Who on armitage and richmond?

oldschoolking
prospect

Who on armitage and richmond?

Post by oldschoolking » May 14th, 2017, 12:17 am

I wanna say Mlds or IGs but I think theres some OAs close by. Im pretty sure its mlds on that block though

40 OZ
foot soldier

Re: Who on armitage and richmond?

Post by 40 OZ » May 14th, 2017, 8:11 am

I doubt G'z have much presence around there. I know they claimed a block around Fully a few years back but there was only a few heads. There's a grip of Lovers around there. YLO's still at M/C and Francis too. I'm sure theres still D's and OA's been around the overall area for over 40 years. But shits so watered down nowadays and with all the yuppies so who really knows. My bets on them L's though.

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » May 14th, 2017, 1:37 pm

North of Armitage and Richmond the OAs, south of Armitage and Richmond the YLOs.

oldschoolking
prospect

Post by oldschoolking » May 14th, 2017, 8:07 pm

40 OZ wrote:I doubt G'z have much presence around there. I know they claimed a block around Fully a few years back but there was only a few heads. There's a grip of Lovers around there. YLO's still at M/C and Francis too. I'm sure theres still D's and OA's been around the overall area for over 40 years. But shits so watered down nowadays and with all the yuppies so who really knows. My bets on them L's though.

Thats all on point. Maybe it is them lovers but i know noone claimed any block on armitage within like 5 blocks of there for the longest. But i saw some guys when i was slidin thru a few days back but i couldnt tell what they was. The way these youngins dress these days it can be real hard to tell who claimin what if you dont know the hoods.