Gaylords, Simon City Royals, Insane C-Notes, etc.

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Re: Gaylords, Simon City Royals, Insane C-Notes, etc.

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » June 30th, 2016, 7:53 pm

Crooked$ipp wrote:@ 360Degrees

Brolic right about the MCL but the rest is more or less his opinion.

SCR have a renegade offshoot called Insane Knights and I don't know what the issue with that. The Royals deepest in the 228 ( Gulf Coast, esp Biloxi) then 601 and 662. They in a small 228 town banging on GDs n somebody else. They in the JackTown surburbs , Hattiesburg, & Laurel too. They making $ and laying a few bodies down & organized too. Numbers wise , they suppose to be the 3rd deepest mob in the State and LKs really outnumbered. LKs be low key too.

The ABM ( AB of Miss) isn't plug to the original Cali AB but is trying tho. The be on the $ and low key. They not about quantity but quality so they got 100 or so members in the state.
:tiphat: Thanks for coming through and shedding some light on the topic. Sounds like SCR's have really established themselves down in the sip.

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » June 30th, 2016, 10:34 pm

They in the JackTown surburbs
Because they can only hold down blocks out in Clarion and sh*t. You talking them up like they're bigger and badder than they are

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » July 2nd, 2016, 1:51 am

I have respect for the old school white gangs of Chicago cause they started and banged before Mexicans and Puerto Ricans immigrated here and also how the blacks from Mississippi and Alabama migrated north by the thousands and we were all placed in all white hoods and our cultures clashed .
My point is this was all planned to get more demecratic votes and to build more prisons and put more money into politicians which were bribed by a certain religious people to integrate for profit.
Isn't it weird how when the minority came to chicago ,all of the sudden major supplies of armed weapons and drugs became available and some how the new resident of this city had more and just became into gangs due to protecting there selves in the new land .and the white gangs getting invaded by new cultures not knowing ow to deal with a new America changing.

Crooked$ipp
captain

Post by Crooked$ipp » July 2nd, 2016, 10:40 am

_brolic_ wrote:
They in the JackTown surburbs
Because they can only hold down blocks out in Clarion and sh*t. You talking them up like they're bigger and badder than they are
I don't know about holding down blocks but they're hustling . I'm not trying to talk them up to be big n bad just recalling the arrests of them by police here n there. In JackTown a bunch of royals got locked up for chop shop n dope charge.

Crooked$ipp
captain

Post by Crooked$ipp » July 2nd, 2016, 10:52 am

@Neal

Those 4 leaders wasn't the sole group to kick start the 5/6 , it's White leaders too. It took an effort to pull those leaders under a banner plus street politics.

They didn't "invent" drive bys for initiation nor for it. The fill / unfill tear seems more of a individual standpoint. There's more history to it obviously prior to the 70s.

@Allinyourhood

I think you meant next to white hoods. It's been drugs n guns before and during the migration into the city by blacks. It's just a combination of events in the future that lead to the present .

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » July 2nd, 2016, 11:09 am

Crooked$ipp wrote:@Neal

Those 4 leaders wasn't the sole group to kick start the 5/6 , it's White leaders too. It took an effort to pull those leaders under a banner plus street politics.
Ah yea, the Simon City Royals were also a founding member of the Folk Alliance.

If there was 1 more person for the People Alliance, Bobby Gore.

My point was it was all top prison leaders that got together at the time. So leaders out in the streets didn't have the initial role.

sh*t, does anybody have a list of in what order did the gangs join the alliance?

For Blacks, it started when Larry Hoover formed the folk alliance right, and then Jeff Fort got in creating an alliance against them.

For the Hispanics, North side kings and South side kings got together so the only Hispanic gangs that recruited in prison were folks.
Crooked$ipp wrote:They didn't "invent" drive bys for initiation nor for it. The fill / unfill tear seems more of a individual standpoint. There's more history to it obviously prior to the 70s.
Well it's meaning is different across prisons in other parts of the U.S. I'm talking about the Chicago meaning.

Doesn't a teardrop tattoo in a California prison mean you were raped in prison and such.

It's hard for something like this to have originated in the streets. Because gang leaders in the streets were not all in 1 place, they were scattered.

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » July 2nd, 2016, 11:27 am

Doesn't a teardrop tattoo in a California prison mean you were raped in prison and such.
Why you think anyone would commemorate that with a tat? Damn you're dumb :facepalm:

Crooked$ipp
captain

Post by Crooked$ipp » July 5th, 2016, 2:04 am

Neal wrote:

Ah yea, the Simon City Royals were also a founding member of the Folk Alliance.

If there was 1 more person for the People Alliance, Bobby Gore.

My point was it was all top prison leaders that got together at the time. So leaders out in the streets didn't have the initial role.

sh*t, does anybody have a list of in what order did the gangs join the alliance?

For Blacks, it started when Larry Hoover formed the folk alliance right, and then Jeff Fort got in creating an alliance against them.

For the Hispanics, North side kings and South side kings got together so the only Hispanic gangs that recruited in prison were folks.
Crooked$ipp wrote:They didn't "invent" drive bys for initiation nor for it. The fill / unfill tear seems more of a individual standpoint. There's more history to it obviously prior to the 70s.
Well it's meaning is different across prisons in other parts of the U.S. I'm talking about the Chicago meaning.

It's hard for something like this to have originated in the streets. Because gang leaders in the streets were not all in 1 place, they were scattered.

The prison leadership set the umbrella for different mobs to join but it's the street conflicts that push & pull different mobs to join the 5/6. There were latino mobs that join the 5 cuz of their alliance with LKs in the streets.

Teardrops origin is unknown to me. Thought rap made it popular eh.

normandie_man
underboss

Post by normandie_man » July 5th, 2016, 11:37 am

_brolic_ wrote::lmao: Some F*ck*n cornballs

you old country grits and avocado eating a$$ PUNK hahahaha

WhiteMoe^5^
fresh meat

Post by WhiteMoe^5^ » July 7th, 2016, 1:58 am

They didn't "invent" drive bys for initiation nor for it. The fill / unfill tear seems more of a individual standpoint. There's more history to it obviously prior to the 70s.

@Allinyourhood

I think you meant next to white hoods. It's been drugs n guns before and during the migration into the city by blacks. It's just a combination of events in the future that lead to the present .
Drive-By initiation became more common and known during the late 70 to mid 80's in Miami & California. Mainly in Miami. When Griselda Blanco (The biggest drug lord in the US at the time, and ran the Medellin Cartel's US branch) started ordering members to ride on motorcylces and gun people down. It was used a lot by newer members as initiation into the Enforcment side of the cartels Miami Enforcment wing.

IG Belden
corporal

Post by IG Belden » July 7th, 2016, 7:15 pm

360 Degrees wrote:Did these White gangs actually bang bang and slang and get down poverty style in the streets of Chi or were they like greaser gangs that mostly had fist fights and rumbles..a knife fight every so often, etc. I thought these were like the old greaser White gangs but I been seeing some places online talk about them like they were really carrying some real weight and respected and or feared by the larger Latino and Black gangs?

The Simon City Royals have done as many drive bys as any other gang. C Notes still have 5 blocks or so here and they hold it down but they only about half white now

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » July 7th, 2016, 10:37 pm

@Allinyourhood

I hear what you saying and respect your opinion on this subject.
But just 1 question before we discuss this topic on how chicago changed and how this way of life in chicago slowly was born brother as I can see you are wise on this subject and would like to depate.
But on your location under your name says south so please explain how you can contribute on chicago from the south...Amor55555

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » July 7th, 2016, 11:27 pm

sh*t in 1999-2001 I was in Cedar bluff,Starkville and philidelphia and the GDN have the state on control, but theirs small towns where bpsn and vln and latin kings are deep and more and more Mexicans are now making a big move there .but on the real if you get locked up as a finball in Mississippi get ready to see different politics.
Latin folks ain't strong in the m8ss but all black nations chill and respect kings and chicago latinos .
The royals are strong out south only because of Chicago and it's a theory everyone has to think about and understand why they were allowed into the folks as also how them Gaylord still be honored as people behind them walls and how the c notes are small but have a gold mine in they small Italian and Irish hood...problems in the hood are continuing only because the alderman are in control ed as a puppet for a bigger player...but we as citizens are scared to just take them forcibly and take our areas over.its in our Constitution. ..if the government fails us then take action.Google it ...it's astonishing how Rahm got voted again ....I'm pissed how a small group controls and penalizes us citizens and how they roam freely without or opinions. ..so basically now wonder how small nations have survived in small hoods during this

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » July 8th, 2016, 4:09 pm

The royals are strong out south only because of Chicago and it's a theory everyone has to think about and understand why they were allowed into the folks as also how them Gaylord still be honored as people behind them walls and how the c notes are small but have a gold mine in they small Italian and Irish hood
:ohhh:

Crooked$ipp
captain

Post by Crooked$ipp » July 9th, 2016, 12:56 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:

@Allinyourhood

I hear what you saying and respect your opinion on this subject.
But just 1 question before we discuss this topic on how chicago changed and how this way of life in chicago slowly was born brother as I can see you are wise on this subject and would like to depate.
But on your location under your name says south so please explain how you can contribute on chicago from the south...Amor55555
My main contribute is learning from the past and interactions from Chitown brothers/sisters I run into here in the Sip. I can say that it started with Organized Crime then gradually reading about the street orgs history as well. I always wonder about the roots to these groups that guys/girls & relatives claim. I'm intrigued with my black culture all around which lead me to get in depth about the black community in Chicago ( Bronzeville).

Yeah I was a youngster when you visited the GTA ( Starkville , West Point, & Columbus). I heard that GDs deep in Da Ville and they're Treyz in a hood call Blackjack but I haven't explored that town like that. West Point got the usual Fins & Folks. Columbus got Stones, Lords, Gangsters, Disciples, & Royals. The Sip prison politics seems to be base on numbers that call the shots for 5 & 6. GDs & VLs have the deepest numbers and a small gap between them with 7-4 in the lead. I'm not to privy on the Latinos side due to small numbers but we do got Piasas :ohhh:

Do you as an individual refer to yourself as Latino or Hispanic ? I know it's more to it but as a general umbrella ( like Blacks but it includes Carribeans , Africans, & "Dark Skin" Hispanics).

Peace Hermano

Mind Body Soul
fresh meat

Post by Mind Body Soul » July 9th, 2016, 1:26 pm

Get down poverty style :lmao:

360 Degrees
foot soldier

Post by 360 Degrees » July 9th, 2016, 1:59 pm

_brolic_ wrote:
Why you think anyone would commemorate that with a tat? Damn you're dumb :facepalm:
:lmao: