Question for Chicago born and raised black communities from a native mexican?

Allinyourhood
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: EVIL5IDE IN5ANE
Location: Insane Latino Brothers Organization.....KBst.....EvilSide

Question for Chicago born and raised black communities from a native mexican?

Unread post by Allinyourhood » March 4th, 2018, 2:20 am

Why did ya black communities voted for mayor rahm Emmanuel who wasnt born or raised and didn't serve in the u.s armed forces but did for the Israeli military into office which the black vote won his campaign against born and raised chicago native who grew up blue collar and lived in the struggle and understands this city was built by immigrants like polish,irish,italians,in the early 1900s and then by mexicans and blacks from the south...now you have yuppies and young college kids from other states and suburbs living off our struggle thinking they are Chicago residents and community but talk different and live better then chicago natives with generations of families and this mayor is what statistics show the black vote wonhim the election but hasn't change shit ....we should be able to fire him like he did superintendent McCarthy making him the scapgoat.instead of stepping down.

Allinyourhood
underboss

Unread post by Allinyourhood » March 4th, 2018, 2:28 am

Allinyourhood wrote:
March 4th, 2018, 2:20 am
Why did ya black communities voted for mayor rahm Emmanuel who wasnt born or raised and didn't serve in the u.s armed forces but did for the Israeli military into office which the black vote won his campaign against born and raised chicago native who grew up blue collar and lived in the struggle and understands this city was built by immigrants like polish,irish,italians,in the early 1900s and then by mexicans and blacks from the south...now you have yuppies and young college kids from other states and suburbs living off our struggle thinking they are Chicago residents and community but talk different and live better then chicago natives with generations of families and this mayor is what statistics show the black vote wonhim the election but hasn't change sh*t ....we should be able to fire him like he did superintendent McCarthy making him the scapgoat.instead of stepping down.

Neal
underboss
Affiliation: Atheist

Unread post by Neal » March 4th, 2018, 10:00 am

Oh they voted for the 2 Black candidates, mostly Willie Wilson, whom I voted for.

But I think it ultimately came down to Rahm vs. Chuy Garcia in the 2nd election.

Note that most of the Blacks that vote are the older, religious types, you know grandmas and such. Guess they must have thought Rahm is more intelligent than Chuy.

Greenghost2212
superior
Affiliation: Ghost Mob-CENTRAL AVE

Unread post by Greenghost2212 » March 6th, 2018, 11:26 pm

Because Wille didn't have enough support. Niggas didn't even know his election principles or nothing lol. So yeah but I think Rahm is done this term.

Allinyourhood
underboss

Unread post by Allinyourhood » March 24th, 2018, 1:24 am

Thanks for responding back to this question....i hear and feel both ya inputs, and i respect that during this dead ass forum.Neal...you know ive been around the early 80s and who knows if you like me or 5-0?
But im from the city and struggle and have black and irish-italians in my majority mexican familia.
All our alderman are voltures and im tired we dont talk about how all these yuppies look and treat us like we are different when our families built this city....we need to control our communities and hold alderman and community leaders responsible for kickback which we do in my hood.

Allinyourhood
underboss

Unread post by Allinyourhood » March 24th, 2018, 1:26 am

Allinyourhood wrote:
March 24th, 2018, 1:24 am
Thanks for responding back to this question....i hear and feel both ya inputs, and i respect that during this dead ass forum.Neal...you know ive been around the early 80s and who knows if you like me or 5-0?
But im from the city and struggle and have black and irish-italians in my majority mexican familia.
All our alderman are voltures and im tired we dont talk about how all these yuppies look and treat us like we are different when our families built this city....we need to control our communities and hold alderman and community leaders responsible for kickback which we do in my hood.

Neal
underboss

Unread post by Neal » March 24th, 2018, 12:49 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:
March 24th, 2018, 1:24 am
Yes I see the racism and I don't see a solution to it.

Ever notice how White people jus don't do minimum wage jobs in the city? All these cell phone stores like T-Mobile, Cricket, MetroPCS, Boost, all Hispanic and Blakc employees. Walgreen's and CVS cashiers.

Somewhere along the line White people skip minimum wage jobs and straight to the professional.

I'm 1 of those White people who never make a high-paying job. I have a college degree, but never got to use it. I turned 30 this month and never had a full-time job except for 3 months. The most I've had is 2 part-time jobs.

Right now I work as a janitor $170/week.

All the jobs I've had I was pretty much the only White guy surrounded by Mexicans.

But when you walk down downtown and South Loop and you see all this construction of high rises, Rahm wanting to build new hotels, yea, you know, all these rich White people, there's still a lot of rich White guys around. Living in all highrises.

I ultimately bring disgrace to my family especially my Asian side. Every year I don't get a full-time job is a year wasted, so I'm 30 year-old janitor.

What is my point... My point is rich White people only want to hire White guys for high-paying jobs (but I'm not nerdy/goofy enough to be that kind of type).

And that's why Black and Hispanic people stuck with the minimum wage jobs.

This is why I really respect organizations like the CTA, (but more of a government-owned than privately-owned) because the CTA hires a lot of Black supervisors and therefore give high-income to Black families.

But giving high-paying jobs to Black and Hispanic people? I don't see a solution to that, nor do I see anyone running for office campaigning for it.

Neal
underboss

Unread post by Neal » March 24th, 2018, 12:51 pm

Test.