FOLKS FIGHTIN FOLKS

GDN_7414-BOS
fresh meat

FOLKS FIGHTIN FOLKS

Unread post by GDN_7414-BOS » March 16th, 2008, 9:10 pm

A FOLKS I WANNA NO IF ANY OF THE REAL FOLKS APPORVE OF OUR NATION FIGHTIN EACHOTHER

MOBB DEEP GEEZ
superior
Region: Midwest
Affiliation: SELF MADE GANGSTAZ WE DONT HONOR NOBODY HOE 1974
Location: 1974 GANGSTAZ SINCE 1997 YOU LIL NIGGAZ PEONZ CK SCRK FSK LKK IIVLK CVLK TVLK NORTHSIDE GUNNERZ

Unread post by MOBB DEEP GEEZ » March 16th, 2008, 9:41 pm

GDN_7414-BOS wrote:A FOLKS I WANNA NO IF ANY OF THE REAL FOLKS APPORVE OF OUR NATION FIGHTIN EACHOTHER

YES I DO I DONT APPROVE DISCIPLES FIGHTING EACHOTHER BUT FOLKS FEUDING WITH EACHOTHER YES I APPROVEIT BECAUSE NOT EVERYBODY CAN AGREE ASLONG AS THAT CONCEPT STAYS THE WAY IS SUPPOSED TO IN THE JOINT ILL RIDE ON ANYBODY!!

Tek_Gunz
boss

Unread post by Tek_Gunz » March 16th, 2008, 10:33 pm

GDN_7414-BOS wrote:A FOLKS I WANNA NO IF ANY OF THE REAL FOLKS APPORVE OF OUR NATION FIGHTIN EACHOTHER

hell yea i do we shittin on them AIGs n AHGs out here fuck them niggas almighty aint nobody... i stick wit Ds for the most part tho. rare exceptions coz of personal beefs but its never on sum bangin shit. but either way the only time were all gonna stick together (all FOLKS not jus Ds) is behind the walls. on the streets its open season on any nigga violatin dats how i see it.

superior
Region: Nationwide
Affiliation: FAMILY

Unread post by 424 » March 17th, 2008, 9:26 am

yup all day every folks mob dnt see eye 2 eye shid we got in it wit sum otha D'z but skr8 now itz wateva wit anybody but try 2 prevent da D'z fuedn besidez dat close shop

The_Scarecrow6
underboss

Unread post by The_Scarecrow6 » March 17th, 2008, 12:38 pm

i see it like this.i know yall got a brother or a sister maybe a cousin that u sometimes dont get along with and u might fight sometimes but the end of the day yall will ride together when its time to ride on a enemy

superior

Unread post by 424 » March 17th, 2008, 1:01 pm

of hell yea aint no quez about dat bra all iz one PL G'z nd Folkz!!!!

KOM
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Unread post by KOM » March 17th, 2008, 1:15 pm

LOL! Damn Rudeboi you are silly. But I will explain hit me in a PM.

7-$mokey G-4
underboss

Unread post by 7-$mokey G-4 » March 17th, 2008, 3:01 pm

A FOLKS I WANNA NO IF ANY OF THE REAL FOLKS APPORVE OF OUR NATION FIGHTIN EACHOTHER

^^^GDN 7414 BOS...IS THAT YOU RONNIE G??BUT NAW I DONT AGREE KKUZZ I KKNOW SUM BOS THAT 6E ROBBIN EACH OTHER N SHYT AND THAT SHYT AINT COOL AND SHYT...WE SUPPOSED TO BE AS ONE

AS ONE_GDN
fresh meat

Unread post by AS ONE_GDN » March 17th, 2008, 3:01 pm

SHIT ALL MOBS IN THE CITY FIGHT EACH OTHER .. BD'S VS. BD'S, GD'S VS. GD'S, GD'S VS. BD'S ECT..... THE BROTHERS EVEN FIGHT AMONGST THEYSELVES.. AND THE KINGS ONLY CLAIM THE 5 HARD WHEN THEY NEED ASSISTANCE FROM OTHA FINBALLA'S.. SO THINGS FUKKED UP PERIOD IN THE STREETS.. ALOT OF NIGGAS IS RENEGADE OR BAR-NONE ESPECIALLY GD'S.. ALL THESE YOUNG GOV'S NOWADAYS EXPLOITING THESE YOUNG NIGGAS AND THEY REBELLING.. HINT: THE GREENS

buGsy
superior
Affiliation: Undisclosed

Unread post by buGsy » March 18th, 2008, 11:57 am

I don't really like the whole "D -vs- D" thing, but there are times when we have to put the hurting on those BD niggas walking through the streets on some goofy sh*t, especially the ones on the eastside... Other than that, though, I don't see too much "Folks -vs- Folks" incidents, unless the niggas are just grimey, trying to pick out a vic to smash on... All the Imperials I know are pretty decent with GDs, and the Yacks and SDs stay cool with the Gangsters too. Even the Royals show us love when we see them around... The Treyz around my Land are pretty decent with the GDs too - not too many issues... You definately see more inner-Finball beefs than anything, especially when it comes to Kingz, Stones, and 4 - those niggas will pretty much smash on anybody, even their own people... But, other than that, it's cool amongst the Folks I know. Even the Barnones and Outlaws stick with other GDs in the cipher, and so do the Gambies, Goonies, and Corleones. It's all Love, at least most of the time...

Solidified
og

Unread post by Solidified » March 18th, 2008, 12:03 pm

buGsy wrote:I don't really like the whole "D -vs- D" thing, but there are times when we have to put the hurting on those BD niggas walking through the streets on some goofy sh*t, especially the ones on the eastside... Other than that, though, I don't see too much "Folks -vs- Folks" incidents, unless the niggas are just grimey, trying to pick out a vic to smash on... All the Imperials I know are pretty decent with GDs, and the Yacks and SDs stay cool with the Gangsters too. Even the Royals show us love when we see them around... The Treyz around my Land are pretty decent with the GDs too - not too many issues... You definately see more inner-Finball beefs than anything, especially when it comes to Kingz, Stones, and 4 - those niggas will pretty much smash on anybody, even their own people... But, other than that, it's cool amongst the Folks I know. Even the Barnones and Outlaws stick with other GDs in the cipher, and so do the Gambies, Goonies, and Corleones. It's all Love, at least most of the time...
You can't be serious. Folks beef with each other way more than Fin ballers. Even with as much inner beef that we have, it's still not even close.

buGsy
superior

Unread post by buGsy » March 18th, 2008, 12:15 pm

Lord Tino wrote:You can't be serious. Folks beef with each other way more than Fin ballers. Even with as much inner beef that we have, it's still not even close.

Hell naww, Lord. You see beef sparking amongst the Latin Folks sometimes, especially when it comes to 2wo 6ix niggas, Maniacs, Ambrose, Eagles, SD, and Imperial Gangsters - but that's not around my Land. The Finballs beef all day long everywhere they go. I've seen CVLs fight 4s, Travs fight Unknowns, Stones and Kingz try to bang on EVERYBODY, including their own members ( :roll: ), and Snakes against the whole world, damn near... :lol: And that's not even mentioning the B5BDs trying to bang on everybody, including BDs and other Blue 5s... Finballs are KNOWN for banging on eachother. It's not so widespread amongst the Folks - it does happen, but not nearly as often as the Finballs do it...

ABPSN_GDK
underboss

Unread post by ABPSN_GDK » March 18th, 2008, 12:25 pm

buGsy wrote:
Lord Tino wrote:You can't be serious. Folks beef with each other way more than Fin ballers. Even with as much inner beef that we have, it's still not even close.

Hell naww, Lord. You see beef sparking amongst the Latin Folks sometimes, especially when it comes to 2wo 6ix niggas, Maniacs, Ambrose, Eagles, SD, and Imperial Gangsters - but that's not around my Land. The Finballs beef all day long everywhere they go. I've seen CVLs fight 4s, Travs fight Unknowns, Stones and Kingz try to bang on EVERYBODY, including their own members ( :roll: ), and Snakes against the whole world, damn near... :lol: And that's not even mentioning the B5BDs trying to bang on everybody, including BDs and other Blue 5s... Finballs are KNOWN for banging on eachother. It's not so widespread amongst the Folks - it does happen, but not nearly as often as the Finballs do it...

sometimes?
naw fam your nations like disciples vs. everybody
cuz from wat i seen every non-disciple folk mob dips the forks
finballers beef with eachother 2
not like ya'll tho :rasta:

buGsy
superior

Unread post by buGsy » March 18th, 2008, 12:39 pm

ABPSN_GDK wrote:sometimes?

Yeah, that's true, Moe. But like I said, that's mostly amongst the Latin Folks. A lot of the other Latin Folks dip the Pitchforks towards the Yacks, SDs, SGDs, YLOs, etc. It's not really a factor amongst the "Disciples" as a whole - it's just Latin mob versus Latin mob... The only Folks who dip the Forks toward the GDs are the BDs, and sometimes the 2wo 6ixes, depending on if they're on their period or not... :lol: The other niggas, at least the ones around the southside, show love to the Gangsters...

ABPSN_GDK
underboss

Unread post by ABPSN_GDK » March 18th, 2008, 12:43 pm

buGsy wrote:

Yeah, that's true, Moe. But like I said, that's mostly amongst the Latin Folks. A lot of the other Latin Folks dip the Pitchforks towards the Yacks, SDs, SGDs, YLOs, etc. It's not really a factor amongst the "Disciples" as a whole - it's just Latin mob versus Latin mob... The only Folks who dip the Forks toward the GDs are the BDs, and sometimes the 2wo 6ixes, depending on if they're on their period or not... :lol: The other niggas, at least the ones around the southside, show love to the Gangsters...

da cobras on da northside are gd blank :lol:

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss

Unread post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » March 18th, 2008, 3:09 pm

EVERYBODY KILLING EVERYBODY 6 VS 6 , 5 VS 5, Ds VS Ds, VL VS VL , ETC.........

buGsy
superior

Unread post by buGsy » March 21st, 2008, 12:02 pm

ABPSN_GDK wrote:da cobras on da northside are gd blank :lol:

Well, damn... Fu*k those niggas too, then... :lol: :lol: :lol:

ABPSN_GDK
underboss

Unread post by ABPSN_GDK » March 21st, 2008, 12:09 pm

buGsy wrote:

fo sho :lol: ISCK :lol:
ready 4 da cubs beatin da sox this year
sox gonna :plank:

SolidFoe
underboss
Affiliation: Neutral

Unread post by SolidFoe » March 21st, 2008, 12:27 pm

shid you nigz crazy folks fight more folks then bros fight bros,, folks is merkin eachother bros do jobs on eachother but not like folks do,, gd vs gd is wide spread, the stateway buildingds is gd n bds vs bd n gds n thats str8 out a Gd mouth, dont stunt man 26 is dk an d26 is tsk n dk, bds is gdk at the same time its bds thats bdk as well as gdk, c'mon famo disfunctional? yall need family counseling we might not like eachother but bodies dropping aint as common ambrose n latin dragons, mld as far as i know is ebk i even seen 1 dip them ranks n throw up his forks at the same time, renegade gds is gdk when they shake with gz they throw the ranks down n up in one shake wtf kinda shid yall be on

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss

Unread post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » March 21st, 2008, 1:25 pm

SolidFoe wrote:shid you nigz crazy folks fight more folks then bros fight bros,, folks is merkin eachother bros do jobs on eachother but not like folks do,, gd vs gd is wide spread, the stateway buildingds is gd n bds vs bd n gds n thats str8 out a Gd mouth, dont stunt man 26 is dk an d26 is tsk n dk, bds is gdk at the same time its bds thats bdk as well as gdk, c'mon famo disfunctional? yall need family counseling we might not like eachother but bodies dropping aint as common ambrose n latin dragons, mld as far as i know is ebk i even seen 1 dip them ranks n throw up his forks at the same time, renegade gds is gdk when they shake with gz they throw the ranks down n up in one shake wtf kinda shid yall be on

EVEN THO IM BDN/FOLKS I GOTTA AGREE W/ YOU ON THIS ONE. THATS POINT BLANK STR8 UP, IT COULDNT BE EXPLAIN ANY BETTER

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss

Unread post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » March 21st, 2008, 1:30 pm

buGsy wrote:

GDs been at war w/ every DISCIPLES and other FOLKS MOB somewhere in chicago a while back. 2/6 always been gdk in certain part of the city even the igs gdk every small ass mob on gdk shit

ABPSN_GDK
underboss

Unread post by ABPSN_GDK » March 21st, 2008, 1:39 pm

TREY_FOLKS wrote:
buGsy wrote:

GDs been at war w/ every DISCIPLES and other FOLKS MOB somewhere in chicago a while back. 2/6 always been gdk in certain part of the city even the igs gdk every small @$$ mob on gdk sh*t

i still wonder how ya'll da biggest mobb in chi
with every body shooting at you

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss

Unread post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » March 21st, 2008, 1:41 pm

ABPSN_GDK wrote:
TREY_FOLKS wrote:
buGsy wrote:

GDs been at war w/ every DISCIPLES and other FOLKS MOB somewhere in chicago a while back. 2/6 always been gdk in certain part of the city even the igs gdk every small @$$ mob on gdk sh*t

you can say the same thing for kings

ABPSN_GDK
underboss

Unread post by ABPSN_GDK » March 21st, 2008, 1:43 pm

TREY_FOLKS wrote:
ABPSN_GDK wrote:
TREY_FOLKS wrote:
buGsy wrote:

yea but kings dont got there own nation shootin at u
only LC n FS n som VL
GDz got 85% percent of da nation shootin at them n they da da biggest mobb in chicago

SolidFoe
underboss

Unread post by SolidFoe » March 21st, 2008, 1:48 pm

dont get it fucked up aint no nation got that much heat on em, the nigz with status and all the choppers dont bring em out for no dumbshit thats whywhen black mobs war its war an the shid last only bout a summer or two cuz body drops left n right "summertime is killing season"

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss

Unread post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » March 21st, 2008, 1:51 pm

ABPSN_GDK wrote:
TREY_FOLKS wrote:
ABPSN_GDK wrote:
TREY_FOLKS wrote:
buGsy wrote:

only LC n FS n som VL
GDz got 85% percent of da nation shootin at them n they da da biggest mobb in chicago

OKAY I MIS UNDERSTOOD YOUR STATEMENT

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss

Unread post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » March 21st, 2008, 2:08 pm

TREY_FOLKS wrote:
ABPSN_GDK wrote:
TREY_FOLKS wrote:
ABPSN_GDK wrote:
TREY_FOLKS wrote:
buGsy wrote:

only LC n FS n som VL

OKAY I MIS UNDERSTOOD YOUR STATEMENT

GDs LOVE TO DRAW OFF OF NUMBERS AND THINK THAT SPOKE OTHER MOBS, JUST LIKE THEY 5 TIMES TALLER THAN US AND WE STILL MOBBING SAME FOR BGs they still mon=bbing meaning numbers dont mean shit

Solidified
og

Unread post by Solidified » March 21st, 2008, 2:26 pm

ABPSN_GDK wrote:
TREY_FOLKS wrote:
ABPSN_GDK wrote:
TREY_FOLKS wrote:
buGsy wrote:

only LC n FS n som VL
A lot of 5 mobbs shoot at Kings, what you on? Now it's mostly Counts and whatever, but the fact remains the same.

insane negro
fresh meat

Unread post by insane negro » March 22nd, 2008, 4:51 am

on da realz dou bullshit aside...its messed up us folkz be fightin eachother man but aint nuttin much we kuld do u know...im a cobra...we been at war wit dem MLDz and dem eaglez around my hood...them foos aint gonna stop this war.....fuk it...

Lord Deep
underboss

Unread post by Lord Deep » March 22nd, 2008, 8:08 am

Man please. All Folks do is fight Folks. Its to the extent that yall even got subdivisions, Maniac Folks against Insane Folks. The Folks got Folks within Folks. The Brothers dont have that shit. So I dont wanna hear that shit. Even the 2 biggest black Folks mobs dont get along. Cant nobody act like GD VS BD is not a major problem. If yall niggas were so happy wit eachoter there wouldnt be a Blue Five in the first place.

GDNfool
prospect

Unread post by GDNfool » March 22nd, 2008, 8:33 am

Yo, everybody fight each other but I dont approve of any pitchfork dropping or 6 crackin'. I got into with the some of the folks hella times but on some man to man type stuff. GTS, La Raza, IG, etc. dropping the gunz aint cool and whether they under the 6 or not - thats not healthy fo em! You feel me? The D's started the nation, and we let them in so all that droppin the gunz we aint havin'

superior

Unread post by 424 » March 22nd, 2008, 10:40 am

Lord Deep u rite but da reason 4 dat iz b/c we feel no matta who it iz we dnt take dat disrespectn shid nd otha feel da same way in da folks so u gonna have dem episodes but we try 2 prevent have probs wit D'z but shid everybody dnt see eye 2 eye eitha

buGsy
superior

Unread post by buGsy » March 22nd, 2008, 3:02 pm

Lord Deep wrote:Man please. All Folks do is fight Folks. Its to the extent that yall even got subdivisions, Maniac Folks against Insane Folks. The Folks got Folks within Folks. The Brothers dont have that sh*t. So I dont wanna hear that sh*t. Even the 2 biggest black Folks mobs dont get along. Cant nobody act like GD VS BD is not a major problem. If yall niggas were so happy wit eachoter there wouldnt be a Blue Five in the first place.

That's not completely true, joe - and you should know it FIRST HAND being a Vice Lord. Those niggas have more factions and subdivisions than ANYBODY, even within their factions and subdivisions... 4CHs are supposed to be a faction of the VLN, but then they have Maniac and Outlaw 4s. Lords have Insanes, Unknowns, and then they have Insane Unknowns. Travs, Serv's, Renegades, Cicero, Mafias - Lords have so many different branches, it's just ridiculous, and those niggas even clap at another branch's Chief, even though he's a Vice Lord too! That Willie Lloyd sh*t was never a secret, and neither were those hits on Walter Wheat and Ray Longstreet... :roll: Stones are the same way too (Rubes & JBs stay beefing with eachother), and so do BDs, even to the point where some of those niggas claim to be Finballs! Everybody and their mama knows Chief Malik was popping off other Moes who didn't wanna conform to his words, and they know he killed off other Brothers even back in the day (Micky Cogwell and Chief Bull Hairston, just to name a few), starting inter-alliance wars amongst the Finballs back in the '80s... GDs have "cliques" within the nation, but only a few actual "factions" - all in all, there's only ONE GD Organization, unlike the Lords, BDs, Breedz, and Stones... And I don't even have to mention the fact that all those "subdivisions" in other nations beef with eachother WAY MORE than Folks do. I see more Finball versus Finball sh*t than Folks versus Finball, damn near... :roll: Everybody in every nation beefs with eachother, and you may even see some GD versus GD sh*t in some areas - but when it comes to overall alliance, the Brothers kill eachother on the daily, way more than the Folks do...

FINBALLIN
associate

Unread post by FINBALLIN » March 22nd, 2008, 3:27 pm

buGsy wrote:
Lord Deep wrote:Man please. All Folks do is fight Folks. Its to the extent that yall even got subdivisions, Maniac Folks against Insane Folks. The Folks got Folks within Folks. The Brothers dont have that sh*t. So I dont wanna hear that sh*t. Even the 2 biggest black Folks mobs dont get along. Cant nobody act like GD VS BD is not a major problem. If yall niggas were so happy wit eachoter there wouldnt be a Blue Five in the first place.

That's not completely true, joe - and you should know it FIRST HAND being a Vice Lord. Those niggas have more factions and subdivisions than ANYBODY, even within their factions and subdivisions... 4CHs are supposed to be a faction of the VLN, but then they have Maniac and Outlaw 4s. Lords have Insanes, Unknowns, and then they have Insane Unknowns. Travs, Serv's, Renegades, Cicero, Mafias - Lords have so many different branches, it's just ridiculous, and those niggas even clap at another branch's Chief, even though he's a Vice Lord too! That Willie Lloyd sh*t was never a secret, and neither were those hits on Walter Wheat and Ray Longstreet... :roll: Stones are the same way too (Rubes & JBs stay beefing with eachother), and so do BDs, even to the point where some of those niggas claim to be Finballs! Everybody and their mama knows Chief Malik was popping off other Moes who didn't wanna conform to his words, and they know he killed off other Brothers even back in the day (Micky Cogwell and Chief Bull Hairston, just to name a few), starting inter-alliance wars amongst the Finballs back in the '80s... GDs have "cliques" within the nation, but only a few actual "factions" - all in all, there's only ONE GD Organization, unlike the Lords, BDs, Breedz, and Stones... And I don't even have to mention the fact that all those "subdivisions" in other nations beef with eachother WAY MORE than Folks do. I see more Finball versus Finball sh*t than Folks versus Finball, damn near... :roll: Everybody in every nation beefs with eachother, and you may even see some GD versus GD sh*t in some areas - but when it comes to overall alliance, the Brothers kill eachother on the daily, way more than the Folks do...

The only alliance out in these streets is the dollar and that's fucked up. It got to the point where it's hood vs. hood beef NO MATTER WHAT NATION YOU IN. Around my way within a mile's radius you got 4's, C's, Bd's, Gd's, and Stones, and it can get ugly for real. The only beef within the brothers is mainly that VL shit with all them different branches goin at it. For the most part Kings are united, Stones are united, except for the split in Moetown with the Rubes around Ashland and the Jets around Halsted. The Titanics over east goin at everybody, that's mainly it.

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss

Unread post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » March 22nd, 2008, 3:40 pm

buGsy wrote:

YOU ACTING LIKE GDs still ORGANIZE LIKE IT WAS IN THE 80s TO EARLY 90s. NIGGA IT HELLA FACTIONS WITH IN GD.NOT JUST A FEW ITS HELLA GD VS GD GOING ON KNOW

TREYZ_FA_DAYZ
underboss

Unread post by TREYZ_FA_DAYZ » March 22nd, 2008, 3:52 pm

not trying to dick ride but lord making a lotta sense that maniac family, almighty family, insane family,is folks within folks, im not in here trying to make it seems like folks is all good with each other but thats whats real, gd vs bd is what started all the folks vs folks drama. i dont approve of the blue 5 , never seen one never even seen a tagging of them niggas so i dont too much speak on it, but its funny how vell suppose to be the head of the blue 5 when hoover was getting visits from vell bitch ass,

SolidFoe
underboss

Unread post by SolidFoe » March 22nd, 2008, 4:00 pm

buGsy wrote:

You have some serious MIS-information. I can't speak on no other Mob but what seperates you GDz from us is simple, our branches were started with the intention of various factions to form one house, Yall factions were formed of the intent an purpose of SEPERATION as to say fuck them other nigz, im fixin to air sum shit out for all you internet bangers, you saying yall don't have as many factions i ask how do you figure? Maniac GDz, Insane Gdz, Renegade Gdz, Traveling GDz, 1 or two of these factions as far as i know are dead but the fact remains you had them, We were granted the ability to do what the fuck we wanna do with everybranch famo so 4's can have as many branches as 4 allow and VL can't say nun bout it, INsane Unkown vice lord? IUVL? internet is sendin you nigz off, and any Vice Lord business is just that Vice Lord business it ain't up for speculation cuz these so-called chiefs you talkin bout that was gettin shot at you aint got the correct dem on! while im at since we talkin bout chiefs gettin hit! Barksdale-Hoover ring any bells bout them shotguns my nigga? and you may refer to my earlier post on the whole brothers n brothers thing all in all more folks kill folks we fight but we don't kill at the same rate as yall don't stunt

Solidified
og

Unread post by Solidified » March 22nd, 2008, 4:55 pm

Bugsy, maybe not Black Folks, but you can't deny Latin Folks gangbang on each other more than anybody else, no matter 5 or 6.

insane negro
fresh meat

Unread post by insane negro » March 24th, 2008, 12:55 pm

ABPSN_GDK wrote:
buGsy wrote:

hey folkkz no disrespect but dats childish... i dont really wanna get 2 an argument im just statin my opinion even if u dont care....COBRA LUV...

7-$mokey G-4
underboss

Unread post by 7-$mokey G-4 » March 24th, 2008, 3:23 pm

KINGZ ARE UNITED?? HELL NAH NORTH SIDE AND SOUTH SIDE KINGZ DONT EVEN GET ALONG AND THEM YOUNG KINGZ IN THA S/S (IDK BOUT THA N/S) ALL BE TRYIN TO CLAP AT THA OLDER NIGGAZ KUZZ THEY ALL WANT THAT SPOT...I KNOW ALL THEM HIGHER UP KINGZ FRUM 89TH I AINT SAYIN NO NAMEZ PUBLICLY BUT JUST TO LET YOU KNOW KINGZ AINT NEARLY AS UNITED AS YOU THINK...I GOTTA PERFECT EXAMPLE...MY KUZZIN IS A KING FRUM 22ND N WENTWORTH IN CHICAGO HEIGHTZ...HE WUZ AT THESE ALMIGHTY BROTHERZ (A GANG IN THA HEIGHTZ I DONT KNOW IF THEY IN THA CITY) CRIB...ANYWAYZ THEY WUZ KICKIN IT AND THEN THESE 3 KINGZ FRUM THA HILL AS WELL KICK IN THA DOOR WITH COMPLETE DISREGARD FOR THE OTHER KING(MY KUZZIN) IN THE CRIB AND JUSS START BOMBIN THA PLACE UP AND COME TO FIND OUT THA KINGZ WUZ STALKIN THA PLACE OUT SO THEY KNEW HE WUZ IN THERE...THEM KINGZ AINT UNITED... NOT BY A LONG SHOT FOR REAL

KOM
og
Region: Foreigner
Affiliation: $

Unread post by KOM » March 24th, 2008, 3:29 pm

What up Cobra?

ABPSN_GDK
underboss

Unread post by ABPSN_GDK » March 24th, 2008, 4:37 pm

insane negro wrote:
ABPSN_GDK wrote:
buGsy wrote:

hey folkkz no disrespect but dats childish... i dont really wanna get 2 an argument im just statin my opinion even if u dont care....COBRA LUV...

o ma fault fam
i was jus tellin folks dat they gd blank
ma fault if i disrespected u on da "ISCK" thing

buGsy
superior

Unread post by buGsy » March 25th, 2008, 7:17 am

SolidFoe wrote:You have some serious MIS-information. I can't speak on no other Mob but what seperates you GDz from us is simple, our branches were started with the intention of various factions to form one house, Yall factions were formed of the intent an purpose of SEPERATION as to say f*ck them other nigz, im fixin to air sum sh*t out for all you internet bangers, you saying yall don't have as many factions i ask how do you figure? Maniac GDz, Insane Gdz, Renegade Gdz, Traveling GDz, 1 or two of these factions as far as i know are dead but the fact remains you had them, We were granted the ability to do what the f*ck we wanna do with everybranch famo so 4's can have as many branches as 4 allow and VL can't say nun bout it, INsane Unkown vice lord? IUVL? internet is sendin you nigz off, and any Vice Lord business is just that Vice Lord business it ain't up for speculation cuz these so-called chiefs you talkin bout that was gettin shot at you aint got the correct dem on! while im at since we talkin bout chiefs gettin hit! Barksdale-Hoover ring any bells bout them shotguns my nigga? and you may refer to my earlier post on the whole brothers n brothers thing all in all more folks kill folks we fight but we don't kill at the same rate as yall don't stunt

"Internet bangers", joe??? The internet's not sending me off, jack - I don't have to visit gang websites to get info on anything... Don't come at me like that, dude - you don't even know what the fu*k you're talking about... :roll: Maybe you should take a history lesson on your own nation, charlie! The factions of the Vice Lords were NEVER united - they started off as completely different gangs (Travellers, Unknowns, Insanes, 4 Corner Hustlers, etc.) around the southside and westside of the Chi that the original body of Vice Lords BULLIED into conforming to their sh*t back in the '60s and '70s. They weren't made to do any of that sh*t you're talking about - if they were, all the factions wouldn't be at war with eachother all the time! It doesn't even make sense for some niggas to split their nation into factions to form "ONE HOUSE" - nigga, it's like 20+ different houses! The ONLY group of Lords that did SEPARATE to do different things on a positive note, talking that "one house" sh*t, were the CVLs, and that's only because Bobby Gore was talking the whole political and social reform thing to them... But look around at your "ONE HOUSE" of Vice Lords, and see how many of your people decided not to take his advice - because they wanted to stay regarded as a group of unorganized gangbangers who's purpose is to commit crimes and take over the city, something the whole of the Vice Lord nation still isn't able to do because of the GDs...

GDs have a whole bunch of CLIQUES, not separate factions. They have neighborhood unions to do things on their blocks, but when it comes down to separation, especially in the jails, THERE IS NONE - all those niggas proudly rep "GD" and nothing more... Insanes don't exist among Gangsters, and Maniacs are a clique of GDs in one area who teamed up to do their own thing... Renegade is not a faction either, which is why all Renegade Gangsters rep "GD" amongst other Gs, instead of repping "Renegade". It began as a clique of Folks, and it just spread out around other areas... And, for the record, I've NEVER heard of "Travelling GDs" in my life, joe... :roll: And you're saying 4s can have as many branches as they want, and Lords can't say anything about it, right??? :wtf: Joe, every 4 I know (and I stay amongst HELLA 4s) reps Vice Lord, minus a few I met who say they don't honor the Fin... So, how can a faction develop another faction??? Maybe you're right about factions making new factions, but I guess the 4CHs from around my land don't agree with you on that sh*t... :roll:

And maybe it's me, but it sounds like you're trying to say that Hoover had Barksdale hit, which is COMPLETELY FALSE. I guess the internet is sending you off... Barksdale died of complications from some old sh*t, and by the time he died, Hoover was already locked up, serving a 200-year sentence! Those Finball on Finball hits that I mentioned are CONFIRMED, some of them even stated by the person who issued the hit! I know for a fact that it's not "mis-information"... Jeff Fort (a.k.a. "Chief Malik") preached to his Stones about the "consequences" for stepping out of line, using the example of Mickey Cogwell, admitting that he had that nigga clapped. He did the same thing when he spoke about "Bull", whom he also had killed... The assassinations (and attempted-assassinations) of Walter Wheat, Ray Longstreet, and Willie Lloyd were damn near BROADCASTED in the Chicago SunTimes - those VL niggas went back on the streets bragging about what they did. That sh*t was never a secret to anybody. As a matter of fact, when Walter Wheat got killed in 1994, the 4s I know laughed about that sh*t, saying "Damn, that's fu*ked up..." :wtf: And you think your niggas have UNITY??? Finballs are the FIRST ones to dash at another Brother, even if he's repping their same nation, especially Vice Lords. Those dudes STILL have hits out on Willie Lloyd, and they even clapped his grandson ("Willie Lloyd III") out in Harvey 2 years ago. That's right, joe - the VLs out there BRAG about that sh*t, saying they "caught him slipping". One of the niggas even said, when I asked him about the remaining VL hit on the "Chief", that they got the "next best thing"! What kinda sh*t is that??? Is that VL unity to you, charlie??? :wtf:

I agree with Tino on what he said - the Latin mobs affiliate with their membership, but they'll clap at a nigga repping another Latin mob, regardless of whether he's Folks or Finball... But when it comes to Black mobs, the "Brothers" definately show complete disregard for eachother. I'm surprised you're even speaking on this sh*t, 4 - the 4CHs are the WORST when it comes to showing unity toward other Black Finballs, even if they're other Vice Lords! Those niggas will clap at anybody who's not a 4, and sometimes they'll even clap other 4s over money, drugs, or land - and that doesn't happen too often amongst GDs. When it comes to plain old grimey gangbanging sh*t, 4CHs are worse than the Stones...

ITS A V8KK8NGZ WORLD
fresh meat

Unread post by ITS A V8KK8NGZ WORLD » March 31st, 2008, 10:18 am

NOBODY APROVES IT BUT THATS HOW IT GOES DOWN INSANE A V N

7-$mokey G-4
underboss

Unread post by 7-$mokey G-4 » March 31st, 2008, 2:27 pm

WHERE YOU A VIKING FRUM??

AMEN/BURN
boss

Unread post by AMEN/BURN » March 31st, 2008, 9:45 pm

IT WILL NEVER END FOLKS FIGHT EACH OTHER BOS. THINK ABOUT THIS OLD SAYING " EVERY BODY WANTS TO BE ------ AND NOT . SO THIS WILL ALL WAYS HAPPEN WHEN YOU DONT UNDERSTAND POWER IN NUMBERS BOS. READ THE 48 LAWS OF POWER , OR THE ART OF WAR. POWER IN NUMBERS BUT THE SAD THING IS YOU CANT COUNT ON EVERY BODY TO DO THE RIGHT THING WHAT EVER IT MAY BE YOUR SEEKING AS BOS. MY OLDER BROTHER WHO IS GDN ALSO ONCE TOLD ME. EVERY NIGGA THAT SHAKES YOUR HAND ANT BOS.

superior

Unread post by 424 » April 1st, 2008, 12:20 am

damn Burn datz well said nd datz real shid 2 eery nigga dat shake yo habd aint Bos but it wat it iz Pl Folks

AMEN/BURN
boss

Unread post by AMEN/BURN » April 1st, 2008, 3:23 am

MUCH LOVE BOS

LPGD
fresh meat

Unread post by LPGD » April 10th, 2008, 2:32 pm

U CANT AGREE ON EVERYTHIN U KNO N SHYT SO I THINK THERES GONNA B SOME BEEF WIT SHYT LIKE DAT

7-$mokey G-4
underboss

Unread post by 7-$mokey G-4 » April 10th, 2008, 3:59 pm

^^^YOU FRUM IDAHO??...WHERE YOU PLUGG'D AT G