help

justenoughswag
foot soldier

help

Post by justenoughswag » February 3rd, 2017, 12:10 am

theres a GD traphouse by my crib an im thinkin of stealin they weed shipment when the mail man leave it on the porch. (will dis work lmao ) whas the worst that can happen

PistoLini
prospect

Re: help

Post by PistoLini » February 7th, 2017, 10:52 pm

Here's just 2 worst case scenarios, the police are watching the crib and spot you as the pick up guy. So now you get charged. The trappers see you taking their sh*t and invite you inside by force. You may or may not make it out.

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » February 8th, 2017, 7:52 am

n*gga just mind your business. This jackboy sh*t ain't for you. Talkin bout grabbing packages :lmao:

JustinMO
fresh meat

Post by JustinMO » February 8th, 2017, 3:20 pm

Deezus wrote:n*gga just mind your business. This jackboy sh*t ain't for you. Talkin bout grabbing packages :lmao:
If this question is even legit(This has to be a joke post lmao). He doesn't need to be out jacking sh*t if he has to ask the reprocutions on the internet.

justenoughswag
foot soldier

Post by justenoughswag » February 16th, 2017, 12:03 am

JustinMO wrote:
Deezus wrote:n*gga just mind your business. This jackboy sh*t ain't for you. Talkin bout grabbing packages :lmao:
If this question is even legit(This has to be a joke post lmao). He doesn't need to be out jacking sh*t if he has to ask the reprocutions on the internet.
i mean its just adding to what i have already why have a qp when u can have an lb

justenoughswag
foot soldier

Post by justenoughswag » February 16th, 2017, 12:07 am

PistoLini wrote:Here's just 2 worst case scenarios, the police are watching the crib and spot you as the pick up guy. So now you get charged. The trappers see you taking their sh*t and invite you inside by force. You may or may not make it out.
nah no police im very observant only 1 dude in the crib but he got a pitbull the neighbors the only white rednecks i seen walkin down the street with fishing polls lol

Rollin6ocrip
associate

Post by Rollin6ocrip » February 21st, 2017, 8:32 am

look n*gga, you iz the most stupid n*gga in the world. try 2 steal GDz, ok well bkut try 2 steal GDz who live around you... the worst thing that can happen is: dey'll ask questions 2 deir associates and yo neighbkors... wut'll happen if 1 of dem saw you? look what will happen: :shoot: :rip2: :bored:

031 CT Bloods
fresh meat

Post by 031 CT Bloods » February 22nd, 2017, 2:39 am

Worst that can happen is they can shoot you. I ventured into GD hood a week ago and plan on it again, but that's because my friend lives there and I go at night when it's dark. I use darkness to my advantage. Planning on causing some Commotion next time I go, like throwing molotovs and kicking doors, just to annoy. I did all the violence I needed to do to GDs when I was 14, so it's outta my system for the most part, unless one comes to my area.

031 CT Bloods
fresh meat

Post by 031 CT Bloods » February 22nd, 2017, 2:41 am

Are you in Chicago?

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » September 2nd, 2017, 12:51 am

justenoughswag wrote:
February 3rd, 2017, 12:10 am
theres a GD traphouse by my crib an im thinkin of stealin they weed shipment when the mail man leave it on the porch. (will dis work lmao ) whas the worst that can happen
PEOPLE ACTUALLY GET WEED IN THE MAIL DONT YOU GET CAUGHT SINCE ITS ILLEGAL ?

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » September 2nd, 2017, 12:52 am

031 CT Bloods wrote:
February 22nd, 2017, 2:39 am
Worst that can happen is they can shoot you. I ventured into GD hood a week ago and plan on it again, but that's because my friend lives there and I go at night when it's dark. I use darkness to my advantage. Planning on causing some Commotion next time I go, like throwing molotovs and kicking doors, just to annoy. I did all the violence I needed to do to GDs when I was 14, so it's outta my system for the most part, unless one comes to my area.
GDZ IN CT I MOSTLY SEE LATIN KINGS AND CRIPS AND BLOODS WHEN IM OUT THERE