fresh meat

Cabrini Green vs Wild 100's

Post by Mamas_Boy » June 1st, 2008, 12:17 pm

Which hood is worse?

FINBALLIN
associate

Re: Cabrini Green vs Wild 100's

Post by FINBALLIN » June 1st, 2008, 3:46 pm

1st of all that's not a comparison in 2 ways. Reason # 1 is because Cabrini Green is/was a housing project not a neighborhood same thing with wild 100's it's not a neighborhood is a section in the city. Reason # 2 is wild 100's is wayyyyyyyyy overrated to me. I stayed out there and every neighborhood I lived in was worser: I stayed in Englewood, Auburn Gresham, Roseland, Lawndale and Park Manor and all those hoods are worser.

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44
superior

Post by HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 » June 1st, 2008, 3:59 pm

^^^^ roseland is the 100's

u might as well said cabrini vs. altgeld gardens........

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss

Post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » June 1st, 2008, 5:09 pm

sh*t STILL GO DOWN IN BLACK ROSE-LAND.
,OVER THERE BY FERNWOOD IS CRAZY. 103RD STREET. RAGTOWN, TRIGGATOWN, DONT GET CAUGHT PAST 113TH AND COTTAGE GROVE ESPECIALLY IF YOUR BLACK CAUSE THEM KRANKS USED TO S.O.S BUT THEY CONSIDER THAT PULLMAN. WHEN YOU HAVE BDs, VLs ( Cs AND Ts). BPS, 4CH, MCs, GDs & KINGS within the same area is always going to sh*t happening SO ILL SAY ON THAT ALONE MEANS IT ISNT SAFE. sh*t TO MEAN ALL REAS THAT HAS A MOB WITHIN IT IS ALWAYS TROUBLE ESPECIALLY IF YOUR NOT FROM AROUND THERE.

SolidFoe
underboss

Post by SolidFoe » June 1st, 2008, 5:20 pm

The trigg is outwest famo

Mamas_Boy
fresh meat

Post by Mamas_Boy » June 1st, 2008, 5:49 pm

I was told wild hundreds was the worse hood in chitown hands down by a former chitown cop.

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss

Post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » June 1st, 2008, 6:41 pm

SolidFoe wrote:The trigg is outwest famo

IITS A TRIGGA TOWN IN THE 100s ALSO. IM NOT TALKING BOUT THE ONE OUT WEST. I KNOW A COUPLE OF n*ggas FROM TRIGG TOWN WEST

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss

Post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » June 1st, 2008, 6:43 pm

Mamas_Boy wrote:I was told wild hundreds was the worse hood in chitown hands down by a former chitown cop.

IM FROM THEIR AND I DONT THINK ITS THE WORSE AREA IN THE CHI.

Lord Deep
underboss

Post by Lord Deep » June 1st, 2008, 10:01 pm

sh*t, Cabrini Green wasnt even the worst pjs in town. If there was a National Murder League, the Robert Taylor Homes woulda been a dynasty. The Robert Taylor Homes had to have been the dirtiest, smelliest, place I ever been in my life. Words couldnt describe the smell of the hallways or what it was like inside there when I used to visit family and how you had to walk up hella floors on steps that smelt like piss and metal. Them bitches was so big that entire families lived in them. My whold line on my father's side had lived in there at some point of their lives. Them n*ggas used to send it up, even murked my uncle Tamadge over there. You cant even fanthom how big the highrise pjs were in the CHI unless you from here cuz Gangland cant cover that. But I remember being a lil kid and how you used to be on the Dan Ryan and see Stateway Gardens and the Robert Taylor Homes stretching literally for miles.

FINBALLIN
associate

Post by FINBALLIN » June 2nd, 2008, 12:53 am

HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 wrote:^^^^ roseland is the 100's

Like I didn't know that, I was just stating that's the part of the 100's I stayed in. That's the point I was tryint to make in my post earlier today saying that you can't compare a housing project versus a whole section of the southside of Chicago. That's like comparing Kobe Bryant versus the whole Boston Celtics.

Lord Deep wrote:sh*t, Cabrini Green wasnt even the worst pjs in town. If there was a National Murder League, the Robert Taylor Homes woulda been a dynasty. The Robert Taylor Homes had to have been the dirtiest, smelliest, place I ever been in my life. Words couldnt describe the smell of the hallways or what it was like inside there when I used to visit family and how you had to walk up hella floors on steps that smelt like piss and metal. Them b*tches was so big that entire families lived in them. My whold line on my father's side had lived in there at some point of their lives. Them n*ggas used to send it up, even murked my uncle Tamadge over there. You cant even fanthom how big the highrise pjs were in the CHI unless you from here cuz Gangland cant cover that. But I remember being a lil kid and how you used to be on the Dan Ryan and see Stateway Gardens and the Robert Taylor Homes stretching literally for miles.

Damn you didn't even answer the question, I never been in the RTH's I only been in Cabrini and it was exactly how you described the RTH's.

Mamas_Boy
fresh meat

Post by Mamas_Boy » June 2nd, 2008, 1:02 pm

FINBALLIN wrote:
HANDSOMEHUSTLER44 wrote:^^^^ roseland is the 100's

Like I didn't know that, I was just stating that's the part of the 100's I stayed in. That's the point I was tryint to make in my post earlier today saying that you can't compare a housing project versus a whole section of the southside of Chicago. That's like comparing Kobe Bryant versus the whole Boston Celtics.
exactly how you described the RTH's.

why cant you? personally I think if u compare kobe to the boston celtics kobe is better :jerkoff: .. why? because the celtics had to get a bunch of stars to make it to the payoffs.... lakers just have kobe and some upcoming stars and went the last 2 or 3 seasons... but what im getin at is "rep" as far as violence goes and fights and crime rates you know sh*t like that. which hood puts in more work? and is the wild 100's all GD's or is it mixed with other gangs?

D^
superior

Post by D^ » June 2nd, 2008, 3:11 pm

Na, u can't. see you're comparing kobe individually to all of them. comparing the greens to the 100's, he means its like saying KG, ray allen, paul pierce, Rondo, Perkins, Posey, and all of their talent together as 1 Vs Kobe Lol not as individuals.

buGsy
superior

Post by buGsy » June 3rd, 2008, 6:40 pm

First of all, Cabrini Green was way overrated. They had a lot of crime, but that's just like everywhere else. The only difference between some of the other crime zones and the Cabrini Green PJs was that the CG n*ggas publicized their sh*t, exposing themselves all over TV networks, killing little kids and bringing attention to themselves. To be honest, I think South Shore is worse that Cabrini Green... The 100s are gully sometimes, but it depends on where you go in the 100s. Some parts of the 100s are nice as hell, and other parts are grimey. So, you can't put a label on "the 100s" - you have to specify where you're talking about... I agree that the RTHs were the worst PJs in the city, probably, and the Horners. But regarding the worst area, I'd have to say... Yep, you guessed it - ENGLEWOOD... :lol:

Mamas_Boy
fresh meat

Post by Mamas_Boy » June 6th, 2008, 7:33 pm

Englewood is were larry hoover was raised right?

buGsy
superior

Post by buGsy » June 7th, 2008, 4:56 am

Mamas_Boy wrote:Englewood is were larry hoover was raised right?

Yeah, during most of his childhood... A lot of the original mob came from Englewood, especially when it comes to the Folks. King David, King Shorty, Larry Hoover, Big Mike, Shorty G, Trump, Vice - all those n*ggas were bred in Englewood, true mobster n*ggas. Jeff Fort payed plenty of visits to Englewood too, back in the day with Chief Bull and Mickey Cogwell... Englewood is real real, homie... :lol: I'm not gonna gas up Englewood, though - there are plenty of grimey @ss hoods in Chicago, on all sides. Englewood just represents a small part of the southside, and an even smaller part of the whole city. n*ggas are goons everywhere, not just certain neighborhoods, and not just in Chicago either. Take a trip out to Gary - those n*ggas act straight fool with it, straight up ruthless @ss dudes...

Mamas_Boy
fresh meat

Post by Mamas_Boy » June 8th, 2008, 12:24 pm

yea i heard gary indiana is real

noluv
associate

Post by noluv » June 8th, 2008, 12:36 pm

Huh, dude typing looks familer . cough * 6trey * cough

Kemmet Aziz
corporal

Post by Kemmet Aziz » June 12th, 2008, 11:24 am

Mamas_Boy wrote:yea i heard gary indiana is real

Please Believe it!!!!
Reppin that 22nd & McKinley were them n*ggas 4 sho aint friendly

dep1agb
fresh meat

Post by dep1agb » June 12th, 2008, 1:49 pm

my yung homeboy who moved to fla.. used to tell me bout cabrini green his papo lived there

i neva knew bout the otha hoods but from the stories he told me its soundin like them otha hoods yall talkin bout

course i cant compare since i aitn experience it but this n*gga swore to me cabrini was as nitty gritty as it gets

dep1agb
fresh meat

Post by dep1agb » June 12th, 2008, 1:49 pm

my yung homeboy who moved to fla.. used to tell me bout cabrini green his papo lived there

i neva knew bout the otha hoods but from the stories he told me its soundin like them otha hoods yall talkin bout

course i cant compare since i aitn experience it but this n*gga swore to me cabrini was as nitty gritty as it gets