Chicago gang stories.

Heisenberg
underboss

Re: Chicago gang stories.

Post by Heisenberg » September 1st, 2017, 7:21 pm

Heisenberg wrote:
September 1st, 2017, 7:18 pm
One particularly brutal case of violence was in the case of 20-year-old Kristin Ponquinette, a high school graduate, and the daughter of the school superintendent in Aurora, Illinois. In this case, Ponquinette had simply been a wannabe, hanging out with lower level gang members. She witnessed the gang business operations, became sexually involved with some of the male gang members, and after a confrontation with jealous female members of the gang, she was targeted for execution. This execution was described thusly:

"On April 17, 1992, according to testimony in the trials, Mobley's gang tied and gagged Kristin Ponquinette in a basement garage, threatened her with a chain saw, chopped off her hair, beat her and locked her in a closet.

Then they led her to a railroad bridge at 127th Street and Eggleston Avenue, where they smashed her over the head with a chunk of cement, wired a manhole cover to her feet and threw her into the Cal-Sag Channel.

The body eventually broke loose from the manhole cover and was found floating miles downstream in Alsip nine days later by a Coast Guard boat".

http://www.ngcrc.com/ngcrc/page16.htm

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1992 ... ple-living

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » September 2nd, 2017, 11:04 am

Heisenberg wrote:
September 1st, 2017, 7:12 pm
BACK IN THE 1990S THERE WAS A GIRL FROM AURORA IL SHE WAS WHITE AND RICH WANTED TO BE GANGSTA SHE
Guess what I just found out, minutes ago, cuz I asked someone. She wasn't White, she Hispanic. She Puerto Rican.

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » September 2nd, 2017, 4:36 pm

Neal wrote:
September 2nd, 2017, 11:04 am
Heisenberg wrote:
September 1st, 2017, 7:12 pm
BACK IN THE 1990S THERE WAS A GIRL FROM AURORA IL SHE WAS WHITE AND RICH WANTED TO BE GANGSTA SHE
Guess what I just found out, minutes ago, cuz I asked someone. She wasn't White, she Hispanic. She Puerto Rican.
HER LAST NAME IS ENGLISH AND SCOTTISH ARE YOU SURE IT COULD BE THE CASE SHE HALF BORICUA AND HALF WHITE