FlipFlops, Gang Bribery, ETC

BeboDollaz
major

FlipFlops, Gang Bribery, ETC

Post by BeboDollaz » January 13th, 2016, 4:49 pm

What instances do you guys know of where a specific gang bribed other gang members to join, causing damage to the gang without lethal force?

The specific one I mentioned in the Albany Park Crackin thread which led me to making this thread is how Familia Stones in Albany Park (being possibly the wealthiest gangs in Albany Park) posed a threat to the SGDZ post 2013 -2014 because they started bribing SGDZ members to join with guns, cars , drugs, opportunities, etc.

I know a few other ones but I wanna let others give a chance to respond.

Maniacs ->>$/ Campbell Boys/ Jivers is one of them though. (This one Armando who used to have an account on here told me a while back. Last I heard hes locked up for home invasion. His dumbass broke in someones home while someone was inside and awake and tased the dude with a taser. The guy had dialed 911 as soon as he heard a window break so it wasnt long before they caught his a$$ trying to run. idiot lol. Luckily he didnt shoot the guy because he woulda probably done life. )

chitowntdawg
boss

Re: FlipFlops, Gang Bribery, ETC

Post by chitowntdawg » January 14th, 2016, 3:39 am

Personally speaking i will never respect anybody that flops to the opp side ....had one years ago n all he ended up was a sendoff ....if they aint got no self respect whyshould anyone else ....they got used and abused

BeboDollaz
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 14th, 2016, 12:53 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Personally speaking i will never respect anybody that flops to the opp side ....had one years ago n all he ended up was a sendoff ....if they aint got no self respect whyshould anyone else ....they got used and abused
I hear you man.. I think that's dumb to flip when you been deep in a gang.. But I know plenty of people who flipped like it was candy. Just back and forth .. Went where they would have more fun/more money opportunities/ or flipped just because the other gang was stronger/deeper.

Actually some of the leaders/chiefs of some gangs have flipped early on in their gang banging career.. which is interesting to know.

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » January 14th, 2016, 1:10 pm

The BDs gat a track record of luring people with money. They was successful with GDs that were like family, and MCs that were family. All low end, project sh*t. When the Snakes was cashing they tried 2 get some Stones 2 flip from my area. Didn't work. Ended up robbing and killing them. MCs, BDs, 4's from the SS gat a history of flipping. Whole blocks, 2 high ranking members joining opps 4 bread! On Stone!

BeboDollaz
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 14th, 2016, 3:39 pm

Ancient wrote:The BDs gat a track record of luring people with money. They was successful with GDs that were like family, and MCs that were family. All low end, project sh*t. When the Snakes was cashing they tried 2 get some Stones 2 flip from my area. Didn't work. Ended up robbing and killing them. MCs, BDs, 4's from the SS gat a history of flipping. Whole blocks, 2 high ranking members joining opps 4 bread! On Stone!
Yeah I heard about the BD's really causing lots of dudes to flip around 2009-2011. One of my guys told me all about it. It was like a flood of GD's that started flippin BD like a trend..

Was around the time BD's from one of their biggest hoods were rockin this BLue and black Plad shirts.. kinda like them LA gangs who wear them big a$$ plad shirts but these werent as big .. still looked gangsta' thoug.. Blue and black plaid shirt, fitted cap, black shades, nice jeans.

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » January 14th, 2016, 7:32 pm

Yeah the BDs a pay MF to flip wit no problem.use to f*ck wit em when the met was bussin.folks nem never let me want for sh*t n was on they GD_lick tuff.they D sent a b*tch witta bag n all.Didn't go tho.folksnem respected I had respect for myself n didn't disrespect they land...Loyalty!I remember a few the guys who use to be MCs to.no diss but I use to say they was duckin the war wit the moes.

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 14th, 2016, 11:46 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:What instances do you guys know of where a specific gang bribed other gang members to join, causing damage to the gang without lethal force?

The specific one I mentioned in the Albany Park Crackin thread which led me to making this thread is how Familia Stones in Albany Park (being possibly the wealthiest gangs in Albany Park) posed a threat to the SGDZ post 2013 -2014 because they started bribing SGDZ members to join with guns, cars , drugs, opportunities, etc.

Maniacs ->>$/ Campbell Boys/ Jivers is one of them though. (This one Armando who used to have an account on here told me a while back. Last I heard hes locked up for home invasion. His dumbass broke in someones home while someone was inside and awake and tased the dude with a taser. The guy had dialed 911 as soon as he heard a window break so it wasnt long before they caught his a$$ trying to run. idiot lol. Luckily he didnt shoot the guy because he woulda probably done life. )
Would you agree that sprits are incapable of rising without warming and that you, Armando, AP Fagot-Mind and Big Foe are all the same Motherf*ckers that are posting (using the same account) on the Hoodup.com and expect us to believe that you're independently posting?

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 15th, 2016, 12:01 am

:lol:

BeboDollaz
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 15th, 2016, 12:56 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
BeboDollaz wrote:What instances do you guys know of where a specific gang bribed other gang members to join, causing damage to the gang without lethal force?

Would you agree that sprits are incapable of rising without warming and that you, Armando, AP Fagot-Mind and Big Foe are all the same Motherf*ckers that are posting (using the same account) on the Hoodup.com and expect us to believe that you're independently posting?
Hey man, I can't cure paranaoi or stupidity... But one thing I can say is .. You must have alot of multiple accounts to be accusing others of that.. It's always the pot calling the kettle black.

Just because you stopped using Greaser as an account doesn't mean you're not still a fat sloppy redneck who moved out of Chicago as a child but resurfaced an interest once drill music got popular.

You don't even live in Chicago. That's a shame. Time for you to find some hobbies.

AP Mastermind at least had the balls to post up pics proving he's really where he's at..

Big FOe posted pics in one of the 4's hoods on here..

armando is locked up.. so he's obviously doing more than your 35 yr old fat sloppy slef.

But what about you? Wheres the pics of your trailer park where you give your mom sponge baths for weed money?

BeboDollaz
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 15th, 2016, 1:06 pm

For one I dont even think white people belong on this forum. I mean sh*t you guys hav eto put your noses into everything .. even hood topics.

but hey at least you smartened up .. before you'd post with both your accounts in every thread you need to validate yourself that gaylords still exist and have any semblance of power. WHen I know real gaylords and they're fat sloppy drunks who work long hours and drive trucks and often get f*cked up by random irish dudes at this one bar I used to go to in Bridgeport. :lol: :lol:

LoganDSquare
associate

Post by LoganDSquare » January 15th, 2016, 4:04 pm

Alot of n*ggas Flipped Royal :discust:
And some Spanish Cobras flipped MKk

BeboDollaz
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 15th, 2016, 5:00 pm

LoganDSquare wrote:Alot of n*ggas Flipped Royal :discust:
And some Spanish Cobras flipped MKk
Yeah everyone knows about the Royals sh*t... Was petty as hell. I know at least 3 royals who got guap off that. I'm talking they got 20-30k in CASH.. and Free cars. Not just any cars, talking audi's , bmw's , mercedes.

That stuff was alot more crazier than people thougt.. Everything people were saying was FARR more Real than it was.. Meaning the JIminez guy.. Was a complete IDIOT!. He had to have spent 5-10 mill already.

However, I didnt know bout the cobras flippin mkkz. Whered you hear bout that?

Phil Moe
associate

Post by Phil Moe » January 16th, 2016, 12:33 pm

Ancient wrote:The BDs gat a track record of luring people with money. They was successful with GDs that were like family, and MCs that were family. All low end, project sh*t. When the Snakes was cashing they tried 2 get some Stones 2 flip from my area. Didn't work. Ended up robbing and killing them. MCs, BDs, 4's from the SS gat a history of flipping. Whole blocks, 2 high ranking members joining opps 4 bread! On Stone!
BD's definitely got a bribe record. They got a goon record too. I remember back in the day when they flipped a whole GD deck on the low end, on some get down or lay down sh*t.

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » January 16th, 2016, 1:10 pm

Phil moe are u talking bout 5th ward or new town.I was going to Dunbar.I came back for my junior yr n both them sets was BD.

Phil Moe
associate

Post by Phil Moe » January 16th, 2016, 2:08 pm

StillOn1 wrote:Phil moe are u talking bout 5th ward or new town.I was going to Dunbar.I came back for my junior yr n both them sets was BD.
I'm talking about New Town G. BD's flipped 5th Ward too?? Damn.

BeboDollaz
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 16th, 2016, 2:10 pm

Phil Moe wrote:
BD's definitely got a bribe record. They got a goon record too. I remember back in the day when they flipped a whole GD deck on the low end, on some get down or lay down sh*t.
Damn.. I don't know about that. I worked on the SS for a lnog time and heard alooot.

Percy Mob GD's was about 200 heads about.. All flipped BD

Whats good with Coles Mob thooguh? Th ey still goin hard?

Phil Moe
associate

Post by Phil Moe » January 16th, 2016, 2:16 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:
Phil Moe wrote:
Damn.. I don't know about that. I worked on the SS for a lnog time and heard alooot.

Whats good with Coles Mob thooguh? Th ey still goin hard?

I think I'm a lot older than you, I'm 37, so a lot of back in the day sh*t you probably haven't heard about. Coles Mobb...Lakeside...that's what I know them as? They still there holding they sh*t down staying into with Terror Town.

Phil Moe
associate

Post by Phil Moe » January 16th, 2016, 2:19 pm

[/quote]

Where's Percy Mob? Most of these "mobs" been around since I've been on the block, but they rename it after one of there dead homies or a street.

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » January 16th, 2016, 2:27 pm

5th ward/45th champlain was GD.they flipped BD right after new town.it was crazy to shake up wit some n*ggas n they would raise up to lock the gates.this was 94 prolly

Phil Moe
associate

Post by Phil Moe » January 16th, 2016, 2:34 pm

StillOn1 wrote:5th ward/45th champlain was GD.they flipped BD right after new town.it was crazy to shake up wit some n*ggas n they would raise up to lock the gates.this was 94 prolly
That does sound familiar now. I was high school from 92-96 and as you already know, sh*t was crazy in the streets then. sh*t still crazy, but I'll have to add reckless too. We were not as reckless as these shorties now...but we did have more structure and accountability back then.