Neak posted up outside his bando

Neal
underboss

Re: Neak posted up outside his bando

Post by Neal » February 5th, 2016, 8:58 am

I was in Little Village to eat at a Chinese buffet, actually. On the folk side. After coming from a GameStop in
Pilsen to get a pokemon called Mew.
_brolic_ wrote:My response to your first question: Not every guy has a "now or never" mentality.
But it's not those guys that are the issue. It's the who does have that mentality that is the issue. The whole pick-up artist mentality.

I would argue we need less guys that are pick-up artists.
_brolic_ wrote:Secondly, I'll never post a pic on this site. Five-o watches this place. They aren't stupid, Neak.
Wow, I never would have thought that you are a criminal.

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » February 5th, 2016, 5:52 pm

I'm not. You're the one who's snitching on himself all over this forum trying to get a criminal trespassing charge. Just because that building is abandoned doesn't mean someone doesn't still own the real estate :cmon: . So, do you basically just move from hood to hood acting like a goddamn goofy before you go back there and crash at night, or is there a purpose to your wandering?

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » February 6th, 2016, 7:34 am

_brolic_ wrote:I'm not.
So what's the downfall if 5-o saw you post your pic?
_brolic_ wrote:You're the one who's snitching on himself all over this forum trying to get a criminal trespassing charge.
That is correct. And by making a website on that building, I am making the owners able to know about it if they want to ever do a Google search.
_brolic_ wrote:Just because that building is abandoned doesn't mean someone doesn't still own the real estate
Right, there is a real estate company that owns it. I went on their website and saw other land they are trying to sell.
_brolic_ wrote: :cmon: . So, do you basically just move from hood to hood acting like a goddamn goofy before you go back there and crash at night, or is there a purpose to your wandering?
Huh? If I moved into that building, then I stopped wondering. So I don't see how I can answer your question.

But I agree that when I *did* go from hood to hood, I was a god damn goofy, in the sense that I am a tourist to every neighborhood I go to.

antcooper
foot soldier

Post by antcooper » February 6th, 2016, 11:43 pm

Neal, why not try Wilsons Mens Club SRO??? A lot of older white burn outs but Wilson College is right across the street.

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » February 7th, 2016, 12:38 am

G-unit 5neakers wrote:chris got the admin to delete his gif ,of him stealing shoes so :lmao: :ohlawd:
G-unit 5neakers wrote:
2darksIIIde4 wrote::lol: :whaat: chris
Cris*G*Wildlife wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:
Cris*G*Wildlife wrote:
TWENTY74 wrote:bye bye bulls n hawks :umhm: :lol: wizards going to eastern conference finals vs heat unless the nets beat them
chicago still go hard in the gangster department :lol:

^^^^^^^^^^^ it's working again , look at chris a$$ :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :ohlawd: and he was happy bragging ,then on the gif ,it says happy new year, how u stealing some shoes 7 days after Christmas :ohlawd:

Tha7thLetta
boss

Post by Tha7thLetta » February 7th, 2016, 4:00 am

DatNiggaSpitz wrote:
Neal wrote:Yea we all know now for months now that Dosey is a she. What's that got to do with me though.

dose is not a girl

hes a homo irish from boston that false claims to troll
Hes a tranny

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » February 8th, 2016, 10:56 am

^One of Neak's boys showing off a page from his latest pamphlet about how much the Diaper Deuces love CPD

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » February 8th, 2016, 11:10 am

^ Strange, I used to be like that kid, up until March 2010 which is when I saw the wrath of 17th district CPD. Prior to that I used to boast in White Chicago chatrooms "CPD are our everyday local heroes."
antcooper wrote:Neal, why not try Wilsons Mens Club SRO??? A lot of older white burn outs but Wilson College is right across the street.
Seriously, they were cheap back in 2008, when they were $65/week or $202 monthly.

But as of a few years back they disconnected the monthly.

They were then $80/week and gave up the monthly. That would be $320 a month and then I lived at their sister 1 downtown which was $315/month, but more expensive by week at $95/week.

And some of the people who lived at the downtown 1 used to live there, said there were rats there running around. Said the walls from the ceiling would go down and miss the flood by a couple of inches, and so rats could roam from room to room.

Now I could move there... if I decide to pay rent again. Which is likely next winter. But for now I'm savin up.

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » February 15th, 2016, 12:28 pm

Word is the Diaper Deuces are trying to change their name to Almighty Sewer Deuces and fam up with Ambrose. :ohhh: