BODY SNATCHERS, UNDERTAKERS, AND SNYPAZ

Post Reply
User avatar
BarefaceBlaine
superior
Posts: 3075
Joined: June 2nd, 2014, 1:11 pm

BODY SNATCHERS, UNDERTAKERS, AND SNYPAZ

Post by BarefaceBlaine » May 5th, 2017, 2:49 am

so the body snatchers got a few cliques, snypaz might only be a prison thing and might have a couple heads on the streets on some individual sh*t, but where the undertakers at?
#GANG KNOWN TA' CHANNEL TWO sh*t

YOUNG n*gga IN THE FIELD KNOWN FOR WACKIN GOOFIES #RIPNOAH

5100 SCAN BLOCC DEMONS

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13474
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: BODY SNATCHERS, UNDERTAKERS, AND SNYPAZ

Post by Trap$tar ™ » May 5th, 2017, 3:50 am

2nd time in 3 hours asking about the 4oes :lmao: :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

354K
fresh meat
Posts: 7
Joined: May 8th, 2017, 9:22 am

Re: BODY SNATCHERS, UNDERTAKERS, AND SNYPAZ

Post by 354K » May 12th, 2017, 9:29 am

snypaz not a prison thing lmao they in the streets so is 'takers. undertakers close wit the sanes(MIVL IIVL CIVL) so they be on the same blocks sumtimes

User avatar
justenoughswag
foot soldier
Posts: 162
Joined: November 7th, 2016, 11:11 pm

Re: BODY SNATCHERS, UNDERTAKERS, AND SNYPAZ

Post by justenoughswag » May 12th, 2017, 9:35 pm

354K wrote:snypaz not a prison thing lmao they in the streets so is 'takers. undertakers close wit the sanes(MIVL IIVL CIVL) so they be on the same blocks sumtimes
shhh dont tell him nun he prolly a fed :wtf2:

User avatar
Trap$tar ™
og
Posts: 13474
Joined: November 4th, 2015, 8:30 pm

Re: BODY SNATCHERS, UNDERTAKERS, AND SNYPAZ

Post by Trap$tar ™ » May 12th, 2017, 11:16 pm

justenoughswag wrote:
354K wrote:snypaz not a prison thing lmao they in the streets so is 'takers. undertakers close wit the sanes(MIVL IIVL CIVL) so they be on the same blocks sumtimes
shhh dont tell him nun he prolly a fed :wtf2:
he ain't no fed , he's in the pic, he's a dumb lightskin teen who's blood but more amazed by Chicago gangs and been stalking ya'll since with questions :lmao: :lmao:
/|\ gangst3rs Killa TALL Insanek die Kkrowns ][][]['s

User avatar
justenoughswag
foot soldier
Posts: 162
Joined: November 7th, 2016, 11:11 pm

Re: BODY SNATCHERS, UNDERTAKERS, AND SNYPAZ

Post by justenoughswag » May 15th, 2017, 8:48 pm

Dis-L gang wrote:
justenoughswag wrote:
354K wrote:snypaz not a prison thing lmao they in the streets so is 'takers. undertakers close wit the sanes(MIVL IIVL CIVL) so they be on the same blocks sumtimes
shhh dont tell him nun he prolly a fed :wtf2:
he ain't no fed , he's in the pic, he's a dumb lightskin teen who's blood but more amazed by Chicago gangs and been stalking ya'll since with questions :lmao: :lmao:
lmao thats funny af i aint know sh*t bout em 4s tho only a few who hang around they prolly fake i punched one in the face who tried to slam me into a locker and the rest started laughin dat was dat :fight:

Heisenberg
underboss
Posts: 1189
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Re: BODY SNATCHERS, UNDERTAKERS, AND SNYPAZ

Post by Heisenberg » September 1st, 2017, 7:47 pm

justenoughswag wrote:
May 15th, 2017, 8:48 pm
Dis-L gang wrote:
justenoughswag wrote:
354K wrote:snypaz not a prison thing lmao they in the streets so is 'takers. undertakers close wit the sanes(MIVL IIVL CIVL) so they be on the same blocks sumtimes
shhh dont tell him nun he prolly a fed :wtf2:
he ain't no fed , he's in the pic, he's a dumb lightskin teen who's blood but more amazed by Chicago gangs and been stalking ya'll since with questions :lmao: :lmao:
lmao thats funny af i aint know sh*t bout em 4s tho only a few who hang around they prolly fake i punched one in the face who tried to slam me into a locker and the rest started laughin dat was dat :fight:
DIDNT A LATIN KING BURN ONE OF YOURS ALIVE HE GOT CAUGHT IN MEXICO :rasta:

Heisenberg
underboss
Posts: 1189
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Re: BODY SNATCHERS, UNDERTAKERS, AND SNYPAZ

Post by Heisenberg » September 1st, 2017, 7:48 pm

BarefaceBlaine wrote:
May 5th, 2017, 2:49 am
so the body snatchers got a few cliques, snypaz might only be a prison thing and might have a couple heads on the streets on some individual sh*t, but where the undertakers at?
THE TAKERS WERE AT WAR WITH THE NEW BREEDS WITH BIG BIRD NEM

Post Reply