help

justenoughswag
foot soldier
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: 12th street dope boyz

help

Unread post by justenoughswag » February 3rd, 2017, 12:10 am

theres a GD traphouse by my crib an im thinkin of stealin they weed shipment when the mail man leave it on the porch. (will dis work lmao ) whas the worst that can happen

PistoLini
prospect
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by PistoLini » February 7th, 2017, 10:52 pm

Here's just 2 worst case scenarios, the police are watching the crib and spot you as the pick up guy. So now you get charged. The trappers see you taking their shit and invite you inside by force. You may or may not make it out.

HTIC
prince
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: Deez

Unread post by HTIC » February 8th, 2017, 7:52 am

Nigga just mind your business. This jackboy shit ain't for you. Talkin bout grabbing packages :lmao:

JustinMO
fresh meat
Affiliation: Me n the guy5

Unread post by JustinMO » February 8th, 2017, 3:20 pm

Deezus wrote:Nigga just mind your business. This jackboy shit ain't for you. Talkin bout grabbing packages :lmao:
If this question is even legit(This has to be a joke post lmao). He doesn't need to be out jacking shit if he has to ask the reprocutions on the internet.

justenoughswag
foot soldier

Unread post by justenoughswag » February 16th, 2017, 12:03 am

JustinMO wrote:
Deezus wrote:Nigga just mind your business. This jackboy shit ain't for you. Talkin bout grabbing packages :lmao:
If this question is even legit(This has to be a joke post lmao). He doesn't need to be out jacking shit if he has to ask the reprocutions on the internet.
i mean its just adding to what i have already why have a qp when u can have an lb

justenoughswag
foot soldier

Unread post by justenoughswag » February 16th, 2017, 12:07 am

PistoLini wrote:Here's just 2 worst case scenarios, the police are watching the crib and spot you as the pick up guy. So now you get charged. The trappers see you taking their shit and invite you inside by force. You may or may not make it out.
nah no police im very observant only 1 dude in the crib but he got a pitbull the neighbors the only white rednecks i seen walkin down the street with fishing polls lol

Rollin6ocrip
associate
Region: West
Affiliation: Rollin 60 crips kill niggaz who dont claim c

Unread post by Rollin6ocrip » February 21st, 2017, 8:32 am

look nigga, you iz the most stupid nigga in the world. try 2 steal GDz, ok well bkut try 2 steal GDz who live around you... the worst thing that can happen is: dey'll ask questions 2 deir associates and yo neighbkors... wut'll happen if 1 of dem saw you? look what will happen: :shoot: :rip2: :bored:

031 CT Bloods
fresh meat
Affiliation: 031 South Clinton Bloods gang

Unread post by 031 CT Bloods » February 22nd, 2017, 2:39 am

Worst that can happen is they can shoot you. I ventured into GD hood a week ago and plan on it again, but that's because my friend lives there and I go at night when it's dark. I use darkness to my advantage. Planning on causing some Commotion next time I go, like throwing molotovs and kicking doors, just to annoy. I did all the violence I needed to do to GDs when I was 14, so it's outta my system for the most part, unless one comes to my area.

031 CT Bloods
fresh meat
Affiliation: 031 South Clinton Bloods gang

Unread post by 031 CT Bloods » February 22nd, 2017, 2:41 am

Are you in Chicago?

Heisenberg
underboss
Affiliation: INSANE GD

Unread post by Heisenberg » September 2nd, 2017, 1:51 am

justenoughswag wrote:
February 3rd, 2017, 12:10 am
theres a GD traphouse by my crib an im thinkin of stealin they weed shipment when the mail man leave it on the porch. (will dis work lmao ) whas the worst that can happen
PEOPLE ACTUALLY GET WEED IN THE MAIL DONT YOU GET CAUGHT SINCE ITS ILLEGAL ?

Heisenberg
underboss
Affiliation: INSANE GD

Unread post by Heisenberg » September 2nd, 2017, 1:52 am

031 CT Bloods wrote:
February 22nd, 2017, 2:39 am
Worst that can happen is they can shoot you. I ventured into GD hood a week ago and plan on it again, but that's because my friend lives there and I go at night when it's dark. I use darkness to my advantage. Planning on causing some Commotion next time I go, like throwing molotovs and kicking doors, just to annoy. I did all the violence I needed to do to GDs when I was 14, so it's outta my system for the most part, unless one comes to my area.
GDZ IN CT I MOSTLY SEE LATIN KINGS AND CRIPS AND BLOODS WHEN IM OUT THERE