Cobras and MLDs halting gentrification

IG Belden
corporal

Cobras and MLDs halting gentrification

Post by IG Belden » August 5th, 2017, 8:43 pm

It occured to me today that they are never going to be able to fully implement gentrification in hp or hermosa. Or koz park or kevlyn park. Why? Because them cobras and them mlds are NEVER going to stop coming after each other. Nobody wants to live in a war zone and that sh*t between haddon and washtenaw vs mudertown mlds is serious and them division snakes is always at war with someone. But cobras and mlds smash each other on sight and always mother F*ck*n will. Eventually the white man is gonna move right back out the hood once he sees that will never change. Honestly, cobras and ds would need go peace up for that gentrification sh*t to fully happen. Can you picture a snake wanting peace with a d? Or a d wanting peace with a snake? Not gonna happen. So this gentrification sh*t will cease at some point.

40 OZ
foot soldier

Re: Cobras and MLDs halting gentrification

Post by 40 OZ » August 5th, 2017, 10:42 pm

Interesting how it was the opposite decades ago, when You had white gangs slowing down the influx of Hispanic mobs in that same area. The same will eventually happen with the current gangs to gentrification. Except it will take longer, in my opinion, at least in HP and LS. Seems like the Cobra, yak, IG, etc. hoods are only growing stronger in areas like Hermosa, Belmont-Cragin, and overall further north and west. I was just through Koz Park and them snakes/OA's still holding a solid presence. Even the IG's were out off Lawndale.. But how much longer will they hold on? Only time will tell.

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » August 6th, 2017, 10:44 am

Damn IGs were actually out on Lawndale and fully?

40 OZ
foot soldier

Post by 40 OZ » August 6th, 2017, 12:32 pm

Neutron Nation wrote:
August 6th, 2017, 10:44 am
Damn IGs were actually out on Lawndale and fully?
Yeah, they be out every now and then by the big apt building and/or the cell phone store. They left some decent marker tags in the alley recently. These are just a couple of like 15 different tags I saw.
Attachments
IMG_3683.JPG
IMG_3685.JPG