captain

Re: mickey cobras

Post by chima » March 17th, 2008, 7:51 pm

mickey cobra gang gdk all is well

Tek_Gunz
boss

Post by Tek_Gunz » March 17th, 2008, 8:06 pm

:wtf: wuts the point of dis thread? Are u lookin for other MCs or jus randomly wanna say "mickey cobras"?? And wuts dat GDk sh*t got to do wit showin love to cobras?? Have you ever even killed ANYONE, let alone a GD?

AS ONE_GDN
fresh meat

Post by AS ONE_GDN » March 17th, 2008, 10:41 pm

chima wrote:mickey cobra gang gdk all is well

BOY U BETTA QUIT LYING TO YOSELF.. MCK'S AIN'T KILLING sh*t.. YA'LL TRIED TO SET UP SHOP IN THE HUNDREDS AND IN THE 90'S BUT WAT HAPPEND??? YA'LL GOT BITCHED OFF THA BLOCK.. THE MOES, AND LORDS DON'T FUKK WIT YA'LL... n*gga U SMOKING DOPE :rasta: .. JUST A :2cents: FOR YOUR THOUGHTS

5nake
fresh meat

Post by 5nake » March 17th, 2008, 11:27 pm

f*ck ALL THIS DISSING, TO EACH HIS OWN! COBRA LOVE.

KOM
og

Post by KOM » March 18th, 2008, 3:59 am

n*gga yeen neva killed a GD in yo lyfe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

quit lying to yo-self......

~Hollow~
associate

Post by ~Hollow~ » March 18th, 2008, 7:48 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: why N*ggaz be makin these pointless threads ...wastin my time :bored:

chima
captain

Post by chima » March 18th, 2008, 7:58 pm

5nake wrote:f*ck ALL THIS DISSING, TO EACH HIS OWN! COBRA LOVE.
whats good 5nake where you from? sh*t im from minnesota and we don't f*ck with the bricks up here i don't don't know about where you from...... cobra love

chima
captain

Post by chima » March 18th, 2008, 8:02 pm

~Hollow~ wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: why N*ggaz be makin these pointless threads ...wastin my time :bored:

you must be a brick too? or are you a stone? man i used to have alot of love for the moes because my older brother is one but i'm cool on the moes since we can't get no love :321:

chima
captain

Post by chima » March 18th, 2008, 8:13 pm

AS ONE_GDN wrote:

BOY U BETTA QUIT LYING TO YOSELF.. MCK'S AIN'T KILLING sh*t.. YA'LL TRIED TO SET UP SHOP IN THE HUNDREDS AND IN THE 90'S BUT WAT HAPPEND??? YA'LL GOT BITCHED OFF THA BLOCK.. THE MOES, AND LORDS DON'T FUKK WIT YA'LL... n*gga U SMOKING DOPE :rasta: .. JUST A :2cents: FOR YOUR THOUGHTS
yeah them lords and them moes might not f*ck with us down in chicago i only been down there 2 times but i'm from murderapolis minnesota my n*gga. you seem a little angry my guy you sure you allright? if i was a brick i wouldn't f*ck with the snakes niether cause from what i hear alot of y'all scared of us down there but i apologize for any bad incounters you've had with us my guy don't take it personal :lol:

Tek_Gunz
boss

Post by Tek_Gunz » March 18th, 2008, 8:18 pm

chima wrote:
AS ONE_GDN wrote:

yeah them lords and them moes might not f*ck with us down in chicago i only been down there 2 times but i'm from murderapolis minnesota my n*gga. you seem a little angry my guy you sure you allright? if i was a brick i wouldn't f*ck with the snakes niether cause from what i hear alot of y'all scared of us down there but i apologize for any bad incounters you've had with us my guy don't take it personal :lol:

HA! All dis talk bout GDs bein scared of yall worm a$$ n*ggas :lol: if u really say so n*gga... Anyway ima put it like dis. We'll drop a "brick" on a cobras head until one breaks first ok? :lol:

chima
captain

Post by chima » March 18th, 2008, 8:22 pm

Memphis6oy wrote:

what's cracking brick n*gga? yeah your right i have'nt killed nobody i don't think but i'm ready for war if you ready. i wish you brick n*ggas stay off my page oh and another thing i heard some of the snake n*ggas runnin thru yo city as we speak probably flippin yo brick n*ggas to MICKEY COBRAS :hitit:

chima
captain

Post by chima » March 18th, 2008, 8:28 pm

Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:
AS ONE_GDN wrote:

HA! All dis talk bout GDs bein scared of yall worm @$$ n*ggas :lol: if u really say so n*gga... Anyway ima put it like dis. We'll drop a "brick" on a cobras head until one breaks first ok? :lol:
im not about to step down to a bricks level so leave it at that but on some real sh*t it's some snakes in boston? :wtf:

chima
captain

Post by chima » March 18th, 2008, 8:33 pm

Tek_6unz wrote::wtf: wuts the point of dis thread? Are u lookin for other MCs or jus randomly wanna say "mickey cobras"?? And wuts dat GDk sh*t got to do wit showin love to cobras?? Have you ever even killed ANYONE, let alone a GD?

like i said brick n*gga stay off my page or maybe something about mc is interesting to you :lol:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » March 18th, 2008, 8:34 pm

chima wrote:
Memphis6oy wrote:

what's cracking brick n*gga? yeah your right i have'nt killed nobody i don't think but i'm ready for war if you ready. i wish you brick n*ggas stay off my page oh and another thing i heard some of the snake n*ggas runnin thru yo city as we speak probably flippin yo brick n*ggas to MICKEY COBRAS :hitit:

WHAT !!!! you worm a$$ n*gga aint no MC's running shyt down hure...where you hear that from?..smh..somebody lied to you bruh.. :lol:

KOM
og

Post by KOM » March 18th, 2008, 8:36 pm

[quote="Tek_6unz] We'll drop a "brick" on a cobras head until one breaks first ok? :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tek_Gunz
boss

Post by Tek_Gunz » March 18th, 2008, 8:39 pm

chima wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:
AS ONE_GDN wrote:

HA! All dis talk bout GDs bein scared of yall worm @$$ n*ggas :lol: if u really say so n*gga... Anyway ima put it like dis. We'll drop a "brick" on a cobras head until one breaks first ok? :lol:
im not about to step down to a bricks level so leave it at that but on some real sh*t it's some snakes in boston? :wtf:

not in boston theres a couple in MA tho (springfield holyoke area dont quote me on it jus yet coz i jus been told havent gone to see for myself) beefin wit ISCs and pretty much everyone else. From what i hear dont nobody take them n*ggas serious, ummm kinda like in the Chi :lol: . Either way "hostility" aint gonna do sh*t on a internet site dis one of the rare occasions u can politic wit n*ggas u would usually bang wit if u seen them up close yet people like u take it as an oppurtunity to netbang talkin bout killin someone... jus sum food for thought before u get all ignorant n start talkin bout "bricks" :roll: .

chima
captain

Post by chima » March 18th, 2008, 8:55 pm

Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:
Tek_6unz wrote:
chima wrote:
AS ONE_GDN wrote:

not in boston theres a couple in MA tho (springfield holyoke area dont quote me on it jus yet coz i jus been told havent gone to see for myself) beefin wit ISCs and pretty much everyone else. From what i hear dont nobody take them n*ggas serious, ummm kinda like in the Chi :lol: . Either way "hostility" aint gonna do sh*t on a internet site dis one of the rare occasions u can politic wit n*ggas u would usually bang wit if u seen them up close yet people like u take it as an oppurtunity to netbang talkin bout killin someone... jus sum food for thought before u get all ignorant n start talkin bout "bricks" :roll: .
aww that was'nt nice you think ima net bagger huh? boy you stupid im from the streets :321: