What gangs do you have friends in?

GARCÍA VEGA
associate
Posts: 121
Joined: August 1st, 2014, 2:08 am

Re: What gangs do you have friends in?

Post by GARCÍA VEGA » January 18th, 2016, 5:05 pm

Tha7thLetta wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:Latin Kings
Los Solidos
F14 Bulldogs
LMG
UBN
got some Crips
Gangster Disciples of Course
Hells Angels
Traveling Vice Lords
Nortenos
Wild Boyz
Tango Blast
No Name Gang being from Boston of course
Bloods
Top 6
North Side Mafia
Southside Locos
New Eme
Mongols
Aryan Circle
Best Friends
FSU I dont f*ck with them no more :lol:
Pagons
Sex Money Murda Bloods
I got friends everywhere :lol:
U watch too much gangland
:yeahaight: You caught that too huh.....

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: What gangs do you have friends in?

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » January 19th, 2016, 2:24 pm

Tha7thLetta wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:Latin Kings
Los Solidos
F14 Bulldogs
LMG
UBN
got some Crips
Gangster Disciples of Course
Hells Angels
Traveling Vice Lords
Nortenos
Wild Boyz
Tango Blast
No Name Gang being from Boston of course
Bloods
Top 6
North Side Mafia
Southside Locos
New Eme
Mongols
Aryan Circle
Best Friends
FSU I dont f*ck with them no more :lol:
Pagons
Sex Money Murda Bloods
I got friends everywhere :lol:
U watch too much gangland
I was pissed off that Comcast took Spike off :sad:

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: What gangs do you have friends in?

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » January 19th, 2016, 2:25 pm

GARCÍA VEGA wrote:
Tha7thLetta wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:Latin Kings
Los Solidos
F14 Bulldogs
LMG
UBN
got some Crips
Gangster Disciples of Course
Hells Angels
Traveling Vice Lords
Nortenos
Wild Boyz
Tango Blast
No Name Gang being from Boston of course
Bloods
Top 6
North Side Mafia
Southside Locos
New Eme
Mongols
Aryan Circle
Best Friends
FSU I dont f*ck with them no more :lol:
Pagons
Sex Money Murda Bloods
I got friends everywhere :lol:
U watch too much gangland
:yeahaight: You caught that too huh.....
who do you ride for bro I seen that blue flag you look like a Crip

User avatar
Neal
underboss
Posts: 1580
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am

Re: What gangs do you have friends in?

Post by Neal » January 21st, 2016, 1:37 pm

@ Ancient.

Hey Ancient, check this out.

Latin King gets life for gunning down three teens:

http://chicago.suntimes.com/uncategoriz ... ree-teens/

From aiming at the Stone.

Got some question for you.

Says here:

“Die n*gg*r, die,” Ybarra screamed from the car, prosecutors said.

And from the family of the Stone:

Outside of court Ahmad and her husband, Rafiq, said they miss their grandson “very much.”

“I think justice has been served,” Rafiq Ahmad said of Ybarra’s sentence.

-

Then, the family of the king:

Ybarra’s mother said her son was a “scapegoat.” She also and said it was ridiculous that the judge called her son a racist because he has a black girlfriend.

“He didn’t have a fair trial,” Ybarra’s mother said.

-

My question for you is.

If Ybarra really did have a black girlfriend, I would think she would have broke up with him.

But assuming we don't know whether she broke up with him, don't you think a Black girl would break up with a Mexican for the interracial shooting?

Okay, maybe she was a lady GD and then hates Stones. But then, she wouldn't be in a relationship with a king, since kings are GDK.

I imagine it's still possible for this Black girl to still stick with him.. only if she could somehow believe the shooting wasn't race-based. And I don't know if that's possible.

Can Black girls stick with Mexican guys knowing they will shout the n word and do drive-bys to Black gang members?

chitowntdawg
boss
Posts: 2395
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Re: What gangs do you have friends in?

Post by chitowntdawg » January 21st, 2016, 4:18 pm

People read to much into things when it comes to race sometimes.....if someone whos lets say latino but has asian friends but gets into with an asian whats gonna come out his mouth to get at him is F*kin chink or gook....does that make him a racist? If you have the slightest of intelligence you know that thats not necessarilly the case....you damn chink :lol:

jordanretro23
fresh meat
Posts: 9
Joined: December 1st, 2010, 3:27 pm

Re: What gangs do you have friends in?

Post by jordanretro23 » January 21st, 2016, 5:49 pm

2darksIIIde4 wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DuVGD3o-o ... BC777CB436" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
how you feel about n*ggas outside Chicago claiming Chicago gangs

User avatar
Count Olaf
general
Posts: 753
Joined: December 3rd, 2016, 12:04 am

Re: What gangs do you have friends in?

Post by Count Olaf » March 23rd, 2017, 1:07 am

hillbrow wrote:
BeboDollaz wrote:I know some of you bang.. a very small number of you. I don't. But I know lots of folkz, some kings and cvls.

Know more IG'z than anyone on this forum for sure. I know like 3 cobras. 2 cobra chicks too. I know about 3-4 mlds and the rest I know from Up north are CVLS and Kings . However I don't chill with them anymore.

Guess you can say I got friends on both sides .


What about yall? I know some of you southsiders got friends on different sides.



P.S. By "know" I mean, people who are actually friends with me.. Not just acquaintances. My IG homies I grew up with so you can say they're childhood friends. The cobras I known since highschool. Same with the yaks i know. As far as the CVLs and Kings I met after I graduated from highschool. That's when I started goin to more non-folk parties.


I got homies in the Fullerton Fart Mafia and the Gas Chamber Gangsters on Belden. I also know a few dudes in the DAD ( Droppin a$$ Disciples) of Humboldt Park
:lol:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

Rollin6ocrip
associate
Posts: 103
Joined: February 10th, 2017, 4:21 am

Re: What gangs do you have friends in?

Post by Rollin6ocrip » March 23rd, 2017, 5:52 am

CryBabyAssNigga wrote:Latin Kings
Los Solidos
F14 Bulldogs
LMG
UBN
got some Crips
Gangster Disciples of Course
Hells Angels
Traveling Vice Lords
Nortenos
Wild Boyz
Tango Blast
No Name Gang being from Boston of course
Bloods
Top 6
North Side Mafia
Southside Locos
New Eme
Mongols
Aryan Circle
Best Friends
FSU I dont f*ck with them no more :lol:
Pagons
Sex Money Murda Bloods
I got friends everywhere :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: yea and im santa claus and my dad jesus

9swanalone
fresh meat
Posts: 26
Joined: December 9th, 2011, 4:14 am

Re: What gangs do you have friends in?

Post by 9swanalone » March 30th, 2017, 9:48 am

BeboDollaz wrote:I know some of you bang.. a very small number of you. I don't. But I know lots of folkz, some kings and cvls.

Know more IG'z than anyone on this forum for sure. I know like 3 cobras. 2 cobra chicks too. I know about 3-4 mlds and the rest I know from Up north are CVLS and Kings . However I don't chill with them anymore.

Guess you can say I got friends on both sides .


What about yall? I know some of you southsiders got friends on different sides.







P.S. By "know" I mean, people who are actually friends with me.. Not just acquaintances. My IG homies I grew up with so you can say they're childhood friends. The cobras I known since highschool. Same with the yaks i know. As far as the CVLs and Kings I met after I graduated from highschool. That's when I started goin to more non-folk parties.


K9 f*ck Wak 100 part 2. https://twitter.com/9SWANALONE/status/8 ... 6775235585

IDGAF
fresh meat
Posts: 4
Joined: March 31st, 2017, 6:57 am

Re: What gangs do you have friends in?

Post by IDGAF » March 31st, 2017, 7:20 am

[quote="Neal"]@ Ancient.

Hey Ancient, check this out.

Latin King gets life for gunning down three teens:

http://chicago.suntimes.com/uncategoriz ... ree-teens/

From aiming at the Stone.

Got some question for you.

Says here:

“Die n*gg*r, die,” Ybarra screamed from the car, prosecutors said.

And from the family of the Stone:

Outside of court Ahmad and her husband, Rafiq, said they miss their grandson “very much.”

“I think justice has been served,” Rafiq Ahmad said of Ybarra’s sentence.

-

Then, the family of the king:

Ybarra’s mother said her son was a “scapegoat.” She also and said it was ridiculous that the judge called her son a racist because he has a black girlfriend.

“He didn’t have a fair trial,” Ybarra’s mother said.

-

My question for you is.

If Ybarra really did have a black girlfriend, I would think she would have broke up with him.

But assuming we don't know whether she broke up with him, don't you think a Black girl would break up with a Mexican for the interracial shooting?

Okay, maybe she was a lady GD and then hates Stones. But then, she wouldn't be in a relationship with a king, since kings are GDK.

I imagine it's still possible for this Black girl to still stick with him.. only if she could somehow believe the shooting wasn't race-based. And I don't know if that's possible.

Can Black girls stick with Mexican guys knowing they will shout the n word and do drive-bys to Black gang members?[/quote]
Neal y don't u do yourself a favor now and mind your fucking business... it's obvious u ain't from here, and I actually do understand your admiration for that Chi life but still mind your fucking business when it comes to real sh*t... u gonna get yourself killed on these streets talking these topics u be doing..

757K 051K SuwuK
fresh meat
Posts: 8
Joined: April 11th, 2017, 12:54 am

Re: What gangs do you have friends in?

Post by 757K 051K SuwuK » April 12th, 2017, 6:19 am

PBG
Lks in Uptown off Argyle
OBN
GDs off 48th King Drive
46 THF
Hitzsquad off 49th
blackgate
600
frontstreet
oblock
chrisworld
TYMB (on and off)
All the GDs in the Dro
Pockettown
the maul
mooseblock
Paxtown
justoworld
MTG
Lakeside
GDs in the manor
BDs off 100th & Michigan type sh*t
thotboyz
buff city
8-tray
terror dome
freakoworld
central city
faceworld trueblock
wuga world
PMobb VL
tay city
400 east
bashville
Evansmobb
069 Bricksquad
Mixxmobb
GDs off 72nd Aberdeen type sh*t
Skeezeworld
AMG
lamron
All the No Love City cliques
50 Strong
Damenville
Loc City
BocoHood
Canaryville Deuces (If they still around)
La Raza off 48th
Bridgeport LKs
BP Two Six
Dark Side Two Six
West Lawn Two Six
Gage Park Kings
joshblock
GDs off 71st Damen
GDs deep in Marquette park like 73rd & troy type sh*t
Some Kings in the village
Breeds off 19th
KTown GDs
Vice Lords off Central Park and Harrison
Woodblock 4s
MIVLs off Lavergne & Adams
Grand City
Belden IGs
Yaks in Belmont Cragin

I think thats about it lol I get around

JustinMO
fresh meat
Posts: 38
Joined: September 12th, 2016, 10:06 am

Re: What gangs do you have friends in?

Post by JustinMO » April 12th, 2017, 10:33 pm

You sure do study up on your locations :lmao:

User avatar
Count Olaf
general
Posts: 753
Joined: December 3rd, 2016, 12:04 am

Re: What gangs do you have friends in?

Post by Count Olaf » April 13th, 2017, 2:38 am

757K 051K SuwuK wrote:PBG
Lks in Uptown off Argyle
OBN
GDs off 48th King Drive
46 THF
Hitzsquad off 49th
blackgate
600
frontstreet
oblock
chrisworld
TYMB (on and off)
All the GDs in the Dro
Pockettown
the maul
mooseblock
Paxtown
justoworld
MTG
Lakeside
GDs in the manor
BDs off 100th & Michigan type sh*t
thotboyz
buff city
8-tray
terror dome
freakoworld
central city
faceworld trueblock
wuga world
PMobb VL
tay city
400 east
bashville
Evansmobb
069 Bricksquad
Mixxmobb
GDs off 72nd Aberdeen type sh*t
Skeezeworld
AMG
lamron
All the No Love City cliques
50 Strong
Damenville
Loc City
BocoHood
Canaryville Deuces (If they still around)
La Raza off 48th
Bridgeport LKs
BP Two Six
Dark Side Two Six
West Lawn Two Six
Gage Park Kings
joshblock
GDs off 71st Damen
GDs deep in Marquette park like 73rd & troy type sh*t
Some Kings in the village
Breeds off 19th
KTown GDs
Vice Lords off Central Park and Harrison
Woodblock 4s
MIVLs off Lavergne & Adams
Grand City
Belden IGs
Yaks in Belmont Cragin

I think thats about it lol I get around
how can you be friends with those thugs that kidnapped that White Dude :rasta:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

User avatar
justenoughswag
foot soldier
Posts: 162
Joined: November 7th, 2016, 11:11 pm

Re: What gangs do you have friends in?

Post by justenoughswag » April 17th, 2017, 9:11 pm

JustinMO wrote:You sure do study up on your locations :lmao:
he prolly went on that chicago gangs google map lmfao :lmao:

User avatar
GhostsSs
lieutenant
Posts: 371
Joined: February 7th, 2012, 10:31 am

Re: What gangs do you have friends in?

Post by GhostsSs » April 25th, 2017, 6:36 pm

I keep my circle small as f*ck as who I really, reaaaalllyy, f*ck with.

All my main n*ggas Tvl, Cvl, 4's, Ivl's. (My outwest Brothers. All Well my n*ggas!!)

I f*ck LIGHTLY with two C-Notes whenever I'm strolling down Chicago Ave if I see them n*ggas out that way.

I got two other acquaintances from 38th n Albany. We trade sh*t from time to time.

And then a few King brothers, Stone brothers, and Familia Stone brothers.

But my main n*ggas I ROCK WITH EVERYDAY, we all Westside n*ggas. Chicago/Stl, Iowa Homan, Monticello/Iowa/Augusta.

Blah blah blah

Y'all n*ggas know the drill.

Heisenberg
underboss
Posts: 1189
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Re: What gangs do you have friends in?

Post by Heisenberg » September 1st, 2017, 8:51 pm

757K 051K SuwuK wrote:
April 12th, 2017, 6:19 am
PBG
Lks in Uptown off Argyle
OBN
GDs off 48th King Drive
46 THF
Hitzsquad off 49th
blackgate
600
frontstreet
oblock
chrisworld
TYMB (on and off)
All the GDs in the Dro
Pockettown
the maul
mooseblock
Paxtown
justoworld
MTG
Lakeside
GDs in the manor
BDs off 100th & Michigan type sh*t
thotboyz
buff city
8-tray
terror dome
freakoworld
central city
faceworld trueblock
wuga world
PMobb VL
tay city
400 east
bashville
Evansmobb
069 Bricksquad
Mixxmobb
GDs off 72nd Aberdeen type sh*t
Skeezeworld
AMG
lamron
All the No Love City cliques
50 Strong
Damenville
Loc City
BocoHood
Canaryville Deuces (If they still around)
La Raza off 48th
Bridgeport LKs
BP Two Six
Dark Side Two Six
West Lawn Two Six
Gage Park Kings
joshblock
GDs off 71st Damen
GDs deep in Marquette park like 73rd & troy type sh*t
Some Kings in the village
Breeds off 19th
KTown GDs
Vice Lords off Central Park and Harrison
Woodblock 4s
MIVLs off Lavergne & Adams
Grand City
Belden IGs
Yaks in Belmont Cragin

I think thats about it lol I get around
SO NO FRANK BLOCK n*ggas I f*ck WITH THEM n*ggas ALL DAY :bow:

Heisenberg
underboss
Posts: 1189
Joined: January 16th, 2014, 3:03 pm

Re: What gangs do you have friends in?

Post by Heisenberg » September 1st, 2017, 8:53 pm

CryBabyAssNigga wrote:
January 17th, 2016, 6:42 pm
Latin Kings
Los Solidos
F14 Bulldogs
LMG
UBN
got some Crips
Gangster Disciples of Course
Hells Angels
Traveling Vice Lords
Nortenos
Wild Boyz
Tango Blast
No Name Gang being from Boston of course
Bloods
Top 6
North Side Mafia
Southside Locos
New Eme
Mongols
Aryan Circle
Best Friends
FSU I dont f*ck with them no more :lol:
Pagons
Sex Money Murda Bloods
I got friends everywhere :lol:
YOU AND 757K ARE THE SAME ACCOUNT :lmao:

Post Reply