4 Killed & 9 Wounded So Far Today

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Re: 4 Killed & 9 Wounded So Far Today

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 26th, 2016, 7:35 pm

Neal wrote:Remember when CPD declared war on the MLDs... then some days later CPD came out and announced a lot of them were arrested for being a felon owning a pitbull.. it's illegal to own a pitbul if you're a felon.

Then they say "we arrested them for whatever we could."

If you think about it.. declaring war don't mean much..

I remember when I lived in Lil Vil, CPD responded to a disturbance call. Kings were out drinking beer, and the beer were not covered.

After CPD took care of the disturbance, 1 of them said to the group "and you still don't put the beer cans away."

And then left.

Then I moved to Logan Square, and my 1st month there, 2 old school + 1 White were drinking beer outside uncovered and were all arrested. But the 2 old school said they let us go, and the White guy it was his 1st time, so they didn't let him go.

Meh.

At the same time, CPD in Lil Vil got bigger problems then to go after uncovered beer cans and sh*t.
Neal I was tracking you for a single second when you described the situation with the CPD and the MLD's a few years back but then you went astray and lost me when you started referencing pit bulls and then the "war" on uncovered beer cans with comparisons between LS and LV. I'm taking about the potential for 50 to shut down gang warfare in LV compared to AP... Not beer cans and pitbulls owned by felons. Are you using that as an analogy to say the 50 is just plain inconsistent, so it doesn't matter?

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » January 26th, 2016, 7:39 pm

I'm saying when CPD declare war on some mob, they simply arrest people for stuff that they otherwise would not have, as it seems to be the case.

You still need probable cause to arrest someone.

I think all CPD can do is wait for a crime to happen and then respond to a 911 call. Now if I were in charge I can wipe the streets clean instantly, but I don't think we got money for it. Nor can the County got enough room to hold people. They keep complaining about the County so crowded.

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 26th, 2016, 8:00 pm

Neal wrote:I'm saying when CPD declare war on some mob, they simply arrest people for stuff that they otherwise would not have, as it seems to be the case.

You still need probable cause to arrest someone.

I think all CPD can do is wait for a crime to happen and then respond to a 911 call. Now if I were in charge I can wipe the streets clean instantly, but I don't think we got money for it. Nor can the County got enough room to hold people. They keep complaining about the County so crowded.
I see where you're coming from now. A lock everyone up approach based on the probable cause for doing such to rid the streets of the most likely offenders.

So it's impossible to lock the entire village up for the obvious reasons you mentioned but I'm curious what you would do to make an impact?

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » January 27th, 2016, 12:39 pm

:cmon: All he's gonna do is hand out some fucking pamphlets, he ain't making no "impact". He's working on one about his latest pedophile accusation :lol:

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 27th, 2016, 2:53 pm

He ain't making 20 threads so I assume dude been banned :2cents: He'll be back