Peace between gd and vl

oldschoolking
prospect

Peace between gd and vl

Post by oldschoolking » January 13th, 2017, 3:17 am

I got to thinking and im pretty sure that gd and vl could almost click up and form a new nation now if they really wanted to. Cuz besides a couple of sets, they really dont fight each other no more and work together more often than they have conflict. There pretty much is peace between them right now and has been for some time. Gd usually only wars within gd or with stones. Lords mostly war with bd. Im willing to bet that in the next 5 years a bunch of gs and lords will come together to form something.

And it aint even just them. Look whats happening in hermosa and the park. Never thought id say this in my lifetime but mlds and igs are bascially cool now. I wouldnt say they ready for an all out alliance but in 5 years who knows. sh*t grand city has even been known to party with devilside. Idk but shits changing in the city thats for sure

Naretev
underboss

Re: Peace between gd and vl

Post by Naretev » January 13th, 2017, 6:20 am

Zip it up and zip it out

AllidoisFIN
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » January 15th, 2017, 10:33 pm

oldschoolking wrote:I got to thinking and im pretty sure that gd and vl could almost click up and form a new nation now if they really wanted to. Cuz besides a couple of sets, they really dont fight each other no more and work together more often than they have conflict. There pretty much is peace between them right now and has been for some time. Gd usually only wars within gd or with stones. Lords mostly war with bd. Im willing to bet that in the next 5 years a bunch of gs and lords will come together to form something.

And it aint even just them. Look whats happening in hermosa and the park. Never thought id say this in my lifetime but mlds and igs are bascially cool now. I wouldnt say they ready for an all out alliance but in 5 years who knows. sh*t grand city has even been known to party with devilside. Idk but shits changing in the city thats for sure
I think the Kings and Stones should go back to how it was in the old days and move as one when needed instead of all the block by block fighting you see. East side would have to be fixed first tho because they goin at it the hardest. Dumb a$$ South C lettin GMEBE give em all a bad name. Bros runnin the young goofy ones causin all the probs out tho.

JustinMO
fresh meat

Post by JustinMO » January 16th, 2017, 12:50 am

AllidoisFIN wrote:
oldschoolking wrote:I got to thinking and im pretty sure that gd and vl could almost click up and form a new nation now if they really wanted to. Cuz besides a couple of sets, they really dont fight each other no more and work together more often than they have conflict. There pretty much is peace between them right now and has been for some time. Gd usually only wars within gd or with stones. Lords mostly war with bd. Im willing to bet that in the next 5 years a bunch of gs and lords will come together to form something.

I think the Kings and Stones should go back to how it was in the old days and move as one when needed instead of all the block by block fighting you see. East side would have to be fixed first tho because they goin at it the hardest. Dumb a$$ South C lettin GMEBE give em all a bad name. Bros runnin the young goofy ones causin all the probs out tho.
Im only speaking from what I personally know, if im wrong im always up for gaining critized comments on my knowledge but.

Don't 4's beef a lot with GD's? Im not sure about Lord-Lords, but as far as I know most foes are beefing with GD's.

Also, GMEBE are TPSN right? Don't BPSN view TPSN as not just a Branch of ABPSN but also as more of a sister nation?

AllidoisFIN
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » January 16th, 2017, 1:27 am

From what I've been told and you're gonna have to take this with a grain because it's word of mouth and you'd have to get the real answer from Mel who is WS but 4s have issues with everyone who ain't 4 with a few exceptions. As far as Titanics go they branched off in a way but are still Partial but not main branch but fall in line when in the systems. Ancient can answer that for sure but Kings never really been tight with Titanics. ES Kings from Bush and Big Time have fam that is Stone and G and they all have issues with GMEBE because they aren't even from where they say. Especially that white boy, Bieber Moe haha. I'll leave it at that and I also wouldn't argue if let's say Ancient comes along and corrects the Titanic story but the Bush and Big Time pushed GME out the spot they were tryin to claim. Not gonna say why because that's not for here but they don't go back to the C and if they do its at night haha

JustinMO
fresh meat

Post by JustinMO » January 16th, 2017, 3:08 am

AllidoisFIN wrote:From what I've been told and you're gonna have to take this with a grain because it's word of mouth and you'd have to get the real answer from Mel who is WS but 4s have issues with everyone who ain't 4 with a few exceptions. As far as Titanics go they branched off in a way but are still Partial but not main branch but fall in line when in the systems. Ancient can answer that for sure but Kings never really been tight with Titanics. ES Kings from Bush and Big Time have fam that is Stone and G and they all have issues with GMEBE because they aren't even from where they say. Especially that white boy, Bieber Moe haha. I'll leave it at that and I also wouldn't argue if let's say Ancient comes along and corrects the Titanic story but the Bush and Big Time pushed GME out the spot they were tryin to claim. Not gonna say why because that's not for here but they don't go back to the C and if they do its at night haha
Yea I hear you. 4s beef with a lot of people.

And GMEBE weird, ive heard some mixed stories from, more or less, people of honor, who have very conflicted stories on them.

And if someone who is vilified speaks on their knowledge I wont argue with them. I cant speak on it 100% since im not from Chicago, and I always drop my arguments if im proven wrong and or someone like, Ancient for example were to come and correct me. Im not going to continue to argue on things im not sure about.

JustinMO
fresh meat

Post by JustinMO » January 16th, 2017, 3:25 am

And. I didn't state this but I have immense respect for those whoist are blessed. I have never and would never claim to hold Status without actually holding it as that's out of line. But to the nation I show my respect too, there is none that arent transferred into our local Correctional facilities. But that is beside the point. I speak on what I have knowledge of and if im incorrect or out of line I stop myself.

younggd
associate

Post by younggd » January 18th, 2017, 6:22 am

shyt my n*gga... ima gd from chi... and we f*ck these vice F*ck*n lordz every time... we didn't do any mothafuckin peace my n*gga! :lmao: :lmao:

Count Olaf
general

Post by Count Olaf » January 20th, 2017, 1:32 am

younggd wrote:shyt my n*gga... ima gd from chi... and we f*ck these vice F*ck*n lordz every time... we didn't do any mothafuckin peace my n*gga! :lmao: :lmao:
:cheer: :cheer:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

justenoughswag
foot soldier

Post by justenoughswag » January 25th, 2017, 11:19 pm

gmebe is mostly bd right i know they gdk fosho from roe block on da eastside

justenoughswag
foot soldier

Post by justenoughswag » January 25th, 2017, 11:28 pm

justenoughswag wrote:gmebe is mostly bd right i know they gdk fosho from roe block on da eastside
oh my bad titanic stones

AllidoisFIN
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » January 27th, 2017, 2:10 am

justenoughswag wrote:
justenoughswag wrote:gmebe is mostly bd right i know they gdk fosho from roe block on da eastside
oh my bad titanic stones
Yea the T's but not from where they say. Brought the white boy in from some burb. I don't want to post 2x so to answer the question about why BPS and T's sometimes at odds is because T's followed Bull. Main branch is Angel.

spoon Fn4L
fresh meat

Post by spoon Fn4L » January 30th, 2017, 4:41 pm

It all depend on where you from and how n*ggas mond sets are im from da slient state Minnesota everybody thats not from here think we soft but mfs dont know im 74 till my heart blows n horns grow but my closest patna insane vice lord all we wanna do is make money all the beefin for the bird i f*ck wit every gang except for ho* a$$ latin kings Fn4L money team f*ck LK

SMGHydro
fresh meat

Post by SMGHydro » February 2nd, 2017, 10:01 pm

6ruH i'm GD tHere wiLL never G peace cause jive of them raped Queen Sheeba so tHat's not GoinG to Happen no time soon. 74 tiL tHe worLd 6Low :gdmike: :L:

younggd
associate

Post by younggd » February 5th, 2017, 10:25 am

yea dese mu'F*ck*n vice F*ck*n lords rapped our queen, it'z like if dey rapped yo mom. we'll kill dese mu'fuckaz every F*ck*n time n*gga

GARCÍA VEGA
associate

Post by GARCÍA VEGA » February 5th, 2017, 11:41 am

SMGHydro wrote:6ruH i'm GD tHere wiLL never G peace cause jive of them raped Queen Sheeba so tHat's not GoinG to Happen no time soon. 74 tiL tHe worLd 6Low :gdmike: :L:

:comeon: the f*ck....

GARCÍA VEGA
associate

Post by GARCÍA VEGA » February 5th, 2017, 11:44 am

younggd wrote:yea dese mu'F*ck*n vice F*ck*n lords rapped our queen, it'z like if dey rapped yo mom. we'll kill dese mu'fuckaz every F*ck*n time n*gga
:cmon:

Count Olaf
general

Post by Count Olaf » February 6th, 2017, 1:44 am

younggd wrote:yea dese mu'F*ck*n vice F*ck*n lords rapped our queen, it'z like if dey rapped yo mom. we'll kill dese mu'fuckaz every F*ck*n time n*gga
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » April 9th, 2017, 2:12 am

JustinMO wrote:
AllidoisFIN wrote:From what I've been told and you're gonna have to take this with a grain because it's word of mouth and you'd have to get the real answer from Mel who is WS but 4s have issues with everyone who ain't 4 with a few exceptions. As far as Titanics go they branched off in a way but are still Partial but not main branch but fall in line when in the systems. Ancient can answer that for sure but Kings never really been tight with Titanics. ES Kings from Bush and Big Time have fam that is Stone and G and they all have issues with GMEBE because they aren't even from where they say. Especially that white boy, Bieber Moe haha. I'll leave it at that and I also wouldn't argue if let's say Ancient comes along and corrects the Titanic story but the Bush and Big Time pushed GME out the spot they were tryin to claim. Not gonna say why because that's not for here but they don't go back to the C and if they do its at night haha
Yea I hear you. 4s beef with a lot of people.

And GMEBE weird, ive heard some mixed stories from, more or less, people of honor, who have very conflicted stories on them.

And if someone who is vilified speaks on their knowledge I wont argue with them. I cant speak on it 100% since im not from Chicago, and I always drop my arguments if im proven wrong and or someone like, Ancient for example were to come and correct me. Im not going to continue to argue on things im not sure about.

4z USED TO BE ON BULLSHIT BUT NOT REALLY WITH THE REST OF THE VLN. THE ONLY WARS 4z OVER HERE IN AUSTIN WAS IN WAS THE MOES ON CHICAGO AVE AND THE GDZ IN KTOWN.

Heisenberg
underboss

Post by Heisenberg » September 1st, 2017, 9:23 pm

ITS HAPPENING IN CERTAIN DECKS BUT NOT THE WHOLE MULTITUDE OF THE MOB YOU GONNA HAVE SOME GZ ON SOME OH YOU A HOOK I DONT LIKE YOU AND BE DISRESPECTFUL AND SOME VLZ LIKE f*ck A BRICK SO I CANT SEE IT HAPPENING ONLY IF THEY WAS GOING AGAINST STONES OR BDZ OR LATIN KINGS OR OTHER GDZ AND VICE LORDS 4S ETC