Maniac Latin Disciples

IDGAF
fresh meat

Re: Maniac Latin Disciples

Post by IDGAF » March 31st, 2017, 7:33 am

[quote="AWPWMLDN"][quote="Rollin6ocrip"]wtf is this gang!? dey started as a puerto rican gang. now dey are multi-ethnic. dey got a leader with the name hitler... but he was p.r., dey was putting nazi sh*t signs every where but dey was not white supremacists. dey got a sophistical hierarchy, now some of their sets has no hierarchy. dey are in disgrace. :plank: :killself:[/quote]
...first of all...just like a lot of other gangs forming in those times the Latin Disciples were Puerto Rican and as the times and the area changed so did their membership...
...second...the man credited with starting the Latin Disciples was just a guy naming himself after some crazy psycho for the sake of a badass street name...
...third...they were not tagging nazi sh*t or white supremacists sh*t cuz they were not associated with either one, they only threw up a backwards swastika in relation to the name their leader chose...
...lastly...the Maniacs have a hierarchy just like most other gangs but when fighting began within the gang leaders it broke apart the unified gang as a whole and now the gang operates as a bunch of self contained hoods with their own leadership and loose ties to other sets...

...other than the fact that they are not operating as a whole there is no disgrace...there are still leaders with the respect of their soldiers...there are still soldiers holding down their hoods...and they are still a gang that is feared in the city of Chicago...[/quote]
this n*gga here stating facts... legit.. they are still a feared gang no doubt..

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » April 2nd, 2017, 9:14 am

AWPWMLDN wrote:
Rollin6ocrip wrote:wtf is this gang!? dey started as a puerto rican gang. now dey are multi-ethnic. dey got a leader with the name hitler... but he was p.r., dey was putting nazi sh*t signs every where but dey was not white supremacists. dey got a sophistical hierarchy, now some of their sets has no hierarchy. dey are in disgrace. :plank: :killself:
...first of all...just like a lot of other gangs forming in those times the Latin Disciples were Puerto Rican and as the times and the area changed so did their membership...
...second...the man credited with starting the Latin Disciples was just a guy naming himself after some crazy psycho for the sake of a badass street name...
...third...they were not tagging nazi sh*t or white supremacists sh*t cuz they were not associated with either one, they only threw up a backwards swastika in relation to the name their leader chose...
...lastly...the Maniacs have a hierarchy just like most other gangs but when fighting began within the gang leaders it broke apart the unified gang as a whole and now the gang operates as a bunch of self contained hoods with their own leadership and loose ties to other sets...

...other than the fact that they are not operating as a whole there is no disgrace...there are still leaders with the respect of their soldiers...there are still soldiers holding down their hoods...and they are still a gang that is feared in the city of Chicago...
I respect this post and can just read the truth about the history of our side of town...I'm a fin and respect your knowledge and wisdom and reality you speak on this topic...Amor

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » April 2nd, 2017, 1:03 pm

I'll bite, why does HoodProphet say Hitler was Puerto Rican and Black? That photo I posted of him over a year ago did not look Black to me..
AWPWMLDN wrote:...second...the man credited with starting the Latin Disciples was just a guy naming himself after some crazy psycho for the sake of a badass street name...
Actually, according to someone who claims to be his nephew, nobody knows why he chose the name Hitler.

And he also says Hitler was born in 1954 (I thought he was older), which would make him 12 when he started the MLDs??

And he didn't die in 1970, he died in 1972, making him 18.

And that photo I posted of him they claim was from a 1967 newspaper during the snow blizzard as he was helping shoveling snow, which would make him 13 at the photo??

Strange.

Do you know anything about his age?

RPWC
prospect

Post by RPWC » April 3rd, 2017, 3:08 am

:cmon: Neal even the majority of light skinned Puerto Ricans have black blood. The island had a majority slave population at one time.

SuperSweet
superior

Post by SuperSweet » April 3rd, 2017, 7:33 am

Alberto Hernandez, was NEVER black one and two Boricuas aren't black anything. n*ggas like the b*tch above me thinks that my people are apart of that nigglet monkey sh*t needs to read a book or go to borinken and find out for himself what we look like down there. The moyo, population has ALWAYS been less than 11 percent of the island's populous. Y'all n*ggas can eat ah d*ck with that bullshit and f*ck ur dead homies too

360 Degrees
foot soldier

Post by 360 Degrees » April 3rd, 2017, 8:31 am

JustinMO wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Go down to Georgia or Florida and you can see whiteboys named sh*t like Randy and Clint claiming King and SD :lol:
The White GD's down in Texas, they have a rapper named Parexx or some shits
Yeah but his whole gang is majority Black...same with BDs they got a couple that aren't Black, but both gangs are 98/99 percent Black in Houston.

360 Degrees
foot soldier

Post by 360 Degrees » April 3rd, 2017, 8:43 am

Rollin6ocrip wrote::lol:
JustinMO wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Go down to Georgia or Florida and you can see whiteboys named sh*t like Randy and Clint claiming King and SD

:lol: :lol: imagine a white crip rapper in L.A. or N.Y.
To imagine a Crip in N.Y is funny in itself. Still hard for me to believe the biggest city in America that supposedly set all the trends jumped on L.A's d*ck and banged Crip and Bloods. I know the Decep's, Savage Nomads, Black Spades and Superiors gotta be shaking their heads at the young n*ggas who came behind them and stopped being original just to copy what n*ggas was doing in a smaller city on the other coast.

AWPWMLDN
prospect

Post by AWPWMLDN » April 30th, 2017, 12:58 am

360 Degrees wrote:
Rollin6ocrip wrote::lol:
JustinMO wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Go down to Georgia or Florida and you can see whiteboys named sh*t like Randy and Clint claiming King and SD

:lol: :lol: imagine a white crip rapper in L.A. or N.Y.
To imagine a Crip in N.Y is funny in itself. Still hard for me to believe the biggest city in America that supposedly set all the trends jumped on L.A's d*ck and banged Crip and Bloods. I know the Decep's, Savage Nomads, Black Spades and Superiors gotta be shaking their heads at the young n*ggas who came behind them and stopped being original just to copy what n*ggas was doing in a smaller city on the other coast.

..tru..

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » April 30th, 2017, 4:53 am

They use to have a mob called Black Aces in Humboldt they were tight with Cobras, wonder what happened to them

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » September 1st, 2017, 8:40 pm

Rollin6ocrip wrote:
February 20th, 2017, 7:04 am
wtf is this gang!? dey started as a puerto rican gang. now dey are multi-ethnic. dey got a leader with the name hitler... but he was p.r., dey was putting nazi sh*t signs every where but dey was not white supremacists. dey got a sophistical hierarchy, now some of their sets has no hierarchy. dey are in disgrace. :plank: :killself:
YOU REALLY CANT TALK CRIPS AND BLOODS ARE PLUGGED KLAN MEMBERS IF YOU LOOK AT HISTORY :lmao:

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » September 3rd, 2017, 7:26 am

Neutron Nation wrote:
April 30th, 2017, 4:53 am
They use to have a mob called Black Aces in Humboldt they were tight with Cobras, wonder what happened to them
I'll find out for you.

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » September 12th, 2017, 11:18 am

No you won't Neak. Shut the f*ck up

40 OZ
foot soldier

Post by 40 OZ » September 14th, 2017, 11:30 pm

_brolic_ wrote:
September 12th, 2017, 11:18 am
No you won't Neak. Shut the f*ck up
Get off the MW posters dicks already you dumb a$$ ARAB. God damn your pathetic!