Softest mob in the midwest?

_brolic_
superior

Re: Softest mob in the midwest?

Post by _brolic_ » June 23rd, 2016, 11:36 am

:lmao: I ain't no Blood you little b*tch.

RPWC
prospect

Post by RPWC » June 23rd, 2016, 4:37 pm

WTF is a diaper deuce :cmon:

Deezus
prince

Post by Deezus » June 23rd, 2016, 5:05 pm

Neal on here harassing mobs hoping that one of yall punch him the face over it so he can sue you.

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » June 23rd, 2016, 10:07 pm

Ah, totally forgot about the Spanish Lords. They only exist in a White hood.
Spanish Lords are not in a white hood? Their hood dead smack behind the police station, there area gentrified, but its far from a white hood

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » June 24th, 2016, 5:56 am

RPWC wrote:WTF is a diaper deuce :cmon:
That's something brolic started, not me. He posted a thread about me in a diaper with the Cullerton "Diaper" Deuce.

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » June 24th, 2016, 5:58 am

HoodProphet wrote:
Ah, totally forgot about the Spanish Lords. They only exist in a White hood.
Spanish Lords are not in a white hood? Their hood dead smack behind the police station, there area gentrified, but its far from a white hood
Nah that's Lovers. SLords are more Armitage and Western, and going east to Oakley.

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » June 24th, 2016, 6:26 am

Also, Latin Souls are dying out.

Same with the Popes.

antcooper
foot soldier

Post by antcooper » June 25th, 2016, 3:24 am

Neal, I'm from Cicero. What u know about the Noble Knights and 12 Street Players???????????

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » June 25th, 2016, 5:49 pm

antcooper wrote:Neal, I'm from Cicero. What u know about the Noble Knights and 12 Street Players???????????
You forgot Latin Angels.

12 street players formed near 12th street and Austin, mostly Italian or White. Their leader in 1996 was shot/killed on west 63rd street in the basement of his girlfriend's home.

IG Belden
corporal

Post by IG Belden » June 27th, 2016, 1:49 am

RPWC wrote:Most of the Chi cats I know tell me Milwaukee Kings are bitches, which kind of makes me mad coming from Milwaukee. I know they're named after a street back there but still f*ck that sh*t. Midwest Surrrats are also suss as hell

Mks aint bitches and this is coming from one of their worst enemies back in the day. They just smarter about how they do battle cuz they got to be. But there really aint a soft mob in chi like that. Fully and tripp is probably the weakest set anywhere near where i grew up and even they wont hesitate to murk your a$$ if you try sellin on their block. To hold any hood in chi is a tough thing to do. This aint L.A. and you constantly have to battle your enemies here.

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » June 27th, 2016, 9:53 am

You been bullied by Latin Angels, Neak?

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » July 4th, 2016, 2:51 am

Neal wrote:
antcooper wrote:Neal, I'm from Cicero. What u know about the Noble Knights and 12 Street Players???????????
You forgot Latin Angels.

12 street players formed near 12th street and Austin, mostly Italian or White. Their leader in 1996 was shot/killed on west 63rd street in the basement of his girlfriend's home.
Do you ever who and why that happened and how they are still around and survival in against bigger mobs for a 75%white nation in the people nation and also how the f*ck did the smaller finball mobs survive thru interalliance wars ...I want to here some input on why small 5 mobs always stayed small and the folks got bigger and how hoods stayed the same until the yuppie and hipster gentrification and about the Cabrini green residents and mobs migration into new hoods and how mayor day let just retires and not 1 dayley relative is even irrelevant in crook county chicago politics after the nephew trial for the murder on a defenseless victim and got off light and how Obama made Rahm win mayor of chica go and how all of the sudden the shootings skyrocket and they fire the police chief McCarthy so Rahm won't get blamed for this problem in chicago. ..look it don't matter what race or color ,wake up daley left the total control of 1 o f the top 10 richest and probably the most city in the midwest after he sold major properties and important land to private businesses like the skyway where to crook is $4 &the meters which went up 300% and how the deal really is the Irish in chicago become stronger by giving up the power to the powerful black man and his jew master Rahm and how they profit from us middle class hoods which they want to make poor and keep in control

RepRedtillDead
prospect

Post by RepRedtillDead » August 5th, 2016, 11:38 pm

Drake at his winter home.

IG Belden
corporal

Post by IG Belden » August 6th, 2016, 10:41 am

RPWC wrote:Most of the Chi cats I know tell me Milwaukee Kings are bitches, which kind of makes me mad coming from Milwaukee. I know they're named after a street back there but still f*ck that sh*t. Midwest Surrrats are also suss as hell

It aint no nation in chi thats full of bitches. Its just every nation jas sets that get in in and p*ssy a$$ sets too. Weakest set to me is fully and tripp cobras or pretty much any latin king set on the north and west except for a few. Id say the kings is the weakest just based on how many a$$ whoopins they take. I swear i only know like maybe 6 kings that can throw them hands.

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » October 3rd, 2016, 10:27 pm

I KNEW PLENTY HP KINGS WHO GOT DOWN. BUT I'LL SAY THE INSANE UNKNOWNS FALLING OFF A LIL BIT BECAUSE THE BROTHERS MOVING IN THEY HOODS SLOWLY. IT WAS ALWAYS VICE LORDS BY THEM IN KTOWN ANYWAY.

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » October 7th, 2016, 12:26 am

:lmao: Chi-West

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » October 8th, 2016, 5:34 pm

_brolic_ wrote::lmao: Chi-West

:cmon: n*gga THEM WHITE BOYS WOULD'VE LEFT YO a$$ STINKIN IN SOMEBODY TRUNK ON VICE LORD. THEY HAD ACTUAL MOB TIES.

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » October 8th, 2016, 11:17 pm

"Had" being the keyword. We ain't talking about some white mob like C-Notes that's actually still around

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » October 28th, 2016, 6:47 am

_brolic_ wrote:"Had" being the keyword. We ain't talking about some white mob like C-Notes that's actually still around

n*gga AINT sh*t U CAN TELL ME ABOUT MY CITY WHAT THE f*ck U SMOKIN?? I CAN TELL U AN OT n*gga IF U THINK THE C-NOTES ARE MAJORITY WHITE :rip: :lmao:. 95% OF C-NOTES NOW ARE LATINO. CHI-WEST WASN'T GOING LIKE THAT. NOBODY PUSHED THEM OUT THEY DIPPED BECAUSE OF GENTRIFICATION.