Peace Treatys

Ancient
boss

Peace Treatys

Post by Ancient » April 1st, 2016, 2:44 pm

Who would honor it? Why wouldn't they? I think in order 2 stop certain feuds Brothers would have 2 kill off key targets just to start 2 reason with the majority. I say that because I've bear witness 2 "times of peace" and 1 or a handful of n*ggas kick the sh*t off again. "He killed Bro" :facepalm: These shawties are very emotional. They don't let sh*t go. Making it harder 2 make them think logically. What chall think?

Ancient
boss

Re: Peace Treatys

Post by Ancient » April 1st, 2016, 3:56 pm

Another factor: a mob like the Saints won't honor no type of peace. The Stones and Kings would have 2 go down there deep, just 2 c if they willing :2cents: Some sh*t will never change :shrug:

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 1st, 2016, 4:06 pm

Ancient wrote:Another factor: a mob like the Saints won't honor no type of peace. The Stones and Kings would have 2 go down there deep, just 2 c if they willing :2cents: Some sh*t will never change :shrug:
after me knowin the sh*t I know, now about ya'll city, im mad at the blacks as a whole , ya'll got 3 many guns n bangers to let the racist a$$ saints , have the same damn hood for 40 years str8 :smh: :facepalm: n half the problems with blacks in general ,is ya'll don't have enough land, that map showing how segregated Chicago is , is adding fuel to gang wars n bangin fires, ya'll need more land from the whites or sp*cs!!! blacks have the less land but getting 330 murders n the sp*cs only getting 60 :wtf2: ya'll too smart for dat, got 3 much heart, I would have thought an inner city revolution would have been happen for equal rights, opportunities for blacks :cmon:

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » April 1st, 2016, 4:14 pm

Even in predominantly mexican neighborhoods there are black people and vice versa. The Saints may not want blacks in they hood but that go 4 anybody. Even mexicans! I'm a Stone, we never had no problems with them Brothers. Couple years ago I was shopping with dem. No problems. The biggest threat 2 black people in our city is black people. Like I said doh, traditional wars Bro.

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 1st, 2016, 4:23 pm

Ancient wrote:Even in predominantly mexican neighborhoods there are black people and vice versa. The Saints may not want blacks in they hood but that go 4 anybody. Even mexicans! I'm a Stone, we never had no problems with them Brothers. Couple years ago I was shopping with dem. No problems. The biggest threat 2 black people in our city is black people. Like I said doh, traditional wars Bro.
this me twenty ,and I mean, do u really feel, blacks is the biggest threats to blacks in chi? sort of right ,along with the holices... but now with the racist events happening nation wide over the years, n*ggas just starting to look at sh*t different.. tired of blacks kan kill 400 blakcs , but no whites or sp*cs ...

gea I would love unity, but I think blacks in certain cities with a platform like ya'll, l.a, new York ,Detroit needs to step up n put , sp*cs n racist latinos in they places , like we be saying in the lobby section now ,it's 200 million whites, 44 million sp*cs & 36 million blacks :wtf2: nationwide , we kan't name a place who killing whites n sp*cs just bkuz .. we losing as a whole is how im starting to look at sh*t now

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » April 1st, 2016, 4:43 pm

:umhm: go back to the days, of my uncle boonie, extorting whites, sp*cs, etc

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » April 1st, 2016, 4:47 pm

You right ancient i think most brothers would go for a peace treaty with certain mobs but it only takes 1 or a couple hard heads to derail sh*t and go backwards....sometimes you have to let sh*t go ....nobody "winnin" really....even between the traditional folks vs people mobs ....we still at war cause it is what its been but sh*t dont get as bloody as years past

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » April 1st, 2016, 4:48 pm

With certain ones

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 1st, 2016, 5:30 pm

If bodies dropped between mobs then there's no peace treaty, if there's been back n forth shootings with no bodies dropped or kids start getting caught in the crossfire then a treaty can TRY to be arranged. I'm not calling a treaty wit a mob that's responsible for the death of a brother. That's why I'm die y till I die

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » April 1st, 2016, 5:45 pm

@Tdawg. Simon¡ Nobody wins. @Savage. Die Y? But it's 3's down there 2. U dropping Ys just 4 the Snakes? Don't make sense. I said No No Xem but and f*ck NLMB but I ain't die L's. Real Stones created No Limit. That's saying f*ck yourself. U new fruits :facepalm: U a BD but BDK for YM :ohhh: :whaat:

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » April 1st, 2016, 5:49 pm

Rt the Brothers yall dying 4 is worms. Every era lost outstanding members and we were able 2 conduct ourselves like men, put emotion aside, and get back 2 work. U fruits crying about some ho* a$$ n*gga that let Arabs treat his soul at the corner sto :lmao:

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » April 1st, 2016, 5:56 pm

@Twenty. We don't do the racial division in Chicago. The Brothers had wars against LS, LRZ, LDz, AAz and SDz. Wouldn't call them race wars, just good old fashioned gang banging. Simple! Do all blacks and mexicans get along? Hell no. But it ain't like we chasing each other down, or blatantly disrespecting each other.

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 1st, 2016, 6:00 pm

Ancient wrote:@Tdawg. Simon¡ Nobody wins. @Savage. Die Y? But it's 3's down there 2. U dropping Ys just 4 the Snakes? Don't make sense. I said No No Xem but and f*ck NLMB but I ain't die L's. Real Stones created No Limit. That's saying f*ck yourself. U new fruits :facepalm: U a BD but BDK for YM :ohhh: :whaat:
Die y for 051ym.......them MCs off 51st

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » April 1st, 2016, 6:07 pm

n*gga i know! :lol: But did u know it's 3's with them? "Lil Bro" nem from 220. Must not b who u say is sun. All Well!

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 1st, 2016, 6:20 pm

Ancient wrote:n*gga i know! :lol: But did u know it's 3's with them? "Lil Bro" nem from 220. Must not b who u say is sun. All Well!
Ain't no BDS off 51st, :cmon: :facepalm:

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » April 1st, 2016, 6:21 pm

:ohhh:

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 1st, 2016, 6:23 pm

51st and King is gutterville and they snakes
51st and Caulmet is GDS,
51st and cottage, stones n MCs

Ain't no BDS

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » April 1st, 2016, 6:27 pm

there could never truly be a truce especially depending on who died. but beside that for the simple fact you always have those pety n*ggas who gone disrespect and hold on to sh*t no matter how much his people cool. i was locked up on da pod wit 3 GD's and me bein stone then i let em know what was up. 2 of em said long as i dont disrespect erything cool. i said cool. playing dominoes wit deez n*ggas 1 of em kept makin lil remarks and sh*t sneak dissin the fam so i caught em slippin and got em togetha. had us both on solitarie and this is juvie sh*t but they'll make everybody on solitarie take showers last when everybody else is in they room. the laundry room was next to his door i threw da rakes down at em dat n*gga was sawty :lol:

but i aint on a GDK campaign even though i did dat. it just was what it was, he gave disrespect and got it back. so lil sh*t like dat will always keep the negativity goin. there has to be some discipline and n*ggas gotta start checkin them kinds of n*ggas in they groups even to the point of whackiin em if they have to if they really about the truce. otherwise f*ck it.

DaSuperSavage
underboss

Post by DaSuperSavage » April 1st, 2016, 6:29 pm

King♚Kutthroat wrote:there could never truly be a truce especially depending on who died. but beside that for the simple fact you always have those pety n*ggas who gone disrespect and hold on to sh*t no matter how much his people cool. i was locked up on da pod wit 3 GD's and me bein stone then i let em know what was up. 2 of em said long as i dont disrespect erything cool. i said cool. playing dominoes wit deez n*ggas 1 of em kept makin lil remarks and sh*t sneak dissin the fam so i caught em slippin and got em togetha. had us both on solitarie and this is juvie sh*t but they'll make everybody on solitarie take showers last when everybody else is in they room. the laundry room was next to his door i threw da rakes down at em dat n*gga was sawty :lol:

but i aint on a GDK campaign even though i did dat. it just was what it was, he gave disrespect and got it back. so lil sh*t like dat will always keep the negativity goin. there has to be some discipline and n*ggas gotta start checkin them kinds of n*ggas in they groups even to the point of whackiin em if they have to if they really about the truce. otherwise f*ck it.
I ain't kno u was one of the Moe's :ohhh:

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » April 1st, 2016, 6:30 pm

naaaa bruh. i was King Bull crazy i aint f*ck wit NO cmc's