Unheard of

Neal
underboss

Re: Unheard of

Post by Neal » January 9th, 2016, 9:53 am

HoodProphet wrote:Kings never did get the blessing to start in NY, they say King Blood came back to Chicago to get the blessing.
sh*t I heard 2 different stories, but both were King Blood got the blessings from King Papo to start NYC, but got the blessings after 1972, that is, after Papo stepped down.

Say, did the Milwaukee Kings in Riis Park get the blessings to branch off?

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » January 9th, 2016, 10:33 am

Phil Moe wrote:
Neal wrote:I predict if PR Stones or La Familia Stones go to prison they could get squashed by the Stones their... who would they ally with? Heh.
I believe the Familias could work something out. We have official branches of Stones as well as renegade Stones that war in the streets, but co-exist behind bars. I'm not saying it will be all good, but they may not get their a$$ whooped either.
This sounds so believable... if the Black P. Stones were a small mob.

But they aren't.

They don't need the Familia Stones for protection.

If both of them were small mobs they could certainly unite in prison for protection.

So the way I see it, when a Familia Stone get into prison, the Black P. Stones will say "you want our protection, then you follow the Moore doctrine. If not, you're on your own."

Phil Moe
associate

Post by Phil Moe » January 10th, 2016, 11:44 am

As for the Stones in LA, some say Rodgers got the blessings other say he didn't maybe Phil knows :shrug:

I heard the same thing and I can't verify which is true, Blessings or no blessings.

Pookie..
captain

Post by Pookie.. » January 10th, 2016, 9:28 pm

BigFoe wrote:waddown bebo... heard you was trickin front the jakes..????

why you leave out of melissa crib when tall bebo walked in with whitegirl and tay? lol i aint hatin cuz .. just been reading sh*t.

u still got that whip?
:lol:

DAS YALL n*gga