Chicago gang stories.

Neal
underboss

Chicago gang stories.

Post by Neal » April 30th, 2017, 3:56 pm

Questions and answers.

Anyone can submit.

Here's my questions.

1. Any South side mobs founded by Puerto Ricans?
2. Any North side mobs founded by Mexicans?

3. Any wars started over a female?

3a. Where 2 individuals from the same gang fought over a female.
3b. Where 2 sects of the same gang fought over a female.
3c. Where 2 gangs fought over a female.

4. What gangs of any gang sentenced the death penalty?

5. Biggest prison sentence for a female in any gang?

6. Any stories were females lured guys to set them up to be killed?

7. Females in gangs relationship with a cop?

Neal
underboss

Re: Chicago gang stories.

Post by Neal » April 30th, 2017, 4:00 pm

And here's my answers that I've collected so far. Will be traveling around Chicago this summer to collect more.

1. Any South side mobs founded by Puerto Ricans?

Nada.

2. Any North side mobs founded by Mexicans?

2 answers so far: Brazers and IGs.

3. Any wars started over a female?

-In Nov. 1986, a Ambrose shot a 2 6 because a 2 6 was with a lady Ambrose, and then 2 6 crashed a Ambrose party later that night and shot 4 Ambrose, and 2 2 Boys, which started this war.

-LK and Familia Stone war in Albany Park. Started in 1993 when a old school PR Stone Slice killed a king from LKst over a female. The female was allegedly a “wannabe queen.” And then in 1994, kings wanted Lawrence and Troy, and so the Familia Stones killed a king called Renegade, and then the kings killed a Stone called Widget.

-BDs and GDs. Back in 1965 Jerome Freeman and Larry Hoover were good buddies making the Supreme Gangsters and Black King Cobras allies, until in 65 when Freeman found out Larry was fucking Freeman's girlfriend behind his back. Hoover ended up in a long term relationship with her but Freeman started a war with the Gangsters over it. In 1974 when David Barksdale died, Freeman used that as a chance to take about 1/3rd of the BGDs to war with Larry Hoover 2/3 of the BGD in a civil war from 74 to 76. In 76 freeman's BGDs became the Black Disciples that we know today.

-Currently, the La Raza and 2 6 from 47th street are in a war. Not precisely over her but because of her. A La Raza leader called Little Donut (George) also her man. Casper big time 2 6 currently in Colorado fed joint her baby daddy. The rash beats on her she tries to lock him up he goes on the run. She is scared and tells her bd the 2 6 he tells his boys from 47 to put security at her house cause of his daughter. This female decides to sell 1 lb of weed to the 2 6 thinking they are cool. 2 6 rob her thinking it's the La Raza merch.. she tells her bd to get her paid he tells her pick a side. She patches things up with the Raza. Now the Raza had good boys hitting the 2 6 for robbing her.

-Deuce from Barry/Hoyne shot another Deuce over a female they both loved in 1993 also. The chick was with both of them for years. But the Deuce shot was not killed.

-2 kings standing outside Division and Spaulding July 2014 argued over a female, and a 3rd 1 came over and shot 1 of them.

Nope.

I wish. ;/

-4 North side kings took part in killing 3 Eagles in 1979. 2 of them were executed, a 3rd testified against a 4th. 3rd died in prison, 4th still alive.

-Someone told me he knew of a king executed in DuPage County for killing 2 IGs from the jungle.

MLDS:
LadyDs.jpg
LadyDs.jpg (35.64 KiB) Viewed 3021 times
2 of 3 lady Ds took part in shooting 2 Latin Kings in Humboldt Park in 1992. They were given guns, and drove around to find the 1st guys to shoot. 1 lured 1 to a bathroom, shot him in the back of the head, and a 2nd shot 1 outside, 3rd stayed in the car.

Latin Queens: a tie between 2 queens, 1 North side, and 1 South side.

Latin Queens, North side:

-I was locked up in Logan C.C in '96 with a queen named Sinister who killed 2 Latin Lovers in 1989. She got 25 years i think, she killed them at a White Castle by Armitage/Kedzie.

Latin Queens, South side:

-I asked a 60 year-old Marshall Blvd king, says the biggest sentence for a South side queen is around 25 years, by a Sonia, and that no 1 else comes close.

-Lady Puppet, who is in her 20s, took part in the murder and burning of a body of a 12th street player. She’s also the only queen that Crown Town honors.

Pilsen:

Also 2 DeFrancisco sisters in June 2000 took part in killing and burning of 1 of their boyfriends, in Pilsen. But dunno what gang affiliation they are.

-Lady Q / Bambi story was similar, who lured Lil Man to the projects from the Deuces, from Aurora.

-Compa story sort of, from Latin Kings Humboldt Park in 1975.

-3 lady D stories sort of.

Only North side / Puerto Ricans, nobody Mexican from the South side.

The female that the 2 Deuces fought over, she ended up being with a neutron cop from Belmont/Western.

But there is a reverse story, female cops with gang bangers. Ambrose. I know an older former Ambrose leader age 60, who years ago was at someone's crib, walked into living room or so about to smoke a joint, and saw full-uniformed female cop, immediately freaked out, but guy went "Ay ay ay relax bro, that's my girl right there, she won't do nothin to ya."

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » April 30th, 2017, 8:05 pm

:cmon: What website you get all this info from, Neak?

antcooper
foot soldier

Post by antcooper » April 30th, 2017, 10:28 pm

Neal, your obsession with gangs (particularly Latin Kings) borders on the obsessive compulsive.

360 Degrees
soldier

Post by 360 Degrees » May 1st, 2017, 1:54 pm

That may be true lol but there is no denying that the info is cold as a mothafucka.

Insaneflame
fresh meat

Post by Insaneflame » May 3rd, 2017, 10:51 am

Here's a better question
What's the best crack recipes lbvs

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » May 6th, 2017, 6:36 am

Neal wrote:Questions and answers.

Anyone can submit.

Here's my questions.

1. Any South side mobs founded by Puerto Ricans? Latin souls from the Boty.
2. Any North side mobs founded by Mexicans? Insane Latin Brothers thru 18th Street Pilsen. ..LA raza ...pachucos...SGDz...SDZ of Ashland. ...Brazerz...Imperial gangsters. ..Latin lovers. ..

3. Any wars started over a female?kings , insane dueces...north side

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » May 6th, 2017, 10:37 am

Fuk yo snitchin a$$ gang stories ...i have many recent stories of the brothers collaborating with the enemy for a greater good ....hows that for a story .....but keep guessing ....b*tch a$$ gang researchers .....n rejectts

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » May 6th, 2017, 10:38 am

And if you a real real mf you know how that goes

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » May 6th, 2017, 12:28 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:1. Any South side mobs founded by Puerto Ricans? Latin souls from the Boty.
Okay cool. Boty?
Allinyourhood wrote:2. Any North side mobs founded by Mexicans? Insane Latin Brothers thru 18th Street Pilsen. ..LA raza ...pachucos...SGDz...SDZ of Ashland. ...Brazerz...Imperial gangsters. ..Latin lovers. ..
I'd consider La Raza and SDs to be South side mobs, since they originated in the South side, and 80-90% of them are in the South side today.

And I think SGD originated either in prison, or in the South Chicago neighborhood.

Latin Lovers? I thought the founding members were all MLDs and Cobras, but maybe. I dunno who their founder is.

Pachucos, okay, I know a former Pachuco from Crown Town... I'll ask him.
Allinyourhood wrote:3. Any wars started over a female?kings , insane dueces...north side
Yes, here it is. I mentioned a little about this in my question #6.

The LK-Deuce war story in Aurora, with origins in Chicago, Lathrop Homes.

The 1989-2003 warzone took over 65 lives, still going on but not as much after feds have sweeped both sides. The LKs in Aurora have become so powerful they eventually told Chicago LKs to f*ck off.

Deuces came to Aurora in 1976, founded by Psyco (Albert Gonzalez). North side kings from the projects came to Aurora a little earlier. The founder of the Aurora kings was Doc (Angel Luciano, b. 1951), and he came from a family with sons that are kings and Deuces. His other son Rican was a Deuce.

On Halloween day 1990, kings killed Psyco. Lil Man succeeded Psyco as the next leader.

Lord Gino moved his girlfriend Bambi from Chicago to Aurora cuz that’s where all the dope was. Then Bambi lured Lil Man to go sell them a kilo at the projects in Chicago. The LKs from the projects shot and robbed Lil Man of his dope. Lil Man didn’t die, he survived with 4 bullets to the stomach in the hallways.

(And I am not sourcing this from the book she wrote, My Bloody Life, which I haven’t read yet, and according to Deuces, her book is only half the story.).

And so Lil Man came back to Aurora and the Deuces plotted revenge, they kidnapped Lady Q (Bambi) and her daughter. I guess the details of this are in that book.

The highest ranking Deuce ever was CoCo, a Boricua from Aurora, who succeeded Lil Man. Tuffy C from the Cobras later gave CoCo a spot for the Deuces (Deuces were under the Insane family at the time, under the Cobras). There was a 1993 raid against the Deuces so Lil Man fled to Puerto Rico and Florida.

In 1994, the Cullerton Deuces in Chicago flipped, became the Insane Cullerton Deuces and got annexed in, but still keep their Cullerton name (21st/Washtenaw).

Snitches.

A LK snitch named Orco. Orco is Juan Coral. Orco got nabbed with 40 birds and started singing. He became a sniiiiiiiiitch. After the LKs bailed him out for 100k. It only took LKs 1 day to bail him out 100k, not 10%.

Doc, a black LK Boo, Doc’s son Mike, and LoCo caught the case in 2007 when Orco tricked on all kinds of cold cases. Doc’s son was later charged for the murder of Psyco in 1990 and Willie Arce in 1989. I think in total 3 persons are locked up for Psyco’s death. Recently, there was a August 2016 raid against the kings there too.

Aurora is like the biggest Puerto Rican suburb, they got a Puerto Rican parade for decades.

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » May 6th, 2017, 8:43 pm

Neak talking sh*t about Cullerton Deuces, eh? Time to get a new mob after him... :plank:

antcooper
foot soldier

Post by antcooper » May 6th, 2017, 11:23 pm

Neal, it's almost block party and carnival season. Are you going to be handing out your gang pamphlets this year??

RPWC
prospect

Post by RPWC » May 8th, 2017, 2:31 am

Who does Neal get his a$$ beat by first this Summer at the carnival? A Latina BBW he's been harassing on facebook? A 10 year old from BOTY who's already been jumped into the Saints? Chicago PD? :drama:

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » May 8th, 2017, 10:17 pm

You know that sh*t on 43rd/Ashland with the La Raza could really be seen as self-defense.

CPD were investigating the La Razas as the victim of a crime on 20th/Halsted. After it ended, different undercover CPD in a unmarked van followed the victims. They did it because the La Raza could be victims of retaliation, from like the Saints. But by doing so, when CPD followed them, they saw someone was following them, and called for backup. And so backup came, they made eye contact from the side of the car as they drove aside, and shot at CPD.

What a sad world we live in.

I'm sure we all would be scared if some shady van followed up for miles.

Saints had a federal raid 2005, makes you wonder if La Raza is nect.
RPWC wrote: A Latina BBW he's been harassing on facebook?
Speaking of BBW, anyone know of any actresses or famous singers and such that are BBW?

J Lo, Chakira, Jessica Alba, Zulay Henao, yea they all cute faces but no boobs or a$$. All skinny.

I don't even find any of the Victoria's Secret prominent models hot since they all so anorexic.

The actress who plays Wonder Woman, the actress who plays Xena, etc. They got height but that's it.

So who can think of some?

I can only think of 2 right now, and they are Middle Eastern, the Kardashians.

This is why girls in real life are much hotter than on TV.

312's_realest
fresh meat

Post by 312's_realest » May 9th, 2017, 3:52 pm

as always, neal you are wrong and spewing misinformation for facts. The cops followed the Razas, after letting them go from Archer and halsted, because they had gotten word (they were called from the ER) that the bullet removed from the wounded Raza didn't match the shell casings found at the scene of where the Razas where shot. This lead them to believe that someone had fired back, from inside the car, and confirmed their suspicion that the hospitalized Raza's wound was self inflicted (or from someone inside the car firing out.) The Coppers followed the Car with the unwounded Razas, after releasing them from the scene, because they assumed the weapon had been tossed out, before the Razas had called the police (while driving from 18th n halsted (scene of first shooting at stoplight) to Archer n halsted), and that they would go back to get it. But they didn't, n went to an apartment, but...yes....realized they were being followed n likeley called it in to some of their bro's. After following the Razas to an apartment, the coppers gave up, n started to drive back to their district, but actually ran out of gas at 43rd n western, where they got gunned the f*ck up. This was all in the Suntimes, in Sneed's column, with a title of something like "Timeline of Hero Chicago police officer's shooting", and evidently came straight from an officer. But, hey, if you like your version, chock full of bullshit, go ahead Mr Gang Expert.

312's_realest
fresh meat

Post by 312's_realest » May 9th, 2017, 3:59 pm

antcooper
foot soldier

Post by antcooper » May 10th, 2017, 3:52 am

RP, I'm going to take the long shot and predict Neal will be fcked up by CPD at one of these carnivals. Which is intended for families and what not and not creepy single dudes with gang pamphlet, cameras and questions. Then he will have another useless law suit that he will file.

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » May 10th, 2017, 5:26 am

The shooter long gone to the motherland .....and I ain't talking about Paulsen

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » May 10th, 2017, 6:20 am

Neak I put the word out to some Deuces. You remember what happened with the Jivers :lmao:

antcooper
foot soldier

Post by antcooper » May 10th, 2017, 8:17 am

I live on the SW side. I'm going to go out of my way and meet Neal at one of these carnivals. I fear he could me a child molester and will address it. I'm a late 30's former gang member. I did a 5+ year bit at Stateville. Believe it or not, a lot of "gang politics" are pushed aside on inmates with legitimate sentences. Prison gives you a new sense of freedom.