Re: What beaches do 2 6ers go to?

Post by G Mac » April 20th, 2016, 10:27 pm

:whaat: neals nothin more than partial educated dummy

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » April 20th, 2016, 11:11 pm

StillOn1 wrote::whaat: neals nothin more than partial educated dummy
:lol: Quit acting like your living any better. I'll at least give Neal props for being capable of composing a comprehensible sentence. You fucking dumb a$$! :whaat:

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » April 21st, 2016, 12:35 am

Foh.you live at home with your parents bum.they gotta replace their couch every year cause your mangy a$$ dont got a bed.

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » April 21st, 2016, 10:07 am

Corporate wrote:At best you're self-indulgent, at worst, just completely clueless.
Right, but unlike others, I'll ask something when I don't know something. Unlike others, I can actually admit when I don't know something.

For example, what's Nuke City?

I didn't grow up with Hispanic or Black parents that could teach me these things.
Corporate wrote:As far as being a coward...Not sure where you get the idea I actually think about you other than when I read your goofy-a$$ posts....
That's good. I got the idea from that post you made about you afraid to discuss anything out on the street...
Corporate wrote:My comment about not wanting to share on happenings is obviously in the context of this forum but whatever, your reading comprehension is obviously not great.
That doesn't matter - you being sarcastic with me, I can easily be sarcastic back with you.
Corporate wrote:None of what you ask is valuable to me because you stop conversations due to your eavesdropping and subsequent snitching.
Right, value is subjective, what I ask is valuable to myself.
Corporate wrote:Look I was just curious what your response would be and of course it's off topic, lacking any recognizable logic, and of course, your special brand of self-indulgent. Sociologists have actually successfully done what you claim to be doing, but they've always done it with the communities' blessing. One academic to another: don't be out here snooping; get plugged, get blessed, get an alignment and make your move. But of course, you think you're smarter than everyone :whaat:
Yea, you know the whole pick-up artist game? About men going around hitting on women? Asking them for their numbers? That of course there will always be a % of women that will reject you?

Just think of it as the same thing when I ask Ancient or people what does OTF stand for.

So it's like another rejection game.

Do men tell other men to stop approaching women know some women will always reject?

Do men give a sh*t?

Men will hit on women even if knowing she will reject them, so what, they still do it.

Men are not afraid of rejection.

I don't know something, I need balls to ask it, which lets others know I admit I don't know something.

It pisses you off? Okay, but it pisses a lot of men off when other men hit on their women. But in reality, it does them a favor. It tests their females on how loyal they are to them. It also does them a favor when other men hit on them in a corny way so she knows how pathetic other men out there. And what happens when he is the pathetic 1 and she is hit on by someone better than him - then you can see where his insecurity is. This is also doing him a favor - that he needs to self-improve, he just doesn't see it that way.

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » April 21st, 2016, 7:38 pm

StillOn1 wrote:Foh.you live at home with your parents bum.they gotta replace their couch every year cause your mangy a$$ dont got a bed.
:lol: That was actually funny, I'll admit that. Too bad you cant write a rhyme that's worth a f*ck though... Old Hooked on "Phonix" lackin a$$ n*gga! It's all good though son, come by the corner store, 40's got you on that King Cobra oz. Nights are getting warmer, We can be drinking partners and I even got the connect on that dust :lol:

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » April 21st, 2016, 10:33 pm

This topic is now about Africa. What part of Africa would you most like to see? I'd like to go to Angola

southboi
captain

Post by southboi » April 25th, 2016, 10:45 pm

I've seen 26 on North Ave Beach deep on more than one occasion then again alot of mobs go there but that was a while ago not sure about now and Kings had Cal park Beach on lock