Peace Treatys

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Re: Peace Treatys

Post by Niiggaaaaa » April 3rd, 2016, 9:41 am

oh and let me see

stone to crip vs GD to BD to 4ch to new breed to black soul to 5 ridin damu to barnone F*ck*n brim or whatever :whaat: :lmao: yeah bruh u need to just pick a whole new name and come back like u got some sense kid :foh:

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » April 3rd, 2016, 9:49 am

I learned years ago 2 not take sh*t serious on here. Did i answer a serious question? Yes. Do I think these fruits Stones? No. The Brother from Mississippi had a legit question. Most of the accounts on here are a joke anyway. Only a handful of us. Just the weather f*cked up here, and I'm fake bored. Snow then sun. Snow again then hail?! :ohhh: b*tch

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » April 3rd, 2016, 9:59 am

hold up who is "these" nobody in here claimed to be stone cept you :whaat: and you aint even stone cuz obviously they got that veil over yo eyes like they built to do. CM "stones"/ el rukyns is the biggest d*ck ridin nation outside of the UBN bloods :lmao: :lmao:

imma shut up doe for i hurt some feelins in here

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » April 3rd, 2016, 10:00 am

pray to the east and crush that beast face a$$ :whaat: :killself:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » April 3rd, 2016, 12:38 pm

Neal wrote:How about a peace treaty between the Terror Dome Stones and the ... :lol:
have LoskiiiG and im thinking it was a BPSN rapper from Terror Dome Stones I forget his name they both need to shake hands and end the peace or at least fist fight it out

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » April 3rd, 2016, 12:41 pm

ANiggaWeakness wrote:
Neal wrote:How about a peace treaty between the Terror Dome Stones and the ... :lol:
have LoskiiiG and im thinking it was a BPSN rapper from Terror Dome Stones I forget his name they both need to shake hands and end the peace or at least fist fight it out
dose you got some serious mental issues of dickridin and followin black cultures. like seriously. stay yo a$$ over there eatin baked beans in boston and hang aa irish flag out yo left pocket or some sh*t. have local pride got dammit

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » April 3rd, 2016, 12:43 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:
ANiggaWeakness wrote:
dose you got some serious mental issues of dickridin and followin black cultures. like seriously. stay yo a$$ over there eatin baked beans in boston and hang aa irish flag out yo left pocket or some sh*t. have local pride got dammit
what card does the Vine Yard Crips rep and are you banging Stars or are you banging just a hood and what colors do you wear? :whaat:

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » April 3rd, 2016, 12:44 pm

who is the vine yard crips?? :shrug:

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » April 3rd, 2016, 12:45 pm

and do boston even got gangs?? mufuckas be havin citizens on patrol division beefs n sh*t thinkin dey hood :foh:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » April 3rd, 2016, 12:48 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:and do boston even got gangs?? mufuckas be havin citizens on patrol division beefs n sh*t thinkin dey hood :foh:
they got Crips Bloods Vice Lords GDz Kings MS13 18 Street TRG ABz Irish Mafia Mexican Cartels its just like Compton Blood Murda Mass you get wacked out here on Almighty Folkz :lol: