mickey cobras

KOM
og
Posts: 13348
Joined: July 16th, 2007, 8:44 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by KOM » April 2nd, 2008, 4:37 pm

Lesson number 2. Hoover and Mickey were bestfriends.

chima
captain
Posts: 445
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 2:14 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by chima » April 2nd, 2008, 6:47 pm

nicely put my guy i got no choice but to respect what your saying but everything was cool until you ask me to flip to a brick :lol: boy i'd almost rather die than be a brick. and another thing i've been snake for 5 years i no all my lick my guy and so what if a few cobras flipped theres thousands of snakes around the midwest and even down south and i'm almost positive that gd's are the biggest flippers because gd's are the most un organized gang in the country. it's alot of snakes up here in minnesota that used to be folks but snake is all i ever knew all i'll ever no. i'm not dissing you either and i'm not even sure if your folks but yeah i got alot of beef with the ganstas because they think they hard that's why i gotta keep my banger cause any lame looking n*gga reppin the rakes might get pistol whipped that's just how it is my guy and before you talk about flipping boy the leader of the bricks used to be a stone, he fell off the the main 21 thats why i call him a brick i mean can you really get mad at me i'm just speaking the thruth :hitit:

User avatar
buGsy
superior
Posts: 5312
Joined: August 28th, 2007, 12:28 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by buGsy » April 3rd, 2008, 12:52 pm

That's another false statement, bro - Larry Hoover was NEVER a Stone. Jeff Fort and Eugene Hairston just saw the potential in building a powerful team of the Gangsters, which the GD Organization has turned into today - we're statistically known as the biggest "gang" in Chicago and possible the whole midwest...

I'm just saying, though, jack - you have a lot of loyalty to the MCs, and that's commendable... I just think you could do great things for the Folks - you'll get plenty of love and respect from the Gangsters, joe. And you'll be a part of a nationwide (and possibly worldwide) brotherhood. GDs form an Organization where they honor the loyalty you show, and they show it back to you... We don't try to act hard - some people just misinterpret "confidence" for "cockiness"... Most Gangsters are just proud of their heritage and status, and sometimes Folks might come off as being "big talkers", but that's only because we love what we do... You should visit the Chi sometime, man. If you're ever in the area, scream at me...

I'm not trying to sound like a "recruiter" or anything - I'm just telling you facts... :roll:

Solidified
og
Posts: 11819
Joined: June 29th, 2007, 8:11 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by Solidified » April 3rd, 2008, 1:21 pm

buGsy wrote:That's another false statement, bro - Larry Hoover was NEVER a Stone. Jeff Fort and Eugene Hairston just saw the potential in building a powerful team of the Gangsters, which the GD Organization has turned into today - we're statistically known as the biggest "gang" in Chicago and possible the whole midwest...

I'm just saying, though, jack - you have a lot of loyalty to the MCs, and that's commendable... I just think you could do great things for the Folks - you'll get plenty of love and respect from the Gangsters, joe. And you'll be a part of a nationwide (and possibly worldwide) brotherhood. GDs form an Organization where they honor the loyalty you show, and they show it back to you... We don't try to act hard - some people just misinterpret "confidence" for "cockiness"... Most Gangsters are just proud of their heritage and status, and sometimes Folks might come off as being "big talkers", but that's only because we love what we do... You should visit the Chi sometime, man. If you're ever in the area, scream at me...

I'm not trying to sound like a "recruiter" or anything - I'm just telling you facts... :roll:
LOL this n*gga on here tryna recruit.

Mayito
prospect
Posts: 86
Joined: March 4th, 2008, 10:11 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by Mayito » April 3rd, 2008, 1:28 pm

chima wrote:nicely put my guy i got no choice but to respect what your saying but everything was cool until you ask me to flip to a brick :lol: boy i'd almost rather die than be a brick. and another thing i've been snake for 5 years i no all my lick my guy and so what if a few cobras flipped theres thousands of snakes around the midwest and even down south and i'm almost positive that gd's are the biggest flippers because gd's are the most un organized gang in the country. it's alot of snakes up here in minnesota that used to be folks but snake is all i ever knew all i'll ever no. i'm not dissing you either and i'm not even sure if your folks but yeah i got alot of beef with the ganstas because they think they hard that's why i gotta keep my banger cause any lame looking n*gga reppin the rakes might get pistol whipped that's just how it is my guy and before you talk about flipping boy the leader of the bricks used to be a stone, he fell off the the main 21 thats why i call him a brick i mean can you really get mad at me i'm just speaking the thruth :hitit:

AMEN TO HIM :lol:

chima
captain
Posts: 445
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 2:14 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by chima » April 3rd, 2008, 7:41 pm

you say larry hoover wasn't no stone :lol: i'd have a hard time believing my leader was a flip too. naw i'm talking too fast cause if you didn't no henry cogwell ran the stones while jeff was in jail he was a great leader and he tried to keep the stones from becoming a terrorist organization and that cost him his life. if chief still was alive mc would be the biggest gang in the us because thats how much of a leader he was. naw homie i could never be folks, it was allways my understanding that gd is a gang that worships the devil with all them pitch forks and y'all be saying we got a castle in hell man that sh*t crazy but i got nothing else to say to you, you folks and i'm snake leave it at that. (cobra love)

Tek_Gunz
boss
Posts: 2014
Joined: July 7th, 2007, 1:06 am

Re: mickey cobras

Post by Tek_Gunz » April 4th, 2008, 1:36 pm

chima wrote:you say larry hoover wasn't no stone :lol: i'd have a hard time believing my leader was a flip too. naw i'm talking too fast cause if you didn't no henry cogwell ran the stones while jeff was in jail he was a great leader and he tried to keep the stones from becoming a terrorist organization and that cost him his life. if chief still was alive mc would be the biggest gang in the us because thats how much of a leader he was. naw homie i could never be folks, it was allways my understanding that gd is a gang that worships the devil with all them pitch forks and y'all be saying we got a castle in hell man that sh*t crazy but i got nothing else to say to you, you folks and i'm snake leave it at that. (cobra love)


misinformed much? we aint devil worshippers the Pitchforks have nothing to do wit satanic worship :roll:

chima
captain
Posts: 445
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 2:14 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by chima » April 6th, 2008, 2:23 pm

Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:you say larry hoover wasn't no stone :lol: i'd have a hard time believing my leader was a flip too. naw i'm talking too fast cause if you didn't no henry cogwell ran the stones while jeff was in jail he was a great leader and he tried to keep the stones from becoming a terrorist organization and that cost him his life. if chief still was alive mc would be the biggest gang in the us because thats how much of a leader he was. naw homie i could never be folks, it was allways my understanding that gd is a gang that worships the devil with all them pitch forks and y'all be saying we got a castle in hell man that sh*t crazy but i got nothing else to say to you, you folks and i'm snake leave it at that. (cobra love)


misinformed much? we aint devil worshippers the Pitchforks have nothing to do wit satanic worship :roll:

what about the heart with the devils tail and the triple 6

Tek_Gunz
boss
Posts: 2014
Joined: July 7th, 2007, 1:06 am

Re: mickey cobras

Post by Tek_Gunz » April 6th, 2008, 5:48 pm

chima wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:you say larry hoover wasn't no stone :lol: i'd have a hard time believing my leader was a flip too. naw i'm talking too fast cause if you didn't no henry cogwell ran the stones while jeff was in jail he was a great leader and he tried to keep the stones from becoming a terrorist organization and that cost him his life. if chief still was alive mc would be the biggest gang in the us because thats how much of a leader he was. naw homie i could never be folks, it was allways my understanding that gd is a gang that worships the devil with all them pitch forks and y'all be saying we got a castle in hell man that sh*t crazy but i got nothing else to say to you, you folks and i'm snake leave it at that. (cobra love)


misinformed much? we aint devil worshippers the Pitchforks have nothing to do wit satanic worship :roll:

what about the heart with the devils tail and the triple 6


again nothin to do with satanic worship... how misinformed are u?? So ima guess coz some People mobs throw up pyramids they must worship the Egyptian gods right? :roll: how F*ck*n ridiculous does that sound...

User avatar
buGsy
superior
Posts: 5312
Joined: August 28th, 2007, 12:28 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by buGsy » April 7th, 2008, 7:33 am

chima wrote:you say larry hoover wasn't no stone :lol: i'd have a hard time believing my leader was a flip too. naw i'm talking too fast cause if you didn't no henry cogwell ran the stones while jeff was in jail he was a great leader and he tried to keep the stones from becoming a terrorist organization and that cost him his life. if chief still was alive mc would be the biggest gang in the us because thats how much of a leader he was. naw homie i could never be folks, it was allways my understanding that gd is a gang that worships the devil with all them pitch forks and y'all be saying we got a castle in hell man that sh*t crazy but i got nothing else to say to you, you folks and i'm snake leave it at that. (cobra love)


I'm telling you, joe - Larry Hoover was never a Stone... If you didn't know, the Stones and the rest of the Finball mobs completely outcasted the Mickey Cobras back in the day, and the only reason MCs stayed alive was because they leaned on the GDs who would help them out... MCs didn't even get back online with the "Brothers" until they started using pyramids and fins in their taggings - before that, they got no love from the other Finballs... That's a fact... GDs don't worship the devil either - that's some misguided sh*t...

chima
captain
Posts: 445
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 2:14 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by chima » April 7th, 2008, 2:30 pm

well i no some gd's that do worship the devil so your saying that they're fake? so some do and some don't? that's what i mean when i say unorganized, like you got some folks that say they don't eat fish and some say naw that's black disciples that don't eat fish so maybe you need to talk to the big folks and see what the real deal is cause gd is just all f*cked up, no kind of organization at all they don't even have no meetings up here in mpls MN so i guess you really could'nt say how come you don't no your sh*t folks? because ain't nobody teach them sh*t yet :lol:

chima
captain
Posts: 445
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 2:14 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by chima » April 8th, 2008, 3:07 pm

it's alot of white and mexican people up on this site trying so hard to be black you no who you are :lol:

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss
Posts: 1932
Joined: August 20th, 2007, 9:26 am

Re: mickey cobras

Post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » April 8th, 2008, 5:13 pm

buGsy wrote:
chima wrote:you say larry hoover wasn't no stone :lol: i'd have a hard time believing my leader was a flip too. naw i'm talking too fast cause if you didn't no henry cogwell ran the stones while jeff was in jail he was a great leader and he tried to keep the stones from becoming a terrorist organization and that cost him his life. if chief still was alive mc would be the biggest gang in the us because thats how much of a leader he was. naw homie i could never be folks, it was allways my understanding that gd is a gang that worships the devil with all them pitch forks and y'all be saying we got a castle in hell man that sh*t crazy but i got nothing else to say to you, you folks and i'm snake leave it at that. (cobra love)


I'm telling you, joe - Larry Hoover was never a Stone... If you didn't know, the Stones and the rest of the Finball mobs completely outcasted the Mickey Cobras back in the day, and the only reason MCs stayed alive was because they leaned on the GDs who would help them out... MCs didn't even get back online with the "Brothers" until they started using pyramids and fins in their taggings - before that, they got no love from the other Finballs... That's a fact... GDs don't worship the devil either - that's some misguided sh*t...


WHERE MCs lean ON THE GDs AT? THATS HARD TO BELEIVE ,MCs ARE GDK.

Tek_Gunz
boss
Posts: 2014
Joined: July 7th, 2007, 1:06 am

Re: mickey cobras

Post by Tek_Gunz » April 8th, 2008, 5:19 pm

TREY_FOLKS wrote:
buGsy wrote:
chima wrote:you say larry hoover wasn't no stone :lol: i'd have a hard time believing my leader was a flip too. naw i'm talking too fast cause if you didn't no henry cogwell ran the stones while jeff was in jail he was a great leader and he tried to keep the stones from becoming a terrorist organization and that cost him his life. if chief still was alive mc would be the biggest gang in the us because thats how much of a leader he was. naw homie i could never be folks, it was allways my understanding that gd is a gang that worships the devil with all them pitch forks and y'all be saying we got a castle in hell man that sh*t crazy but i got nothing else to say to you, you folks and i'm snake leave it at that. (cobra love)


I'm telling you, joe - Larry Hoover was never a Stone... If you didn't know, the Stones and the rest of the Finball mobs completely outcasted the Mickey Cobras back in the day, and the only reason MCs stayed alive was because they leaned on the GDs who would help them out... MCs didn't even get back online with the "Brothers" until they started using pyramids and fins in their taggings - before that, they got no love from the other Finballs... That's a fact... GDs don't worship the devil either - that's some misguided sh*t...


WHERE MCs lean ON THE GDs AT? THATS HARD TO BELEIVE ,MCs ARE GDK.


Past tense, Folks. They dont anymore, and now its open season on those n*ggas all over again

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss
Posts: 1932
Joined: August 20th, 2007, 9:26 am

Re: mickey cobras

Post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » April 8th, 2008, 5:22 pm

YA, IM TALKING PAST TENSE ALSO

User avatar
buGsy
superior
Posts: 5312
Joined: August 28th, 2007, 12:28 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by buGsy » April 9th, 2008, 8:19 am

chima wrote:well i no some gd's that do worship the devil so your saying that they're fake? so some do and some don't? that's what i mean when i say unorganized, like you got some folks that say they don't eat fish and some say naw that's black disciples that don't eat fish so maybe you need to talk to the big folks and see what the real deal is cause gd is just all f*cked up, no kind of organization at all they don't even have no meetings up here in mpls MN so i guess you really could'nt say how come you don't no your sh*t folks? because ain't nobody teach them sh*t yet :lol:


Snake, do you have any idea how RIDICULOUS your statement is??? :wtf: :lol: The whole cluster of Finball mobs are supposed to be Islamic nations. But how many of those n*ggas are actually Muslims? You have MCs, Stones, and Lords who post up on the block every Saturday saying sh*t like "I don't eat that swine" and "Bismillaah", or even "Almighty", raising up the five-point star and crescent moon that was dedicated by Drew Ali to an "Islamic Nation". But Sunday morning, you see these same "Muslims" sitting in the front row of their Catholic and Protestant churches screaming out "Hallelujah, praise Jesus!" :roll: n*ggas have different beliefs - you of all people should know this... GDs are classified as a structured Organization, a fellowship, kinda like a fraternity or a brotherhood-based society - it was never stated to be a "religion". The alliance of black Finball mobs DID, however, claim to be a religion, which is why they use symbols like crescent moons, five-point stars, pyramids, hold meetings on the same day and time each week (I won't put out the day and time, but I know what it is...), and everything else... Some GDs might worship the Devil, but I'm saying the GD Organization isn't based on Devil worship. Plenty of Finballs probably worship the Devil too!

If MCs aren't as "all fu*ked up" as you say GDs are, why are those n*ggas still repping the "Almighty" Fin, supporting the same n*ggas who don't even respect them as real Finballs??? :wtf: In my opinion, those n*ggas are in the same boat with the B5BDs, trying to rep both BD and "Brothers", even though NEITHER group accepts them as authentic... Finballs don't honor Snakes, joe, not at all. MCs war with every Finball mob they come in contact with, getting clapped by 4s, Stones, Lords, and even Kings! Most of those MC n*ggas in Chicago don't have meetings too often because they're too busy watching their backs, keeping a lookout for the Moes and Lords who might start busting at them on sight... Like I said, I'm not a recruiter or anything, I'm just speaking facts. If you wanna rep for the "Mickey Cornballs", you can do your thing. Just wise up, "Brother"... Be an "Independent" MC or something, because nobody respects Finball MCs... :roll:

User avatar
buGsy
superior
Posts: 5312
Joined: August 28th, 2007, 12:28 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by buGsy » April 9th, 2008, 8:24 am

TREY_FOLKS wrote:WHERE MCs lean ON THE GDs AT? THATS HARD TO BELEIVE ,MCs ARE GDK.


That's a true statement, Folks - Larry Hoover and Mickey Cogwell used to be good friends. Just because they're on some "GDk" sh*t doesn't mean anything... Truth: All Finballs call out "GDk", regardless of if they have personal beef with Gangsters or not... BDs have leaned on GDs a lot too, but they say the same sh*t. Even the BDs in Englewood declare their separation from GDs by saying "GDk" and posting up dipped Pitchforks, even though those n*ggas are cool with the Gangsters and they STILL lean on them pretty often...

chima
captain
Posts: 445
Joined: March 14th, 2008, 2:14 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by chima » April 10th, 2008, 3:01 pm

you wrote all that sh*t for nothing i no some n*ggas ain't muslims but thet's what i'm working on and chicago is a real big city so i think it's to many snakes to keep them in order but up here in MN we straight

7-$mokey G-4
underboss
Posts: 917
Joined: February 22nd, 2008, 5:31 pm

Re: mickey cobras

Post by 7-$mokey G-4 » April 10th, 2008, 3:17 pm

:roll: COME ON JOE YOU ACTIN LIKE THA MCz IN MINN. ORGANIZED N SHYT BACK ON THEY SHYT I KNOW FOR A MUFUCKIN FACTS ITZ FOLKS MAKIN MORE NOIZE IN MINN. THAN THEM SNAKEZ

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss
Posts: 1932
Joined: August 20th, 2007, 9:26 am

Re: mickey cobras

Post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » April 10th, 2008, 5:02 pm

buGsy wrote:
TREY_FOLKS wrote:WHERE MCs lean ON THE GDs AT? THATS HARD TO BELEIVE ,MCs ARE GDK.


That's a true statement, Folks - Larry Hoover and Mickey Cogwell used to be good friends. Just because they're on some "GDk" sh*t doesn't mean anything... Truth: All Finballs call out "GDk", regardless of if they have personal beef with Gangsters or not... BDs have leaned on GDs a lot too, but they say the same sh*t. Even the BDs in Englewood declare their separation from GDs by saying "GDk" and posting up dipped Pitchforks, even though those n*ggas are cool with the Gangsters and they STILL lean on them pretty often...


n*gga YOU GOT TO BE TRIPPIN, WHERE BDs LEAN ON GDs AT? WHERE COBRAS LEANED ON GDs AT? WHY WOULD BDs SAY GDK JUST TO SEPARATE FROM GDs. YOU MAKING IT SEEMS LIKE GDs ARE SHOULDERS OTHER MOBS LEAN ON :wtf: YOU ACTING LIKE GDs BOUT VOTING AND GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT. HOW YOU GROW WHEN THEM n*ggas STILL SELLING PACKS IN THE SAME COMMUNITY THE TRYING TO GROW AND DEVELOPMENT, YOU TALKING WITH ONLY ONE SIDE OF VIEW, GDs is not structured as it used to be

Post Reply