Does anyone know of any stories where...

Neal
underboss

Does anyone know of any stories where...

Post by Neal » September 20th, 2017, 5:59 pm

Stories where:

-Guy pays prostitute regularly, then 1 day, meets new prostitute, gets rid of old 1. What does old 1 do? Stories where she did some sh*t or does she lower her prices.
-Fights between Mexicans and Puerto Ricans in gangs. Chicago doesn't seem to have any PR-on-Mexican drive-by shootings and vice versa.
-Where the nation enforcer of a gang didn't get along with an advisor of that gang. Then what?
-Females who had the most loyalty for when their man got the longest prison sentence vs. females who had the least loyalty for their guys who had the shortest prison sentence.  
-Stories where the gang did not approve of a female dating/relationshipping with an ally gang or neutron.
-Gangs who snitched on rival gangs.
-Guys who snitched on their own gang who raped a female of a enemy gang. ;d

I know of a story where a guy cheated on a girl and she killed him and arsoned him, and they were in rival gangs. (If they were in the same gang, she wouldn't be allowed to kill him.). Does anyone have any other stories of the same incident, and in the same gang?

Does David Ayala, Mad Dog of IGs, and the 18 year-old Ambrose with life sentence who shot a cop, have any kids? I know the answer to Lord Gino, Fernie, Tuffy C, and the 3 lady MLDs who shot at kings in Humboldt Park, 1992. And if they had any girlfriends.

Neal
underboss

Re: Does anyone know of any stories where...

Post by Neal » September 20th, 2017, 6:00 pm

I bet if brolic posts, he gonna say something real simple.

antcooper
foot soldier

Post by antcooper » September 30th, 2017, 9:16 pm

I will answer your 1rst question. I had a steady prostitute. I eventually got tired of her shitty attitude and told her so. The next one I had knew her and told here so. She seemed okay with it. I work 60hrs a week and don't have time for the dating scene. I don't do backpage either. It's much more expensive and you are more likely to get busted by undercover CookCounty Sherriffs. I like old school street pickups. Neal, I'm willing to let you be my "wingman" and hook you up.....

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » October 8th, 2017, 9:06 am

Neak go hit up your Jiver friends for some info

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » October 8th, 2017, 9:31 am

Stories of females being killed by their ex-bfs or bfs.

Pilsen.

Ambrose called Puppet was living with his girl, 1 day a gunmen knocked on door, Ambrose gf answered the door, gunman shot her in the face. Gunman was her ex-bf and a Count, he didn't like that she broke up with him, and to an Ambrose. This was before 1992.

Humboldt Park.

1 day, a Cobra called 38 from Potomac came home 1 day from paroled early from prison, came home early by surprise, saw his girl was fucking another Cobra from the same sect, Choco. Choco fled. 38 later killed her, stabbed her some 25 times, and went to prison for it. Happened in 1990s. Is 38 still a Cobra? Yes - he would have lost his status if he killed Choco, but not for killing women.

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » October 17th, 2017, 10:32 pm

How any L's you take in 2017?

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » October 22nd, 2017, 8:36 am

Anybody got any good stories of people who flip?

10. Gang individuals who flipped.

-Aggie of the SDs. 1st he was a king, then he was a Villa Lobos, then he joined the Ambrose, for only 2 days. Because, Tony of the Ambrose kicked him out, saying we can't have a fucking renegade. And so Aggie joined the SDs. Eventually became the #1 leader.

-Crown Town had kings who flipped to SDs, 2 6, and GDs. They did not come back to shoot at them.

-Highest ranking member of any gang to flip was Prince Paul of the Ambrose to Spanish Cobras, after he killed some Ambrose.

-When Deuces as a nation flipped folks in 1991 due to not getting along with the kings, some Deuces were upset at that and turned kings.

-In 1989/90, a king from Aurora was dating a very sexy girl not in a gang, but her brothers were very active Deuces. 1 day, her brothers caught him at her house, forced him to flip. The next school day he came to school all beat up 1 day, said “I’m Deuce now.” The kings were after him like crazy, and he lived in LK hood never relocated. At that time, war between the kings and Deuces just started, and it was tearing the Latino Aurora community apart. But he and the girl broke up in 1992, kings wouldn’t have wanted him back, he stayed Deuce.

-In '90s, MLD called Smurf fell in love with a lady Cobra, Cobras caught his somewhere he flipped.

-Allinyourhood knew of a Latin Brother who flipped to the Spanish Cobras.

10b. Where they were killed for flipping.

Pilsen:

-Dutchie flipped to the Ambrose because his cousin was leader of the Ambrose, and came from a big family of Ambrose, but Dutchie was killed by his former gang for that.

Humboldt Park:

-Demon from MLDs was killed for flipping to IGs in '94/'95. MLDs were mad that he was their chief of security, and he took a lot of guns with him when he flipped, so they killed him.

10c. Where they were beaten for renegading after flipping.

-Ambrose called Coca in Pilsen had a brother who was a Party People. 1 day Ambrose shot at random Party People, his brother happened to get killed in the crossfire, Coca retaliated against the Ambrose. He later flipped to the Party People, eventually became the overall leader. Ambrose were given permission to go beat his a$$, it happened 1 day on 18th/Carpenter Ambrose driving around saw him come out of grocery store carrying a jug of milk, Coca made hand signs against them, ran to alley, hid in an opened garage, the Ambrose found him hiding, sodomized him. '80s. Some years later his body found dead in dumpster in kings hood in alley behind the nightclub 31st/Central Park.

10d. Where females lured guys in gangs to flip.

-In the ‘70s, a handful of 26th street kings fell in love with Lady Casanovas and flipped to the Casanovas, and when the Casanovas died out, they returned back as kings.