Who really runs Kilbourn Park?

veteran
boss
Posts: 2580
Joined: May 6th, 2010, 12:05 am

Re: Who really runs Kilbourn Park?

Post by veteran » July 31st, 2017, 7:04 pm

40 OZ wrote:
July 30th, 2017, 9:56 pm
_brolic_ wrote:
July 26th, 2017, 1:47 pm
I haven't lived in Jackson for over 2 years I bought a house in the Atlanta suburbs around white people you broke b*tch. There's few things as pathetic as claiming Gaylord in 2017. Your mob is extinct. Them Ricans and Mexicans bullied you to death
"Broke b*tch" :lol:

I prolly bring in 2x maybe 3 times the gwap than your pedestrian a$$. But welcome to America Apu. You're livin the dream! Keep scoopin up them $2.25 tips from your backseat passengers in cab # 223. :lol: :lol: :lol: :killself:
Ayyy whats hannin lil shotglass aka 40 oz you talk a good one but no bout a doubt it ill beat your weak a$$ to death niggy ill f*ck you til you love me FAGGOTT what you thought you wasnt gon see me ?? OOPS upside ya head ponk mofugga

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
Posts: 3472
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: Who really runs Kilbourn Park?

Post by _brolic_ » August 1st, 2017, 8:08 am

Who's driving a cab? I don't have to leave the house to make money I have investments. Stay broke and worthless you inbred f*ggot cracker. Trump may have won but you poor white faggots still stay getting bullied and marginalized because you're trash and you deserve it

40 OZ
foot soldier
Posts: 170
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:08 am

Re: Who really runs Kilbourn Park?

Post by 40 OZ » August 7th, 2017, 9:34 pm

_brolic_ wrote:
August 1st, 2017, 8:08 am
Who's driving a cab? I don't have to leave the house to make money I have investments. Stay broke and worthless you inbred f*ggot cracker. Trump may have won but you poor white faggots still stay getting bullied and marginalized because you're trash and you deserve it
You aint on sh*t, you broke a$$ bum! Stay out the MW business.

veteran
boss
Posts: 2580
Joined: May 6th, 2010, 12:05 am

Re: Who really runs Kilbourn Park?

Post by veteran » August 8th, 2017, 8:19 pm

40 OZ wrote:
August 7th, 2017, 9:34 pm
_brolic_ wrote:
August 1st, 2017, 8:08 am
Who's driving a cab? I don't have to leave the house to make money I have investments. Stay broke and worthless you inbred f*ggot cracker. Trump may have won but you poor white faggots still stay getting bullied and marginalized because you're trash and you deserve it
You aint on sh*t, you broke a$$ bum! Stay out the MW business.
You talk like some big chi town gangster but you on here all day woofin and bumpin ya dicksuckers hey wiggy niggy do you work? Or are you just some joe dirt honkey who cant pass a pizz test?? And please give me my mofuggin fade so i can beat you to death

veteran
boss
Posts: 2580
Joined: May 6th, 2010, 12:05 am

Re: Who really runs Kilbourn Park?

Post by veteran » August 9th, 2017, 6:36 pm

Just what i thought lil b*tch ill f*ck you til you love me f*ggot!

40 OZ
foot soldier
Posts: 170
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:08 am

Re: Who really runs Kilbourn Park?

Post by 40 OZ » August 9th, 2017, 8:55 pm

🤣 You funny! Old troll a$$ f*ggot. Lemme know when you wanna meet for the fade.

veteran
boss
Posts: 2580
Joined: May 6th, 2010, 12:05 am

Re: Who really runs Kilbourn Park?

Post by veteran » August 9th, 2017, 9:43 pm

40 OZ wrote:
August 9th, 2017, 8:55 pm
🤣 You funny! Old troll a$$ f*ggot. Lemme know when you wanna meet for the fade.
On some real sh*t you would just be a dead motherfucker with your clothes stuck to you gettin ya jeans cut off in the er

veteran
boss
Posts: 2580
Joined: May 6th, 2010, 12:05 am

Re: Who really runs Kilbourn Park?

Post by veteran » August 9th, 2017, 9:45 pm

Ol p*ssy. Lala you mad aintcha i suggest you enroll in a karate class you flaabby and sick weak a$$ white boyeeee

veteran
boss
Posts: 2580
Joined: May 6th, 2010, 12:05 am

Re: Who really runs Kilbourn Park?

Post by veteran » August 9th, 2017, 9:49 pm

Niggy ill f*ck ya mammy in the mouf while you watch then ill have ya sister chew my twizzler after i twist her sippin sizzurp mixed with pizzercs dont try me say jack i been the mack from wayyy back as i slide and glide ti the mofuggin ride worldwide ! Up up and awaaay you understand the heavy sh*t im throwin down or what ?? Cuzzy

40 OZ
foot soldier
Posts: 170
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:08 am

Re: Who really runs Kilbourn Park?

Post by 40 OZ » August 10th, 2017, 12:05 am

b*tch I'll crack your black a$$ dome open like an old furry coconut. Leave you mangled while your b*tch come out asking what the f*ck!? Slap the food stamps outta her fat a$$! Come back with an erection and some sugar cookies, just like limp bizkit.. it did it all for the nookie. That's how I just did you bum a$$ like a little rookie. 12 volt Cigarette lighter leave you car seats burnt up now ya feel me!?

veteran
boss
Posts: 2580
Joined: May 6th, 2010, 12:05 am

Re: Who really runs Kilbourn Park?

Post by veteran » August 10th, 2017, 7:35 am

Ill come to your hood break your dead homies candles and make you kneel in broke glass while you pray to me to spare your life

veteran
boss
Posts: 2580
Joined: May 6th, 2010, 12:05 am

Re: Who really runs Kilbourn Park?

Post by veteran » August 10th, 2017, 7:36 am

Ill break in your section 8 mudhut and beat your brain out ya head with a hammer like nyyyyyquil to help you get your zzzzs

veteran
boss
Posts: 2580
Joined: May 6th, 2010, 12:05 am

Re: Who really runs Kilbourn Park?

Post by veteran » August 10th, 2017, 7:37 am

Then ill roll ya in a carpet and set it on fiyyyya 588 2300 empiiiiire

veteran
boss
Posts: 2580
Joined: May 6th, 2010, 12:05 am

Re: Who really runs Kilbourn Park?

Post by veteran » August 10th, 2017, 7:42 am

Ill cut you into strips and bake you in my motherfucking oven sucka

veteran
boss
Posts: 2580
Joined: May 6th, 2010, 12:05 am

Re: Who really runs Kilbourn Park?

Post by veteran » August 12th, 2017, 8:13 am

40 OZ wrote:
August 10th, 2017, 12:05 am
b*tch I'll crack your black a$$ dome open like an old furry coconut. Leave you mangled while your b*tch come out asking what the f*ck!? Slap the food stamps outta her fat a$$! Come back with an erection and some sugar cookies, just like limp bizkit.. it did it all for the nookie. That's how I just did you bum a$$ like a little rookie. 12 volt Cigarette lighter leave you car seats burnt up now ya feel me!?
Tough talk coming from a f*ggot who dont know what sex his mammy is . Are you ok my brother

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
Posts: 3472
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: Who really runs Kilbourn Park?

Post by _brolic_ » August 13th, 2017, 4:19 pm

Imagine being gay enough to reference Limp Bizkit in 2017. There's like zero chance 40 isn't a fetal alcohol syndrome baby or some sh*t. Guy's fucking retarded

User avatar
SuperSweet
superior
Posts: 3555
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 4:14 am

Re: Who really runs Kilbourn Park?

Post by SuperSweet » August 14th, 2017, 4:31 am

Image[/img]

User avatar
SuperSweet
superior
Posts: 3555
Joined: July 6th, 2015, 4:14 am

Re: Who really runs Kilbourn Park?

Post by SuperSweet » August 14th, 2017, 4:31 am

Image

40 OZ
foot soldier
Posts: 170
Joined: February 25th, 2017, 7:08 am

Re: Who really runs Kilbourn Park?

Post by 40 OZ » August 14th, 2017, 6:01 am

_brolic_ wrote:
August 13th, 2017, 4:19 pm
Imagine being gay enough to reference Limp Bizkit in 2017. There's like zero chance 40 isn't a fetal alcohol syndrome baby or some sh*t. Guy's fucking retarded
You stay posting on the MW forum concerned with Chi business when you live in a "white neighborhood" in Georgia. Get off the nuts.

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
Posts: 3472
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: Who really runs Kilbourn Park?

Post by _brolic_ » August 14th, 2017, 9:10 am

You're a fake banger from a dead mob that wastes their time making youtube documentaries trying to stay relevant. Kill yourself

Post Reply