Edai -tooka in the trashcan

Gangsta773
soldier

Re: Edai -tooka in the trashcan

Post by Gangsta773 » July 23rd, 2017, 7:17 pm

Ancient wrote:
July 23rd, 2017, 5:11 am
On Jeff. The BDs fu as hell. Them n*ggas might as well be No Limit. Ku nem talm'bout they "boolin" and smoking Shoota :killself: Damn.... u leaving the city? f*cked up cause thats really what the establishment want. To push all minorities out of the major cities. I aint going no where. That pop tax and income tax (28%) f*ck people head up. I aint gone lie, since lil Bro gat killed i been on some whole other other. #RT Im straighter than 12:30 doh.
@ Ancient. Str8 Melvins I tell ya SMH. BDs was humble af back in the day especially when the bldgs were up. I know for a fact, at least as for the lowend our elders were on decent terms with each other....I'm talking confined as hell. Shorties started riding the wave after Sosa n Durk blew....resulting in areas known for having only a handful of BD transplants that were MAJORITY GDN for years all of a sudden BD dominated...coughs *TYMB* coughs example lol smh Now n*ggas riding the kutthroat wave...trends over loyalty. Tymb over the BD wave now tho :lmao: And I feel you on the No Limit comment.....Alotta cats fu, the public just gets to witness the n*ggas in the spotlight like Capo couldn't distinguish if chollie was BD or NoLimit, Heard Drose was originally from the town but started pushing BD heavy.....Membership comprised 35 - 40 % of pancakes LOL You've seen the interviews, Durk, 600 Breezy.....etc "My Pops was GD" :tiphat:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » July 24th, 2017, 12:44 am

:lol: big skud nem mad az hell, 1 wants us to be G's and merge again and the other 1 just sour for no reason :lmao: :lmao: :phew: :yup:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Southwarddevil
underboss

Post by Southwarddevil » July 31st, 2017, 9:25 pm

tymb funny as hell tho "High Y" movement they about to replace folks and peoples :lmao:

Gangsta773
soldier

Post by Gangsta773 » August 3rd, 2017, 6:01 am

This the quality type street music that is missed within the city....

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 3rd, 2017, 12:28 pm

Southwarddevil wrote:
July 31st, 2017, 9:25 pm
tymb funny as hell tho "High Y" movement they about to replace folks and peoples :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » September 1st, 2017, 6:35 pm

RBGs dying-hand wrote:
July 11th, 2017, 5:12 am
:wtf2: :facepalm: :lol: n*gga actually dropped a song n video he wasn't lying ..but he basic for this sh*t tho :cmon: :killself:

THIS GUY RUNS COCAINE FOR THE CARTELS AND HE STILL GANGBANGING :facepalm: