Maniac Latin Disciples

Rollin6ocrip
associate

Maniac Latin Disciples

Post by Rollin6ocrip » February 20th, 2017, 7:04 am

wtf is this gang!? dey started as a puerto rican gang. now dey are multi-ethnic. dey got a leader with the name hitler... but he was p.r., dey was putting nazi sh*t signs every where but dey was not white supremacists. dey got a sophistical hierarchy, now some of their sets has no hierarchy. dey are in disgrace. :plank: :killself:

031 CT Bloods
fresh meat

Re: Maniac Latin Disciples

Post by 031 CT Bloods » February 21st, 2017, 6:15 am

I know Mexican gangs out in Cali are allies of neo-Nazis like Aryan brotherhood, but that's a Cali thing. Didn't expect it in Chitown. Most gangs in Chicago aren't about that race sh*t, most are multiracial.

Rollin6ocrip
associate

Post by Rollin6ocrip » February 21st, 2017, 7:30 am

031 CT Bloods wrote:I know Mexican gangs out in Cali are allies of neo-Nazis like Aryan brotherhood, but that's a Cali thing. Didn't expect it in Chitown. Most gangs in Chicago aren't about that race sh*t, most are multiracial.
im 4rum Rollin 60 Neigbkorhood Crips and like i said, i saw 2 white crips. 1 was associate, second was lil homie. bkut no whites can bke OGz. except in salt lake city and stupid fake canadian crips. i heard bkout an homie who lived in toronto that dey got an only white crip set. 4 me dey is jus fake. like all crip set who wasnt found bky tookie and ray or real c. but if dese withe fakes stay in CAN, it's ok 4 me.

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » February 21st, 2017, 8:11 am

Dude who started the Maniacs was Puerto Rican and Black. Humboldt Park borderlines literally the Austin neighborhood. So a lot of black n*ggas are in latin mobs and there is a grip of puerto rican TVLs/4CH. MLDs probably got the biggest black membership for latin mobs, and kings is up there to now. Monkland Ds was 90 percent black

Rollin6ocrip
associate

Post by Rollin6ocrip » February 21st, 2017, 8:27 am

Chiraq Jefe wrote:Dude who started the Maniacs was Puerto Rican and Black. Humboldt Park borderlines literally the Austin neighborhood. So a lot of black n*ggas are in latin mobs and there is a grip of puerto rican TVLs/4CH. MLDs probably got the biggest black membership for latin mobs, and kings is up there to now. Monkland Ds was 90 percent black

a n*gga in a mexican or p.r. gang can gro in the hierarchy or he still a lil homie like whites and asians in blacc gangs?

Benni977
fresh meat

Post by Benni977 » February 21st, 2017, 9:33 am

Rollin6ocrip wrote:
Chiraq Jefe wrote:Dude who started the Maniacs was Puerto Rican and Black. Humboldt Park borderlines literally the Austin neighborhood. So a lot of black n*ggas are in latin mobs and there is a grip of puerto rican TVLs/4CH. MLDs probably got the biggest black membership for latin mobs, and kings is up there to now. Monkland Ds was 90 percent black

a n*gga in a mexican or p.r. gang can gro in the hierarchy or he still a lil homie like whites and asians in blacc gangs?
:foh:

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » February 21st, 2017, 12:29 pm

Some Blacks and Whites have rank in Latin Mobs

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » February 21st, 2017, 9:44 pm

Go down to Georgia or Florida and you can see whiteboys named sh*t like Randy and Clint claiming King and SD :lol:

JustinMO
fresh meat

Post by JustinMO » February 22nd, 2017, 12:56 am

_brolic_ wrote:Go down to Georgia or Florida and you can see whiteboys named sh*t like Randy and Clint claiming King and SD :lol:
The White GD's down in Texas, they have a rapper named Parexx or some shits

AWPWMLDN
prospect

Post by AWPWMLDN » February 22nd, 2017, 2:08 am

Rollin6ocrip wrote:wtf is this gang!? dey started as a puerto rican gang. now dey are multi-ethnic. dey got a leader with the name hitler... but he was p.r., dey was putting nazi sh*t signs every where but dey was not white supremacists. dey got a sophistical hierarchy, now some of their sets has no hierarchy. dey are in disgrace. :plank: :killself:
...first of all...just like a lot of other gangs forming in those times the Latin Disciples were Puerto Rican and as the times and the area changed so did their membership...
...second...the man credited with starting the Latin Disciples was just a guy naming himself after some crazy psycho for the sake of a badass street name...
...third...they were not tagging nazi sh*t or white supremacists sh*t cuz they were not associated with either one, they only threw up a backwards swastika in relation to the name their leader chose...
...lastly...the Maniacs have a hierarchy just like most other gangs but when fighting began within the gang leaders it broke apart the unified gang as a whole and now the gang operates as a bunch of self contained hoods with their own leadership and loose ties to other sets...

...other than the fact that they are not operating as a whole there is no disgrace...there are still leaders with the respect of their soldiers...there are still soldiers holding down their hoods...and they are still a gang that is feared in the city of Chicago...

VALERO
foot soldier

Post by VALERO » February 22nd, 2017, 4:54 am

JustinMO wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Go down to Georgia or Florida and you can see whiteboys named sh*t like Randy and Clint claiming King and SD :lol:
Pyrexx

[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/p7RKYSfkkgY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

IG Belden
corporal

Post by IG Belden » February 27th, 2017, 2:27 am

Rollin6ocrip wrote:wtf is this gang!? dey started as a puerto rican gang. now dey are multi-ethnic. dey got a leader with the name hitler... but he was p.r., dey was putting nazi sh*t signs every where but dey was not white supremacists. dey got a sophistical hierarchy, now some of their sets has no hierarchy. dey are in disgrace. :plank: :killself:

Listen goofy maniacs have always been multi ethnic. Pretty much all the latino gangs in chi are except spanish cobras and la razas and even those gangs have dudes from all races. Just not as many. I fought wars with mlds but you talkin some disgraceful sh*t on something you know nothing about. sh*t them maniacs will EASILY wipe up the floor with ANY cali gang so stay in your lane and go listen to some dr dre or something

king die
underboss

Post by king die » February 28th, 2017, 7:53 pm

Rollin6ocrip wrote:
031 CT Bloods wrote:I know Mexican gangs out in Cali are allies of neo-Nazis like Aryan brotherhood, but that's a Cali thing. Didn't expect it in Chitown. Most gangs in Chicago aren't about that race sh*t, most are multiracial.
im 4rum Rollin 60 Neigbkorhood Crips and like i said, i saw 2 white crips. 1 was associate, second was lil homie. bkut no whites can bke OGz. except in salt lake city and stupid fake canadian crips. i heard bkout an homie who lived in toronto that dey got an only white crip set. 4 me dey is jus fake. like all crip set who wasnt found bky tookie and ray or real c. but if dese withe fakes stay in CAN, it's ok 4 me.

YOU ARE NOT FROM SIX OWE YOU LITTLE f*ggot HAHAHA

No Talk
associate

Post by No Talk » February 28th, 2017, 8:29 pm

MLD in FLA

s/o folks

Rollin6ocrip
associate

Post by Rollin6ocrip » March 1st, 2017, 8:26 am

YOU ARE NOT FROM SIX OWE YOU LITTLE f*ggot HAHAHA[/quote]

wut da fucc are you talkin bkout n*gga, im 60 c, who are you? you claim sh*t bkout me and my gang bkut you aint a 60 c. come in Long Bkeach n*gga, you'll see whos 60 c

AllidoisFIN
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » March 2nd, 2017, 12:21 am

No Talk wrote:MLD in FLA

s/o folks
What part of FL?

AllidoisFIN
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » March 2nd, 2017, 12:24 am

You can come to TN and find a King named Jerome and Dequarius sooo

Rollin6ocrip
associate

Post by Rollin6ocrip » March 7th, 2017, 1:40 am

:lol:
JustinMO wrote:
_brolic_ wrote:Go down to Georgia or Florida and you can see whiteboys named sh*t like Randy and Clint claiming King and SD

:lol: :lol: imagine a white crip rapper in L.A. or N.Y.

justenoughswag
foot soldier

Post by justenoughswag » March 9th, 2017, 10:28 pm

kings stay serving them b*tch a$$ n*ggas whatever the f*ck they is they always runnin :lmao:

Naretev
underboss

Post by Naretev » March 13th, 2017, 3:27 am

Rollin6ocrip wrote:wtf is this gang!? dey was about to rob me when I was behind sem elemen sucking d*ck for cheeto dust bruh