TAY600 WALKS THUR O BLOCK With BATS Ready to CATCH 600 GANG ON INSTAGRAM LIVE!!!

evilgangjoedy
prospect

TAY600 WALKS THUR O BLOCK With BATS Ready to CATCH 600 GANG ON INSTAGRAM LIVE!!!

Post by evilgangjoedy » August 6th, 2017, 5:03 am

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Re: TAY600 WALKS THUR O BLOCK With BATS Ready to CATCH 600 GANG ON INSTAGRAM LIVE!!!

Post by Niiggaaaaa » August 7th, 2017, 8:42 pm

I remember that interview of dirk talkin about how BDz were suppose to transition into corporate America. Why it seem like nobody tryin to accomplish that mission but steady puttin sh*t on BD
GoFund Me account been up for 3 weeks and ain't get a dollar. Will make youtube videos for donations. God bless

Trap$tar ™
og

Re: TAY600 WALKS THUR O BLOCK With BATS Ready to CATCH 600 GANG ON INSTAGRAM LIVE!!!

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 7th, 2017, 9:08 pm

ReclezzRenegade wrote:
August 7th, 2017, 8:42 pm
I remember that interview of dirk talkin about how BDz were suppose to transition into corporate America. Why it seem like nobody tryin to accomplish that mission but steady puttin sh*t on BD
:cmon: first of all, no real 3 is listening to dirk after the sh*t he said on that interview... the n*gga slick tried to get gd's mad at us #1 :facepalm: talking about some "i took the crown off of my head and gave it to larry" then what would be the point of "bgdn" in the beginning :lmao: :lmao: #2 , dirk flipping white boys llike hell remember that pic I posted on here of a white bd , "locking the gates" with dirk :facepalm: :facepalm: no 3's F*ck*n with him like that outside of a few old n*ggas ..
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Gangsta773
soldier

Post by Gangsta773 » August 9th, 2017, 5:34 pm

Dirk a hustler nothing more nothing less and "Advisor Bo" looking like a straight hype it's not just the shorty bds not honoring them n*ggas either...smoke in mirrors ol Wallace Gator Bradley wannabe a$$ n*gga :lol:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 9th, 2017, 6:13 pm

Gangsta773 wrote:
August 9th, 2017, 5:34 pm
Dirk a hustler nothing more nothing less and "Advisor Bo" looking like a straight hype it's not just the shorty bds not honoring them n*ggas either...smoke in mirrors ol Wallace Gator Bradley wannabe a$$ n*gga :lol:
hell I didn't wanna talk about bo old dirty looking a$$ :lmao: n*gga got like 15 plats in his head ,looking like the 1990s coolio :rip: :rip: :lmao: but I ain't hear to judge a disciple unless he's gay like dirk and breaking the "big 16 laws" fukk them n*ggas :lmao: I was cringing when I heard him said I took the crown off my own head and made larry a king I'm like :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: n*gga worse than keef, and bd's from woodlawn on that gdk sh*t for no reason :lol:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » September 1st, 2017, 6:09 pm

RBGs dying-hand wrote:
August 7th, 2017, 9:08 pm
ReclezzRenegade wrote:
August 7th, 2017, 8:42 pm
:cmon: first of all, no real 3 is listening to dirk after the sh*t he said on that interview... the n*gga slick tried to get gd's mad at us #1 :facepalm: talking about some "i took the crown off of my head and gave it to larry" then what would be the point of "bgdn" in the beginning :lmao: :lmao: #2 , dirk flipping white boys llike hell remember that pic I posted on here of a white bd , "locking the gates" with dirk :facepalm: :facepalm: no 3's F*ck*n with him like that outside of a few old n*ggas ..
BLACK DISCIPLES NO LONGER BLACK :lmao: