Why did Lord Gino not like Larry Hoover, 1978?

Neal
underboss
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: Atheist

Why did Lord Gino not like Larry Hoover, 1978?

Unread post by Neal » February 15th, 2018, 8:20 am

Why did Lord Gino like Jeff Fort over Larry Hoover.

Now you can't say because Gino and Malik are 5-pt because this is before what caused it.

Imo, South side kings are GDK because North side kings are GDK. North side kings are GDK because Lord Gino is Larry Hoover-K.

I don't think BK had a stance on preferring 1 guy over the other.

Aren't Malik and Chairman basically the same on the inside? Leaderships models.

Neutron Nation
boss
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by Neutron Nation » February 16th, 2018, 4:58 pm

In some cases you usually don't like people you feel threaten by

Neal
underboss
Affiliation: Atheist

Unread post by Neal » February 16th, 2018, 10:11 pm

Strange, you once posted that Gino was originally a Warlord then flipped king.

White Sal said Gino was in another gang before king and it wasn't Warlords, but it was also a Puerto Rican gang that doesn't exist anymore. I haven't even gotten around to go asking people this.

He kinda went on about Gino shooting the Vice Lords was only to prove a worth.

Damn.

I also asked him why he thinks King Papo was killed, this is a new 1 now. He thinks King Papo stole a kilo from Cuban drug dealers, and so so they ordered a hit on him. He might be referring to that yellow building on Kedzie/Pierce. When I told him my story, he thought it could be true too.

Count Olaf
underboss
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: VFD check my Tattoos

Unread post by Count Olaf » May 3rd, 2018, 10:03 pm

Neal wrote:
February 16th, 2018, 10:11 pm
Strange, you once posted that Gino was originally a Warlord then flipped king.

White Sal said Gino was in another gang before king and it wasn't Warlords, but it was also a Puerto Rican gang that doesn't exist anymore. I haven't even gotten around to go asking people this.

He kinda went on about Gino shooting the Vice Lords was only to prove a worth.

Damn.

I also asked him why he thinks King Papo was killed, this is a new 1 now. He thinks King Papo stole a kilo from Cuban drug dealers, and so so they ordered a hit on him. He might be referring to that yellow building on Kedzie/Pierce. When I told him my story, he thought it could be true too.
GDz and Latin Kings are mortal Opps im in Milwaukee WI I know this for a fact :rasta:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL FUCK D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL