HoodProphet been quiet since.......

BeboDollaz
major

Re: HoodProphet been quiet since.......

Post by BeboDollaz » January 20th, 2016, 7:27 pm

You idiots should have known he was never a Chicago kat when he is more active on Open Hood Talk.

I mean what kind of nerd has the time to post in every section....

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 20th, 2016, 7:53 pm

:lol: I aint got much time to post. Period. Hope them Bulls can put it on GS tonight!

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 20th, 2016, 7:56 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:Back in the fall 1 evening/ night when it was still warm... Starting at the Ave I walked all the way down in between Rockwell and Campbell heading south, all the way down to North avenue. I didn't see any Cobraz anywhere south of Division, just a few small dipped forks painted on garages and garbage containers. South of Division, closer to Potomac them yaks were def out including a few black yaks on the other side of Potomac and on the east side of the street in them little mini-project looking, section 8 buildings. They were smoking weed (could smell it) and just BBQ'ing. Now I'm not saying Cobraz are weak but they def wasn't out when I walked through but comparatively speaking, them yaks were. Could just be coincidence. :shrug:
[youtube]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JoLdbTvXkI4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
if they got 30s out looking for MLDz and Kkrankks I think they might be active
I know their active. They've got hoods all over the NW side and they can be grimey a$$ f*ck. I'm not oblivious to that... I'm just saying I didn't see any in one of their main hoods at the time I was through but the yaks were out on the other side of Division.

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 20th, 2016, 11:23 pm

That bulls game was disgusting. Listen I gave my opinion about the Cobras, its a personal opinion. Bebo you have a history of being multiple accounts, there is thread to prove it and you admitted it yourself. You are Bebodollaz, Armando, Big foe and AP mastermind. You staged a fake robbery on here. I said the cobras ain't as active as you make it. Saying they took over 6-7 MLDS hoods like this GTA and sh*t. The Yakks are fine, I said the Cobras barely hanging on to Armitage and Tripp, and Belden and Kenneth which is yakk hood ain't as active as it was in the 90s ealy 2000s and real n*ggas know that :shrug:

You linking me to 40 oz and cullom is your last breathe as desperation on here. I know a few cobras from Mozart and tripp, old school n*ggas. You think I give a f*ck what some name on here says? I think you projecting your personality disorder on me bro. I mean you did drop your facebook on here and when I brought that up you said I was facebook searching you, when you clearly posted your facebook and said you take anyone b*tch :whaat:

Bebo Riveria? repping king huh :lol:

This sh*t done, its old you a multi account loser. Prove I ain't from Chicago :shrug:

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » January 21st, 2016, 10:26 am

HoodProphet wrote:That bulls game was disgusting. Listen I gave my opinion about the Cobras, its a personal opinion. Bebo you have a history of being multiple accounts, there is thread to prove it and you admitted it yourself. You are Bebodollaz, Armando, Big foe and AP mastermind. You staged a fake robbery on here. I said the cobras ain't as active as you make it. Saying they took over 6-7 MLDS hoods like this GTA and sh*t. The Yakks are fine, I said the Cobras barely hanging on to Armitage and Tripp, and Belden and Kenneth which is yakk hood ain't as active as it was in the 90s ealy 2000s and real n*ggas know that :shrug:

You linking me to 40 oz and cullom is your last breathe as desperation on here. I know a few cobras from Mozart and tripp, old school n*ggas. You think I give a f*ck what some name on here says? I think you projecting your personality disorder on me bro. I mean you did drop your facebook on here and when I brought that up you said I was facebook searching you, when you clearly posted your facebook and said you take anyone b*tch :whaat:

This sh*t done, its old you a multi account loser. Prove I ain't from Chicago :shrug:
Has it been established whether AP is Black or Puerto Rican?

Has it been established that they either went to Prosser High School, or Schurz? I seem to see conflicting posts here.

Trap$tar ™
og

Post by Trap$tar ™ » January 21st, 2016, 10:43 am

:stoned:

[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/A37OHeqkZzI?list=WL" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]

BeboDollaz
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 21st, 2016, 4:13 pm

Neal wrote:
HoodProphet wrote:That bulls game was disgusting. Listen I gave my opinion about the Cobras, its a personal opinion. Bebo you have a history of being multiple accounts, there is thread to prove it and you admitted it yourself. You are Bebodollaz, Armando, Big foe and AP mastermind. You staged a fake robbery on here. I said the cobras ain't as active as you make it. Saying they took over 6-7 MLDS hoods like this GTA and sh*t. The Yakks are fine, I said the Cobras barely hanging on to Armitage and Tripp, and Belden and Kenneth which is yakk hood ain't as active as it was in the 90s ealy 2000s and real n*ggas know that :shrug:

Has it been established that they either went to Prosser High School, or Schurz? I seem to see conflicting posts here.

Dude's an idiot. Only reason I ever made threads giving any info at all was to poke fun at al the idiots accusing us of being multi accounts.

If you go back and if the images are still uploaded, AP posted images from when he went to Royals hood and Cullom didn't do sh*t after.

Big Foe did the same for Solid FOe when solid foe was talking sh*t after Big Foe claimed he was fake for some misinfo.. The pics are out there still propably.

I cant remember if ARmando ever posted any pics but either way

The rest of the sh*t, I'm not going to give all this info up about myself and people I know for no reason.

Fact is, AP proved he's in Albany Park and about that life. THe pic he posted was at 3 am at midnight.. He's really out there and he's been banging for almost 10 years now.

Big FOe i dont know him too well but sh*t he's actually proved his validity.

Armando it doesnt even matter because the dude is not worth talkin about.. He's an MLD believe it or not. Only people who care enoguh are idiots like JAy Rock/Hood Prophet

HoodProphet/Jay/ROck Bel airs has never posted anything to validate any of the bullshit he spews.. The dude is known in OPEN HOOD TALK for god sakes.. as a multi accounting lifeless nerd. Open HOod Talk is not even chicago related.

CullomKkrazy
captain

Post by CullomKkrazy » January 25th, 2016, 9:42 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:
Neal wrote:

Dude's an idiot. Only reason I ever made threads giving any info at all was to poke fun at al the idiots accusing us of being multi accounts.

If you go back and if the images are still uploaded, AP posted images from when he went to Royals hood and Cullom didn't do sh*t after.

Big Foe did the same for Solid FOe when solid foe was talking sh*t after Big Foe claimed he was fake for some misinfo.. The pics are out there still propably.

The rest of the sh*t, I'm not going to give all this info up about myself and people I know for no reason.

Fact is, AP proved he's in Albany Park and about that life. THe pic he posted was at 3 am at midnight.. He's really out there and he's been banging for almost 10 years now.

Armando it doesnt even matter because the dude is not worth talkin about.. He's an MLD believe it or not. Only people who care enoguh are idiots like JAy Rock/Hood Prophet

HoodProphet/Jay/ROck Bel airs has never posted anything to validate any of the bullshit he spews.. The dude is known in OPEN HOOD TALK for god sakes.. as a multi accounting lifeless nerd. Open HOod Talk is not even chicago related.
I don't need to post pics to prove that I'm active get yo multi account having a$$ up outta heRe with yo goofy a$$

BeboDollaz
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 25th, 2016, 10:41 pm

CullomKkrazy wrote:
BeboDollaz wrote:
Neal wrote:

I don't need to post pics to prove that I'm active get yo multi account having a$$ up outta heRe with yo goofy a$$

BAHAHAHA PUSSYY.. POOOOOOOSSSY! You are a fraud just like all the other net bangers.

CullomKkrazy
captain

Post by CullomKkrazy » January 26th, 2016, 5:23 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:
CullomKkrazy wrote:
BeboDollaz wrote:
Neal wrote:

BAHAHAHA PUSSYY.. POOOOOOOSSSY! You are a fraud just like all the other net bangers.

no but you aRe a b*tch :lol: :lol: :lol: you probably don't got no kids you lying dumb fukk false claiming

BeboDollaz
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 28th, 2016, 6:26 pm

shutup f*ggot u got owned by ap mastermind .. he ran up into your hood and u didnt do sh*t

f*ggot

CullomKkrazy
captain

Post by CullomKkrazy » January 30th, 2016, 2:20 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:shutup f*ggot u got owned by ap mastermind .. he ran up into your hood and u didnt do sh*t

f*ggot

he ran up in my hood n i didn't do sh*t maybe cuz he came when nobody was around he probably the one who knife the whip up that time fukkn lame

BeboDollaz
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 31st, 2016, 10:32 pm

CullomKkrazy wrote:
BeboDollaz wrote:shutup f*ggot u got owned by ap mastermind .. he ran up into your hood and u didnt do sh*t

f*ggot

he ran up in my hood n i didn't do sh*t maybe cuz he came when nobody was around he probably the one who knife the whip up that time fukkn lame
]

yeah you n*ggas werent around because you dont bang.. real gangstas out 3 am doing what they do because thats when they all out lookin to catch somene slipping! guess you wouldnt know that!

CullomKkrazy
captain

Post by CullomKkrazy » February 12th, 2016, 7:04 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:
CullomKkrazy wrote:

f*ggot

]

yeah you n*ggas werent around because you dont bang.. real gangstas out 3 am doing what they do because thats when they all out lookin to catch somene slipping! guess you wouldnt know that!

LAME you don't know sh*t so give it up stop already