Milwaukee n*ggas vs chi n*ggas

IG Belden
corporal

Milwaukee n*ggas vs chi n*ggas

Post by IG Belden » July 8th, 2016, 10:59 am

Who you think is more crazier? I aint askin which city is worse just which has the crazier n*ggas. It seem like milwaukee do to me though cuz chi n*ggas get down more on that bangin but Milwaukee n*ggas shoot over sh*t that n*ggas in chi would never even think to shoot over

WhiteMoe^5^
fresh meat

Re: Milwaukee n*ggas vs chi n*ggas

Post by WhiteMoe^5^ » July 8th, 2016, 5:05 pm

I kno it ain't chi or mil but my city KCMO. We don't get many gang related killings but when they happen they ain't put on the news n they over dumb sh*t, people here kidnap family members n Rob people over sh*t a lot tho.

I had a homies get killed a couple months back, he was a good kid n all n he didn't bang or rep but his girl set him up n he got popped in a abandoned house.

IG Belden
corporal

Post by IG Belden » July 8th, 2016, 5:23 pm

WhiteMoe^5^ wrote:I kno it ain't chi or mil but my city KCMO. We don't get many gang related killings but when they happen they ain't put on the news n they over dumb sh*t, people here kidnap family members n Rob people over sh*t a lot tho.

I had a homies get killed a couple months back, he was a good kid n all n he didn't bang or rep but his girl set him up n he got popped in a abandoned house.

A lotta n*ggas dont know this but wichita is nortorious for that type of sh*t. But in wichita they dont kill you they just set up that jack and torture your a$$

RPWC
prospect

Post by RPWC » July 8th, 2016, 6:10 pm

Most people don't know that renegade sh*t been poisoning Milwaukee long before Chicago. We've had all sorts of GD on GD and other inter-mob violence being the main cause of a lot of sh*t here since at least back in the '90s when i was young

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » July 9th, 2016, 9:24 am

WhiteMoe^5^ wrote:I had a homies get killed a couple months back, he was a good kid n all n he didn't bang or rep but his girl set him up n he got popped in a abandoned house.
He must have done something to his girl, no?

SickTrouble32
associate

Post by SickTrouble32 » August 3rd, 2016, 11:17 pm

IG Belden wrote:Who you think is more crazier? I aint askin which city is worse just which has the crazier n*ggas. It seem like milwaukee do to me though cuz chi n*ggas get down more on that bangin but Milwaukee n*ggas shoot over sh*t that n*ggas in chi would never even think to shoot over
Yea, I can imagine that most of Chi violence/homicide is gang related and most victims are bangers, but Milwaukee violence/homicide happens to anyone. Most of it is from arguments or fights, then robberies and drugs. As for the renegade sh*t, once they hit state and fed, they all fall in line

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » August 18th, 2016, 6:11 pm

the murda mill n*gga :shoot: :lol:

JustinMO
fresh meat

Post by JustinMO » December 25th, 2016, 11:18 am

Neal wrote:
WhiteMoe^5^ wrote:I had a homies get killed a couple months back, he was a good kid n all n he didn't bang or rep but his girl set him up n he got popped in a abandoned house.
He must have done something to his girl, no?
I seen this R-UP the boy Jaiair.

He didn't do sh*t to his girl, she flipped up on him and said there was a 'Party' in this abandoned house, they went and he ended up getting shot and killed in some abandoned house.

Area he from has a lot of fake bangers but from people I know that way he was a good kid, sad sh*t that he got caught in some BS.

celph
captain

Post by celph » December 27th, 2016, 10:07 pm

RPWC wrote:Most people don't know that renegade sh*t been poisoning Milwaukee long before Chicago. We've had all sorts of GD on GD and other inter-mob violence being the main cause of a lot of sh*t here since at least back in the '90s when i was young
Nothing renegade about that, Milwaukee not even organized like chicago with sets or decks. n*ggas roam anywhere in milwaukee on the northside. The south side when latin kings ran it was a different story they were organized[/list]

Count Olaf
general

Post by Count Olaf » December 28th, 2016, 3:10 am

T Ochoa ™ wrote:the murda mill n*gga :shoot: :lol:
:cmon:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » December 29th, 2016, 5:49 am

The Azian is bacc cuhz

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » December 29th, 2016, 5:50 am

The Azian is bacc cuhz

Khmer100
prince

Post by Khmer100 » December 29th, 2016, 6:01 am

The Azian is bacc cuhz

SickTrouble32
associate

Post by SickTrouble32 » January 5th, 2017, 9:25 am

celph wrote:
RPWC wrote:Most people don't know that renegade sh*t been poisoning Milwaukee long before Chicago. We've had all sorts of GD on GD and other inter-mob violence being the main cause of a lot of sh*t here since at least back in the '90s when i was young
Nothing renegade about that, Milwaukee not even organized like chicago with sets or decks. n*ggas roam anywhere in milwaukee on the northside. The south side when latin kings ran it was a different story they were organized[/list]
Kings never ran the Southside, they just have the most land. Idk what you mean by roam, but yea, if you passing through to work or something, then you roaming. But if you out on foot or trying to set up shop... Burleigh zoo, hamptons, ghost town, 2 9 hitters taliban an money makers, just to name a few off the top of my head. Northside block by block an hood by hood is sewn tf up. The is NOWHERE on the north that you can set up wo static. Everyone is taking advantage of MPD no pursuit policy an riding around getting money right now, and that's causing problems cuz everyone's rolling up mobile to get money on someone else's block.