The history of GD(Gangster Disciples) and other folk mobs in Phoenix,Az

PHXUNDERGROUND
fresh meat
Region: West
Affiliation: Neutral

The history of GD(Gangster Disciples) and other folk mobs in Phoenix,Az

Unread post by PHXUNDERGROUND » March 20th, 2018, 5:08 pm

Ok so to first start off while many are in denial yes there "WERE" GDz all the way out here in phoenix arizona!!! I was a former member of them on the eastside. The GDz were in Arizona from the late 90s til like early 2015 although there are still members scattered they are either outta town chicago or dirty south ones or renegade and not on count/plugged. One of the orginal sets of then was the walston family in south phoenix their hood was 19th ave n southern which also had park south crips(they were cool with each other) there was like a 100 or so members in phoenix while az wasn't fully plugged we were on count. Other hoods we had was 36st and thomas rd before it got gentrified which also had surenos aka sur trece but we were cool as fuck with each other and backed eachother up. We also had a hood somewhere on west Bethany rd(cant Remember the exact hood) we beefed with Nortenos(theres very few sets in phx),WBP(wetback power),the latin kings from 14st and roosevelt(theyre here too),and certain blood and crip sets(west side city crips and eastside bloods was cool with us) surenos(especially brown pride soldiers 13),a small crew called Satan's children(a now extinct drug crew that formed right up the street on 36st and earll)eastside bloods,west side city crips and juggalos were cool with us our hoods got shut down due to the once blooming leadership ended up crumbling and brothers fighting amongst each other and the gentrification of the hood on 36st and thomas rd and brothers moving back to Chicago or getting locked up led to the fall of the GDz in Phoenix,Arizona now as for the other folks mobs in az youd be surprised we have satan disciples in tucson,Two six in mesa and Tucson,Spanish cobras in tuba city on the reservation and supposedly in phoenix and tucson but I've never seen a cobra in phx ever any questions please feel free to ask i dont bang any more im just a street historian ill see if i could find any old drawings/pics of Arizona folks

G.MackHard
fresh meat

Unread post by G.MackHard » March 26th, 2018, 3:17 pm

PML to nikefolks n the guyz out in Phoenix...#stillon1

PHXUNDERGROUND
fresh meat

Unread post by PHXUNDERGROUND » March 27th, 2018, 4:47 pm

G.MackHard wrote:
March 26th, 2018, 3:17 pm
PML to nikefolks n the guyz out in Phoenix...#stillon1
All day while the sets aint around no more i still got love for my folks 14K LKK 18WBPK shout out to my sureno homies and some bloods n crips homies keep killing these WBP AKA wet back power fucks they all rot in a black n blue box

Neutron Nation
boss
Region: Midwest

Unread post by Neutron Nation » April 1st, 2018, 2:36 am

My boy from Humboldt who a Cobra told me they have hoods out there, didn't believe it, but now that I think of it he would go to Arizona for a month or so and come back. He said Latin Kings out there, GDs, Vice Lords, Stones, 2-6, raza and SD out there as far as chicago mobs. Think he said Latin Counts out that way to

PHXUNDERGROUND
fresh meat

Unread post by PHXUNDERGROUND » April 5th, 2018, 9:45 pm

Neutron Nation wrote:
April 1st, 2018, 2:36 am
My boy from Humboldt who a Cobra told me they have hoods out there, didn't believe it, but now that I think of it he would go to Arizona for a month or so and come back. He said Latin Kings out there, GDs, Vice Lords, Stones, 2-6, raza and SD out there as far as chicago mobs. Think he said Latin Counts out that way to

What part of phoenix cobras in???? Ive heard they in tuba city on the reservation but i never seen a cobra ever phoenix what exact street locations?? I wouldn't mind linking up and yea theres latin kings on 14st and Roosevelt(near downtown Phoenix) but they weak asf and theres latin kings in tempe,az and i think el mirage,az and yea theres definitely SD in Tucson and Two six is in Mesa,az and Tucson,az and lords are there in tucson and cvl in phoenix and latin counts???? Nah aint no counts in az lmfao

Neutron Nation
boss
Region: Midwest

Unread post by Neutron Nation » April 6th, 2018, 2:24 pm

PHXUNDERGROUND wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 9:45 pm
Neutron Nation wrote:

What part of phoenix cobras in???? Ive heard they in tuba city on the reservation but i never seen a cobra ever phoenix what exact street locations?? I wouldn't mind linking up and yea theres latin kings on 14st and Roosevelt(near downtown Phoenix) but they weak asf and theres latin kings in tempe,az and i think el mirage,az and yea theres definitely SD in Tucson and Two six is in Mesa,az and Tucson,az and lords are there in tucson and cvl in phoenix and latin counts???? Nah aint no counts in az lmfao
About the Counts its just what I heard, never asked the cobra about what streets they were on

PHXUNDERGROUND
fresh meat

Unread post by PHXUNDERGROUND » April 6th, 2018, 3:06 pm

Neutron Nation wrote:
April 6th, 2018, 2:24 pm
PHXUNDERGROUND wrote:
April 5th, 2018, 9:45 pm
Neutron Nation wrote:

About the Counts its just what I heard, never asked the cobra about what streets they were on
lol you should ask im curious now folk cause unlike in the chi where everyone is on some renegade shit lol here in AZ mosst of us team up killing and beating up these DOBLE/Wetback power Fucks lol My Folk beat the fuck outta of a 18st wbp last week on the eastside of phoenix lol dont come into a hood trying to film and act hard especially in a SuReno/GD hood #BluePower :lmao:

84caprice
fresh meat

Unread post by 84caprice » April 7th, 2018, 5:58 am

there's no chi sets in Phoenix gtfoh, individuals yes tho.

84caprice
fresh meat

Unread post by 84caprice » April 7th, 2018, 5:59 am

Latin Kings on 14th st. Roosevelt?

PHXUNDERGROUND
fresh meat

Unread post by PHXUNDERGROUND » April 13th, 2018, 1:30 pm

84caprice wrote:
April 7th, 2018, 5:58 am
there's no chi sets in Phoenix gtfoh, individuals yes tho.
yes there is from what your profile says you aint even from AZ :lmao: :lmao: so imma have to ask you to sit down and not speak about another state you know nothing about :behead: