HoodProphet been quiet since.......

oldschoolking
prospect

HoodProphet been quiet since.......

Post by oldschoolking » January 19th, 2016, 9:24 am

So hoodprophet been rubbin n*ggas wrong by the false info he puts out and he really went in on them snakes. He got a bunch of posts sayin snakes almost extinct, snakes barely active, snakes aint on sh*t this and that. But then a cobra comes to the site a few days ago and calls him on it and no one has heard from hoodprophet a$$ since :lmao: hoodprophet why you disappear after that snake called you out? You had so much to say about his nation but then he sh9ws up and you quiet. Go on ahead and say somethin. Go in on that cobra! Lol all that sh*t you talked about cobras but a snake shows up and you disappear :lmao:

oldschoolking
prospect

Re: HoodProphet been quiet since.......

Post by oldschoolking » January 19th, 2016, 9:26 am

oldschoolking wrote:So hoodprophet been rubbin n*ggas wrong by the false info he puts out and he really went in on them snakes. He got a bunch of posts sayin snakes almost extinct, snakes barely active, snakes aint on sh*t this and that. But then a cobra comes to the site a few days ago and calls him on it and no one has heard from hoodprophet a$$ since :lmao: hoodprophet why you disappear after that snake called you out? You had so much to say about his nation but then he sh9ws up and you quiet. Go on ahead and say somethin. Go in on that cobra! Lol all that sh*t you talked about cobras but a snake shows up and you disappear :lmao:
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=125552#.Vp5FoVnnaBY

RED HAZE
underboss

Post by RED HAZE » January 19th, 2016, 12:36 pm

:hmm:

BeboDollaz
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 19th, 2016, 2:15 pm

As far as I'm concerned he's done.

But I wouldn't be suprised if he makes 5 more accounts over this..

He's the only person who I've heard actually got banned for multi accounting. So him trying to accuse anyone of anything is pathetic.

He was using 3 account sin the midwest section it seems sinc ehis new account Hoodprophet, which ended up being CullomKKrazy and 40 OZ Fever.

I'm dying laughing that he's mad at me because he got exposed... sh*t is hilarious. I can only imagine what this does to his daily routine of living on midwest hood talk.

We killed his natural habitat. :lol:

CullomKkrazy
captain

Post by CullomKkrazy » January 19th, 2016, 3:18 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:As far as I'm concerned he's done.

But I wouldn't be suprised if he makes 5 more accounts over this..

He's the only person who I've heard actually got banned for multi accounting. So him trying to accuse anyone of anything is pathetic.

He was using 3 account sin the midwest section it seems sinc ehis new account Hoodprophet, which ended up being CullomKKrazy and 40 OZ Fever.

I'm dying laughing that he's mad at me because he got exposed... sh*t is hilarious. I can only imagine what this does to his daily routine of living on midwest hood talk.

We killed his natural habitat. :lol:

you are one fukkn nerd bebo i swear to you lol lol lol what else you gonna say

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 19th, 2016, 4:01 pm

For real this n*gga forgot to log off his account, he creating threads with his other names :lol:

SuperSweet
superior

Post by SuperSweet » January 19th, 2016, 4:37 pm

:ohhh:

HarlemWorldATL
oog

Post by HarlemWorldATL » January 20th, 2016, 2:38 am

Lol hood prophet u b*tch a$$ n*gga I see u getting exposed in here too

I told u to post a pic of u in Humboldt park since u claim to b a real n*gga from there n u went ghost

Now I c u hiding from real Chicago gang members after talking sh*t about them huh :whaat:

Typical p*ssy a$$ n*gga behavior :whaat:

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 20th, 2016, 3:13 am

Real gang members? n*gga do been exposed :lol: Check the threads gay boy

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » January 20th, 2016, 4:24 am

yall still givin dis f*ck n*gga attention?? he already been exposed and put in his place so many times let's just have a "clown hoodprophet thread" and leave his a$$ there :whaat:

oldschoolking
prospect

Post by oldschoolking » January 20th, 2016, 9:16 am

HoodProphet wrote:Real gang members? n*gga do been exposed :lol: Check the threads gay boy

Say something to that cobra. It been 4 or 5 days now and you aint said nothin to him. All that sh*t you talked about snakeswhy cant you say somethin when a snake comes in here? Tell him he aint active or somethin :lmao:

Oh my god I just figured somethin out :lmao: :lmao: I think i know why hoodprophet wont say nothin to that snake. I think he might be tellin the truth about living on central park :lmao:. I doubt its the exact corner he said but I bet he live close to some snake hoods and he worried they can figure out who he is if he talk more sh*t :lmao: :lmao: haha hoodprophet them cobras is gonna figure out your real identity and get to whoopin dat a$$ :lmao:

CullomKkrazy
captain

Post by CullomKkrazy » January 20th, 2016, 2:32 pm

HoodProphet wrote:For real this n*gga forgot to log off his account, he creating threads with his other names :lol:

if someone forgets to log off doesn't mean sh*t you fukkn dumb a$$ Royal Kkrazy

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 20th, 2016, 2:43 pm

Bebo has like 6 accounts going right now, f*ck that cobras :whaat: :lol:

oldschoolking what hood you from, identify yourself

oldschoolking
prospect

Post by oldschoolking » January 20th, 2016, 3:36 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Bebo has like 6 accounts going right now, f*ck that cobras :whaat: :lol:

oldschoolking what hood you from, identify yourself

:lmao: they gonna figure out who you are kid.

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 20th, 2016, 3:40 pm

Alright Bebo :tiphat:

alexcast1992
fresh meat

Post by alexcast1992 » January 20th, 2016, 5:50 pm

could a mod come in an confirm who has multiple accounts? this sh*t is annoying.. every thread its the same ppl accusing eachother of having multiple accounts.. it aint even interesting or funny nothing. just annoying.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » January 20th, 2016, 6:08 pm

alexcast1992 wrote:could a mod come in an confirm who has multiple accounts? this sh*t is annoying.. every thread its the same ppl accusing eachother of having multiple accounts.. it aint even interesting or funny nothing. just annoying.
he gonna ban you now :lol:

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 20th, 2016, 6:45 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
alexcast1992 wrote:could a mod come in an confirm who has multiple accounts? this sh*t is annoying.. every thread its the same ppl accusing eachother of having multiple accounts.. it aint even interesting or funny nothing. just annoying.
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Why would he get banned? He sure aint lying though.

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 20th, 2016, 6:52 pm

Now I'm realizing who's suspect. Some Cobra's really might get heated over some BS but they've got their own issues. Your goofy as f*ck for thinking they would really go out of there way to get at a neutron (let alone on the other side of the park supposedly smack-dab in the middle of G'z hood) who gave his non-disrespectful opinion about them on the internet? Once again, they've got their own issues. Bigger issues. Guy who came on here is probably just flexing like most nowadays on the WWW. :smh: :killself:

BeboDollaz
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 20th, 2016, 6:56 pm

Just look at the midwest section and see how much CullomKKrazy is posting now. Hoodprophet seriously f-ed up and is way overcompensating now.

In this thread alone he has 3 accounts going at once..

Seriously, I swear to god. Just call a mod and ban this fool. Who else is done with this bullshit? Can';t wait to see this loser banned again. Moderators gotta be more consistent .. I guess they got tired banning all his other accounts over and over