Edai -tooka in the trashcan

Trap$tar ™
og

Edai -tooka in the trashcan

Post by Trap$tar ™ » July 11th, 2017, 5:12 am

:wtf2: :facepalm: :lol: n*gga actually dropped a song n video he wasn't lying ..but he basic for this sh*t tho :cmon: :killself:

/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

Neutron Nation
underboss

Re: Edai -tooka in the trashcan

Post by Neutron Nation » July 11th, 2017, 5:49 pm

Tooka must of been a hitter, he the most dissed n*gga in chicago

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » July 11th, 2017, 5:55 pm

Neutron Nation wrote:
July 11th, 2017, 5:49 pm
tooka and jojo ,then after that it be some dead 3's too I kan't lie .. let me see who I hear the bricks and insanes always diss n name from the ][][]['s side ....hmmmm I kan't think besides j-money ,L.a or nuski ... but jojo , tooka, j-money ,L.a, nuski and steve, ode, fathead too ..

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » July 11th, 2017, 9:51 pm

I haven't listened to drill, but tooka always in some one mouth even OT n*ggas :rip:

BarefaceBlaine
superior

Post by BarefaceBlaine » July 12th, 2017, 1:35 am

ILick-Queens wrote:
July 11th, 2017, 5:55 pm
Neutron Nation wrote:
tooka and jojo ,then after that it be some dead 3's too I kan't lie .. let me see who I hear the bricks and insanes always diss n name from the ][][]['s side ....hmmmm I kan't think besides j-money ,L.a or nuski ... but jojo , tooka, j-money ,L.a, nuski and steve, ode, fathead too ..
jojo wasnt a hitta.. tooka's brothers was hittas but shawndale was a low level street thug from 63rd n lawrence that got killed by TYMB black disciples
#GANG KNOWN TA' CHANNEL TWO sh*t

YOUNG n*gga IN THE FIELD KNOWN FOR WACKIN GOOFIES #RIPNOAH

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS

dalocsta
underboss

Post by dalocsta » July 18th, 2017, 3:21 pm

LA Capone killed Shawndale

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » July 18th, 2017, 6:44 pm

dalocsta wrote:
July 18th, 2017, 3:21 pm
LA Capone killed Shawndale
Get yo outta town a$$ on with that false info :facepalm:

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » July 18th, 2017, 8:10 pm

ILick-Queens wrote:
July 11th, 2017, 5:55 pm
Neutron Nation wrote:
tooka and jojo ,then after that it be some dead 3's too I kan't lie .. let me see who I hear the bricks and insanes always diss n name from the ][][]['s side ....hmmmm I kan't think besides j-money ,L.a or nuski ... but jojo , tooka, j-money ,L.a, nuski and steve, ode, fathead too .

U knew nothin about none of these people til keef came out wit "War" :lol: just be namin people n sh*t :lol:
GoFund Me account been up for 3 weeks and ain't get a dollar. Will make youtube videos for donations. God bless

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » July 18th, 2017, 9:04 pm

^^^^^^^^^ that's what yo crabk a$$ get ,kan't even type it right :lmao: u sound wrong as f*ck tho.. some of them died after the war song stupid :facepalm: :cmon: :killself: try again with another III's joke ,keef don't mean sh*t to me never did he's not vell, span, ksk, donise :killself: just like you know nothing of stones but went back to some crip sh*t on "Buddha" right :rip: :lmao:

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » July 18th, 2017, 11:33 pm

ILick-Queens wrote:
July 18th, 2017, 9:04 pm
^^^^^^^^^ that's what yo crabk a$$ get ,kan't even type it right :lmao: u sound wrong as f*ck tho.. some of them died after the war song stupid :facepalm: :cmon: :killself: try again with another III's joke ,keef don't mean sh*t to me never did he's not vell, span, ksk, donise :killself: just like you know nothing of stones but went back to some crip sh*t on "Buddha" right :rip: :lmao:

The hell do you be ramblin about lil n*gga.? :lol: how you sh*t on Buddha name then toss out disciples names you never met like it's any difference. How you tell a n*gga what he know and don't know when disciples laffed you off da thread tryna tell n*ggas where da rakes come from.

Classic country jaccass. U retarded asf fr lil folks :lol: :321: catch up
GoFund Me account been up for 3 weeks and ain't get a dollar. Will make youtube videos for donations. God bless

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » July 18th, 2017, 11:35 pm

And aye wasn't you a IGD or some sh*t? n*gga :lmao:

Cocaine
captain

Post by Cocaine » July 19th, 2017, 5:04 am

You use to claim Black P. Stones now you Crippin so you ain't got no room to talk. :lmao: :L:

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » July 19th, 2017, 6:02 am

Cocaine wrote:
July 19th, 2017, 5:04 am
You use to claim Black P. Stones now you Crippin so you ain't got no room to talk. :lmao: :L:
b*tch you succ hella dicc :cmon:

Gangsta773
soldier

Post by Gangsta773 » July 22nd, 2017, 12:46 pm

Lames sending off shorties. n*ggas LIVING all the way in ATL, Vegas, Miami & LA doing Vladtv interviews n sh*t dissing the dead, lowkey flying back to the land shooting videos in 3hrs, dipping back out..acting like they STILL residing in the land sliding through blocks n sh*t.....going live on social media selling wolf tickets. Shorties eating it right up too..... :facepalm: Who raised these LAMES? It goes for both sides SMH. The only 3s that been holding down they sh*t outsouth consistently in my opinion staying true to their foundation and identity are the Breeds despite Folks nem giving they a$$ the fluxx all the way from 067-68 Woodz to 10-4l Wentworth. Hell, the Pocket MAJORITY Folks/KTS now out east....still some elders off 070 Woodlawn straight New Breed tho.

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » July 22nd, 2017, 3:15 pm

@773. What up? Big Folks the east on smoke detector! Folks brother gat killed (RIP). Them n*ggas bout to c something. We lost one of ours (long time since that happen). Bro who gat hit with folks brother is related to sister from the Town :smh: Small world. Alot of these fruits pump faking. n*ggas been left the city. Come out 10mins, go live, taunt the real animals, and dip. Thats cool. Our slide game serious :naswin:

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » July 22nd, 2017, 3:19 pm

Awe yeah..... the song is horrible. King Koppa tweeked. I f*ck with his music. To be this old, and continue to escalate a war that could take more people u love away is stupidity. Dude'nem not about to let that slide. He wont be no where around. p*ssy.

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » July 22nd, 2017, 3:41 pm

Ancient wrote:
July 22nd, 2017, 3:15 pm
@773. What up? Big Folks the east on smoke detector! Folks brother gat killed (RIP). Them n*ggas bout to c something. We lost one of ours (long time since that happen). Bro who gat hit with folks brother is related to sister from the Town :smh: Small world. Alot of these fruits pump faking. n*ggas been left the city. Come out 10mins, go live, taunt the real animals, and dip. Thats cool. Our slide game serious :naswin:
ya'll legit have a reason tho ,,from the sh*t I been hearing with the bricks outsouth that sh*t is a cycle of "karma" tho different reasons so f*ck it :lol: and them n*ggas aint on no 3's sh*t obviously to get a hall pass from the bricks outsouth that's when they on they hybrid gangsters sh*t unlike the ones who still hiding outwest from lord nem :lmao:

Gangsta773
soldier

Post by Gangsta773 » July 23rd, 2017, 1:20 am

Ancient wrote:
July 22nd, 2017, 3:15 pm
@ Ancient. Whatchu on boyyyyyy! Been coolin in the south burbs since oct....Phoenix, IL the temporary move. Next move completely outta state. Slide in slide out...The BDs out here soo influenced :lmao: Throwing up 600????? Thought n*ggas were Breeds str8 Melvins....Ada Park exploiting em too.....lol
Ancient wrote:
July 22nd, 2017, 3:19 pm
Awe yeah..... the song is horrible. King Koppa tweeked. I f*ck with his music. To be this old, and continue to escalate a war that could take more people u love away is stupidity. Dude'nem not about to let that slide. He wont be no where around. p*ssy.
As far as the shorties, I f*ck with Ill Will. Even Recklezz getting kinda corny :facepalm: Louie make dope music too.

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » July 23rd, 2017, 5:11 am

On Jeff. The BDs fu as hell. Them n*ggas might as well be No Limit. Ku nem talm'bout they "boolin" and smoking Shoota :killself: Damn.... u leaving the city? f*cked up cause thats really what the establishment want. To push all minorities out of the major cities. I aint going no where. That pop tax and income tax (28%) f*ck people head up. I aint gone lie, since lil Bro gat killed i been on some whole other other. #RT Im straighter than 12:30 doh.

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » July 23rd, 2017, 5:29 am

Grown man dissing a dead teenager... :facepalm: :smh: