUNG KINFOLK » July 14th, 2008, 12:12 am

no i mean for what i was told from A G from garyindiana he told me that acorss GD's wear Black and blue but theres a meaning to every color you wear

buGsy
superior

Unread post by buGsy » July 16th, 2008, 5:49 am

YOUNG KINFOLK wrote:no i mean for what i was told from A G from garyindiana he told me that acorss GD's wear Black and blue but theres a meaning to every color you wear

That's what you were told by a nigga from Gary?!?!?! :wtf: Didn't you say you're from the Chi, charlie? Why are you putting your faith in a GI nigga? How are you repping GD without even knowing the colors of the nation? And why are you changing up your story EVERY POST? :lol: Get the fu*k outta here, dude! You're looking real lame right now...

YOUNG KINFOLK
major

Unread post by YOUNG KINFOLK » July 16th, 2008, 11:40 am

buGsy wrote:
YOUNG KINFOLK wrote:no i mean for what i was told from A G from garyindiana he told me that acorss GD's wear Black and blue but theres a meaning to every color you wear

That's what you were told by a nigga from Gary?!?!?! :wtf: Didn't you say you're from the Chi, charlie? Why are you putting your faith in a GI nigga? How are you repping GD without even knowing the colors of the nation? And why are you changing up your story EVERY POST? :lol: Get the fu*k outta here, dude! You're looking real lame right now...

umm i tol du i dont live in the chi right now all my Gs are either from chicago mIchigan gary and three of my Gs are from houston cuz when i cam here i met some GDs and we all started doing our thing togheter

buGsy
superior

Unread post by buGsy » July 17th, 2008, 12:16 am

YOUNG KINFOLK wrote: umm i tol du i dont live in the chi right now all my Gs are either from chicago mIchigan gary and three of my Gs are from houston cuz when i cam here i met some GDs and we all started doing our thing togheter

Ummm... Okay... :wtf: Well, where are YOU from? I thought you said you were from Chicago... Where did you actually become a GD? Where are you from, joe???

Damu
major
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Damu » July 17th, 2008, 1:13 am

GDs in Lil Rock Arkansas wear what tha fuck they want to.

DZ
boss
Affiliation: the hood international

Unread post by DZ » July 17th, 2008, 10:37 am

buGsy wrote:
YOUNG KINFOLK wrote: umm i tol du i dont live in the chi right now all my Gs are either from chicago mIchigan gary and three of my Gs are from houston cuz when i cam here i met some GDs and we all started doing our thing togheter

Ummm... Okay... :wtf: Well, where are YOU from? I thought you said you were from Chicago... Where did you actually become a GD? Where are you from, joe???

I thought the nigga from Ohama, Nebraska. :lol:

YOUNG KINFOLK
major

Unread post by YOUNG KINFOLK » July 17th, 2008, 11:44 am

I became one in chicago mY uncle was at a high position but he got kicked out cuz he broke a law and i got down with it and my grand parents and us lived in the kenewood are 49th and oakend wald near another area called green wood it was off the south side

YOUNG KINFOLK
major

Unread post by YOUNG KINFOLK » July 17th, 2008, 11:47 am

but i am originally from chicago but i moved here when i was 7 years old then i went back like every month every holi day i stayed for 77 months in chicago when i was in 5th and a whole year almost in 6th i was born at mercy hospital

buGsy
superior

Unread post by buGsy » July 17th, 2008, 11:52 am

YOUNG KINFOLK wrote:I became one in chicago mY uncle was at a high position but he got kicked out cuz he broke a law and i got down with it and my grand parents and us lived in the kenewood are 49th and oakend wald near another area called green wood it was off the south side

Yeah, that's what I thought you said... :wtf: :lol:

So, what the hell is this sh*t? If you're a GD from Chicago, shouldn't you already know the colors??? :wtf:

YOUNG KINFOLK wrote:well like i tell people for what i was told my other Gds is that lack Blue and gray all represents a meaning

Then, you said this bullsh*t about the colors being blue and gray, and that's wrong... You seem like you're really confused about this whole thing, and that's making you look a little more than "suspect"... And that's why niggas laughed when you said:

YOUNG KINFOLK wrote:well dudes need to stop getirng this stuff bout colors twisted up on the real ia int schooling no body on colors

You seem to be more confused about this sh*t than anybody else... :lol: What's up with you, joe???

KOM
og

Unread post by KOM » July 17th, 2008, 12:08 pm

COME ON NOW NIGGA WHY ARE EVEN WASTING YOUR TIME ''EXPOSING'' THIS GUY? HIS POSTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES THIS SHIT IS UNEEDED. :lol:

buGsy
superior

Unread post by buGsy » July 17th, 2008, 12:16 pm

6TreyBanger wrote:COME ON NOW NIGGA WHY ARE EVEN WASTING YOUR TIME ''EXPOSING'' THIS GUY? HIS POSTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES THIS sh*t IS UNEEDED. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As simple as this statement is, it belongs in the "Funniest Sh*t Ever" catagory! I know you niggas remember that sh*t... :lol:

superior

Unread post by 424 » July 17th, 2008, 9:55 pm

damn G u bringn it bak aint u wit da WALK DA PLANK....THE FUNNIEST SHYT EVA shyt ill be waitn on da OFF WIT HIZ HEAD next :lol:

sleep7-4
fresh meat

Unread post by sleep7-4 » July 25th, 2008, 1:48 pm

I herr you man, but i used to live in chi, and moved to tulsa, its just a reigonal difference i guess.

D^
superior

Unread post by D^ » July 25th, 2008, 7:29 pm

^^^ Quit frontin'
you're not from chicago or anywhere close. Mr. "HOW U GET INTO FOLK!"
you're a fraud just like the other 87% of the guys that come on here.

KOM
og

Unread post by KOM » July 25th, 2008, 8:36 pm

:lol:

superior

Unread post by 424 » July 26th, 2008, 9:59 am

juz like my nigga Tek used 2 say COLD BLOODED!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: I aint got da pik doe

FOLK BANGIN
fresh meat

Unread post by FOLK BANGIN » July 26th, 2008, 1:44 pm

Larry wrote:All of you fuckboys better shut the f*ck up! Ya´ll dare to call yourselfs a Gangster Disciple if you aint even know the color codes! Yall niggas best to shut the f*cking mouth up nigga! It´s really serious, cuz when i hear a supposed to be GD nigga talk like "what is grey" and sh*t like "what is white", and then a whole pile of supposed to be GD niggas meet up, and on the come out nobody knows any real thing. Nigga if you dont know where its coming from then u aint real GD. Yall niggas best to shut the f*ck up before you put shame on my nation! This goes out to a lot of stupid fuckboys on this whole page! Sometimes Im felling like its best to shut this page down, cuz a lot of you stupid fuckboys open up non gangster topics and load a whole pile of sensless sh*t onto this site everyday try to claim my glorious sh*t! And real G dont like!

I AGREE WIT THIS NIGGA. BRINGIN SHAME TO THE NATION. FUCK ALL THESE FAKE ASS NIGGAS ON HERE.

YOUNG KINFOLK
major

Unread post by YOUNG KINFOLK » July 26th, 2008, 2:08 pm

thats why i was syaing there is a meaning to the colrs you wear

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss

Unread post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » July 26th, 2008, 3:04 pm

rudeboi wrote:juz like my nigga Tek used 2 say COLD BLOODED!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: I aint got da pik doe

SHIT MY NIGGA TEK FEEL COOOOOLLLLD BLOOOOODED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nawledge6
associate
Region: South

Unread post by nawledge6 » July 27th, 2008, 10:02 pm

A nation that cant manage its own money cant be respected by other nations…..a nation that cant enforce its own laws might as well not be a nation at all….

We all respect Larry Hoover has a leader and a visionary…but I have come to see that our chairman has been personally absent from our society for many years now. He gave birth to a group of individuals still strongly touched by the ideals of the civil rights movement. This was a group that didn’t mind contributing to a cause or dying for what they believed. Based on the crack era and the divide and conquer methods employed by our true enemy (the police) we have come to a generation with a different mind set. Hoovers principles still hold true, but because of the change in how we associate with each other we must apply them differently. It used to be in the 70s that a person knew their strength and what he could add as a soldier to the nation as a whole. The new generation sadly calls this a yes man. Now shit moves so fast a lot of us don’t know our strengths and what we can offer because we have sick relatives, little siblings to look after, the economy is crumbling so we got to hustle harder then ever jus to pay even reduced rent. There is a generation of disciples behind u. I don’t give a fuck how hard u are …. When u finally get snatched off this world, then folk nation will have lost a mechanic , or a carpenter or a computer specialist or all types of shit Hoover wanted to organize into a power unforeseen in any hood. Sound stupid? Not to the Italians or the Irish or the Jews or anybody who is truly responsible and makes money off our dumb asses for sellin they dope and they guns. Maybe twe all dont bang in the same place but we all love Hoover and believe in his words. It touched us all at one point in time if not then nobody here would be a g in the first place………… I am a G, believe that shit…and I can be one without ever flaggin or taggin ever again in my life. Im a G down to my soul and will die that way…..when it was only a couple of blocks im sure everybody was on the same color but now we have the BLESSING of believers everywhere and we need to harness that power because we are responsible for passing that on. By all means rep where u from, but in the end its Hoovers vision that stands and the world changes so we have to change with it……till the world blows.

buGsy
superior

Unread post by buGsy » July 28th, 2008, 12:05 am

YOUNG KINFOLK wrote:thats why i was syaing there is a meaning to the colrs you wear

Don't cosign, joe, because that nigga sounds just as wrong as you, especially with a name like "FOLK BANGIN"... You're telling me that I can only wear certain colors in the streets, and each one tells what I'm trying to say in the streets? What happens if I wear some blue-jean pants and a red tee - what does that sh*t mean??? :wtf: :lol: Get yo' @ss outta here, homie...

KOM
og

Unread post by KOM » July 28th, 2008, 9:42 am

IT MEANS YOUR PRETTY BASIC AND NOT TO STYLISH! :lol: I CAN'T BELIEVE THESE DUDES ON HERE POSTING THIS BULLSHIT!

KOM
og

Unread post by KOM » July 28th, 2008, 9:45 am

CAN ANYONE ANSWER ME THIS. WHY IS IT THAT EVERY THREAD WE POSTS SOME NIGGA GETS EXPOSED FOR POSTING SOME DUMBSHIT? WE CAN'T HAVE A DECENT CONVERSATION ON HERE FOR SHIT.