How did I miss this, Latin King trafficks 4 women: 1 a 15 year-old.

Neal
underboss

How did I miss this, Latin King trafficks 4 women: 1 a 15 year-old.

Post by Neal » January 12th, 2016, 5:10 pm

2nd round indictment against kings of the Southeast region:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/p ... story.html

Did I say the feds hit them up once? Turns out 2nd 1 happened a month ago.

If you think about it, Little Village and Crown Town are softies compared to the Southeast region.

And now that the top dogs are locked up, Southwest is selling heroin now.

chitowntdawg
boss

Re: How did I miss this, Latin King trafficks 4 women: 1 a 15 year-old.

Post by chitowntdawg » January 12th, 2016, 5:16 pm

Youre such a pest neal...youre like an itch on crab infested pubes...

Niiggaaaaa
prince

Post by Niiggaaaaa » January 12th, 2016, 5:36 pm

:killself:

BeboDollaz
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 12th, 2016, 9:24 pm

Neal wrote:2nd round indictment against kings of the Southeast region:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/suburbs/p ... story.html

Did I say the feds hit them up once? Turns out 2nd 1 happened a month ago.

If you think about it, Little Village and Crown Town are softies compared to the Southeast region.

And now that the top dogs are locked up, Southwest is selling heroin now.

Few gangs up north got caught up trafficking young a$$ chicks too. Most recent one I can think of is Familia Stones

antcooper
foot soldier

Post by antcooper » January 12th, 2016, 11:01 pm

Neal, people (or folks) no where you stay at. You dont gangbang or use drugs but have the attitude that you are better than everyone. You livin like a hype. You staying in single digit winter in a abandoned building with raccoons & rats. I always liked you to a point but you are mentally off.

Soke
captain

Post by Soke » January 12th, 2016, 11:26 pm

^ Dude is stubborn in his thinking. Just like people I know in person with autism. Its why he hones in on things like race on certain topics when it doesn't even make sense to. You already got multiple people on here who said they've seen you around n you still continue to put your nose in sh*t thats got nothing to do with you. If he doesnt care what happens to himself why should anyone else

Razz
soldier

Post by Razz » January 13th, 2016, 2:10 am

lol...Neal spends his time online doing research on Kings...nobody in the streets talks about "regions" or "sects"...or the bullshit he talks about how there's two different nations of LK's in the chi...and 7 different regions....

it's some bullshit he's reading up written by people that don't know sh*t..... :lol:

he's definitely off......

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » January 13th, 2016, 11:47 am

He really needs to get the sh*t beat out of him even worse than he has before. It's the only way someone as stupid as him will learn :2cents:

DatNiggaSpitz
superior

Post by DatNiggaSpitz » January 13th, 2016, 12:07 pm

_brolic_ wrote:He really needs to get the sh*t beat out of him even worse than he has before. It's the only way someone as stupid as him will learn :2cents:
no it isn't he's either autistic or has aspbergers

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » January 13th, 2016, 12:44 pm

Soke wrote:If he doesnt care what happens to himself why should anyone else
This just about hits it on the nail.

I have something called confidence, which is something most of you wouldn't understand...

I'm a big fan of the fish-and-bait method. There's always ways to criminalize people without doing anything.

And most people are criminals... they just need to be put in a situation that allows them to be.

For a White people example, look at the lawyers at City Hall who saw the video of Jason Van Dyke shoot Laquan McDonald multiple times. They knew it was a lie. But would any of them snitch?

The code of silence of snitching doesn't extend to just gang members and criminals, it also extends to the Catholic Church (my previous threads), and White elite rich lawyers at City Hall. The murder cover-up.

So in a way... I sacrifice myself. Me being killed 1 day is a great opportunity for someone else to be locked up. Again, it's something you wouldn't understand, because it's confidence.

I'm being reminded of another Latin King story of Humboldt Park that happened in the late '70s. In the early '70s, Compa and King Kong ruled the streets. And in the late '70s Gino and Compa ruled the prisons.

But 1 day, Compa killed a random White male during a robbery, and he used a prostitute to lure him. Someone in his household snitched on him, and he got 75 years for that. Then his son put a gun to his head and threatened to kill him... but he testified against him in court too, and then his son went to prison.

So I really liked this guy who has balls to testify against Latin King leaders with a big name...

But then... turns out he into drugs. His life ended when some king acted as a drug dealer offering to sell, and he stupidly enoughly got lured to a dark alley and was shot 6 times, and a 7th in the hurt, and then his penis chopped off stuck in his mouth. His frozen body was found days later.

So what's the difference between me and him? The difference is I'm not into drugs.

By the way, the greatest thing I think to happen against the Latin Kings isn't the 2 operations in Little Village or any of the coronas, possibly the arrest of Compa, and all the stories that happened after his arrest. His story was a story where he was not trying to shoot some random rival gang.

Again, I could be killed in my abandoned building and nobody would ever know what happened to my body. Then the building get demolished 1 day and I become juice. It's something you wouldn't understand.
_brolic_ wrote:He really needs to get the sh*t beat out of him even worse than he has before. It's the only way someone as stupid as him will learn
Learn what, exactly?

BeboDollaz
major

Post by BeboDollaz » January 13th, 2016, 2:52 pm

Neal wrote:

I have something called confidence, which is something most of you wouldn't understand...

I'm a big fan of the fish-and-bait method. There's always ways to criminalize people without doing anything.

And most people are criminals... they just need to be put in a situation that allows them to be.

For a White people example, look at the lawyers at City Hall who saw the video of Jason Van Dyke shoot Laquan McDonald multiple times. They knew it was a lie. But would any of them snitch?

The code of silence of snitching doesn't extend to just gang members and criminals, it also extends to the Catholic Church (my previous threads), and White elite rich lawyers at City Hall. The murder cover-up.

So in a way... I sacrifice myself. Me being killed 1 day is a great opportunity for someone else to be locked up. Again, it's something you wouldn't understand, because it's confidence.

I'm being reminded of another Latin King story of Humboldt Park that happened in the late '70s. In the early '70s, Compa and King Kong ruled the streets. And in the late '70s Gino and Compa ruled the prisons.

But 1 day, Compa killed a random White male during a robbery, and he used a prostitute to lure him. Someone in his household snitched on him, and he got 75 years for that. Then his son put a gun to his head and threatened to kill him... but he testified against him in court too, and then his son went to prison.

So I really liked this guy who has balls to testify against Latin King leaders with a big name...

But then... turns out he into drugs. His life ended when some king acted as a drug dealer offering to sell, and he stupidly enoughly got lured to a dark alley and was shot 6 times, and a 7th in the hurt, and then his penis chopped off stuck in his mouth. His frozen body was found days later.

So what's the difference between me and him? The difference is I'm not into drugs.

By the way, the greatest thing I think to happen against the Latin Kings isn't the 2 operations in Little Village or any of the coronas, possibly the arrest of Compa, and all the stories that happened after his arrest. His story was a story where he was not trying to shoot some random rival gang.

Again, I could be killed in my abandoned building and nobody would ever know what happened to my body. Then the building get demolished 1 day and I become juice. It's something you wouldn't understand.
_brolic_ wrote:He really needs to get the sh*t beat out of him even worse than he has before. It's the only way someone as stupid as him will learn
Learn what, exactly?

Nah man, what people like antcooper is saying is, you need to get a GRIP on REALITY! If you don't listen to the people who give you a little respect over the people that badmouth you, thats up to you.

But seriously you live life like a homeless person. Is that how you value yourself? as someone worth nothing who puts himself in situations where everywhere you've been, you've been taken advantage of by people who thought "man this guy is an idiot". I mean don't you have any aspirations or career goals?

Don't you want to live life, start a family, see the world, etc? Or are you waiting for a golden ticket to magically appear before you

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » January 13th, 2016, 4:56 pm

Neal wrote:

Learn what, exactly?
you misinterpret stupidity and maybe suicidal ....to youthinkin you have confidence and have the balls to do the dumb sh*t you do

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » January 13th, 2016, 5:12 pm

Let me put it to you this way neal so maybe youll understand.....if you go fuk a dragfag one day that you know has
aids....would that make you someone with confidence and would you say " hey guys that shows i have the balls" ?

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » January 13th, 2016, 5:23 pm

You need to learn that you're not smart or tough and what you think passes for "confidence" is exactly the opposite. I don't care if he's autistic, Neak is a person who deserves to be hurt badly and has zero worth :2cents:

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » January 14th, 2016, 3:43 am

Neal incognito now i think hes reflecting on his life now :lol:

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » January 14th, 2016, 8:40 am

You guys are all actin like a bunch of sand in vaginas just for someone posting a newslink. Sheesh.

Am I really a homeless guy if, remember, I still got a job part-time, and now, I'm taking a class at Northeastern this semester 2 days a week. I'll be their using the school gym, etc.

Still applyin for full-time jobs.

I might not ever reproduce, that is true.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » January 14th, 2016, 4:47 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Youre such a pest neal...youre like an itch on crab infested pubes...
I see King Hollywood is bothering you Beloved :lol:

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » January 18th, 2016, 9:57 am

Razz wrote:lol...Neal spends his time online doing research on Kings...nobody in the streets talks about "regions" or "sects"...or the bullshit he talks about how there's two different nations of LK's in the chi...and 7 different regions....

it's some bullshit he's reading up written by people that don't know sh*t..... :lol:

he's definitely off......
I been thinking about what you said on and off, but I think you're actually right up until the mid 1990s.

You must be really old school.

So it was simply like that. Throughout the '70s and '80s and early '90s, there was simply a #1 guy in prison, a #2 guy in prison, and all the individual sect leaders throughout the city. No regional inca, no regional enforcers, no nation enforcer, no nothin.

_brolic_
superior

Post by _brolic_ » January 18th, 2016, 10:10 am

You have no idea what you're talking about. :cmon:

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » January 18th, 2016, 10:17 am

_brolic_ wrote:You have no idea what you're talking about. :cmon:
That's something even a child can say... much harder to show why I'm wrong.