fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

HoodProphet
boss
Posts: 2645
Joined: June 3rd, 2015, 6:02 pm

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Post by HoodProphet » January 6th, 2016, 8:30 pm

Belden and Kenneth active :lol: They been on life support since 2002-2003 :cmon:

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss
Posts: 1450
Joined: May 5th, 2012, 9:24 pm

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 6th, 2016, 8:38 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Universal-God wrote:lol @jerseys over hoodies. only sp*cs :facepalm: :lmao: and n*gga was surprised too see some damn snow we aint got none YET i'm like WTF it's snowin up there?? but what deez n*ggas wouldve did if mufuckas startedr dumpin out da whip. uonno who drive what or nun of dat just "oh lets go on dey block" n*ggas aint G's dey straight up stupid.

:smh: but they gone learn the hard way
they aint no Bricks they Insane :bow:
Duuuude... you're quite the idiot asshole! :lol:

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » January 7th, 2016, 1:15 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Universal-God wrote:lol @jerseys over hoodies. only sp*cs :facepalm: :lmao: and n*gga was surprised too see some damn snow we aint got none YET i'm like WTF it's snowin up there?? but what deez n*ggas wouldve did if mufuckas startedr dumpin out da whip. uonno who drive what or nun of dat just "oh lets go on dey block" n*ggas aint G's dey straight up stupid.

:smh: but they gone learn the hard way
they aint no Bricks they Insane :bow:
Duuuude... you're quite the idiot asshole! :lol:[/quote
yeah dude how Wisconsin I fucking miss that place :lol:

User avatar
Neal
underboss
Posts: 1580
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Post by Neal » January 7th, 2016, 1:34 pm

You miss the ] too.

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » January 7th, 2016, 1:39 pm

Neal wrote:You miss the ] too.
my Crips in BELOIT will beat you up tho :lol:

User avatar
Neal
underboss
Posts: 1580
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Post by Neal » January 7th, 2016, 1:40 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Neal wrote:You miss the ] too.
my Crips in BELOIT will beat you up tho :lol:
:lol:

User avatar
justenoughswag
foot soldier
Posts: 162
Joined: November 7th, 2016, 11:11 pm

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Post by justenoughswag » January 25th, 2017, 11:48 pm

Neal wrote:Hey, I personally know Pimp Daddy of the MLDs. I mean we got each other numbers and we friends on Facebook.

Only 1 way to resolve this...
but u wont accept my request :(

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
Posts: 3472
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Post by _brolic_ » January 26th, 2017, 8:39 am

Neak, I see you! You was still on here on December 26th you ducking a$$ f*ggot!

User avatar
Count Olaf
general
Posts: 753
Joined: December 3rd, 2016, 12:04 am

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Post by Count Olaf » January 26th, 2017, 3:05 pm

_brolic_ wrote:Neak, I see you! You was still on here on December 26th you ducking a$$ f*ggot!
:lol:
IF U MAKE THIS CALL............NOT ONLY U SAVE 20%...........BUT U GET A GREAT GIFT...........AN AUTOGRAPH PICTURE OF KING HOLLYWOOD WITH HIS PET LION ON HIS JAG AND......................A FREE COFFEE MUG THAT SAYS..........IS STILL ALKN .............AND IF U CALL RIGHT NOW...........U GET A FREE KEYCHAIN THAT SAYS IS STILL f*ck D.R............SO WHAT ARE U WAITIN FOR???MAKE THAT CALL

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
Posts: 3472
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Post by _brolic_ » January 27th, 2017, 8:04 pm

Thanks for the heads up 312, this f*ggot Neak's on reddit now! Bully his a$$, fam!
https://www.reddit.com/r/chicago/commen ... 2_leaders/

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
Posts: 3472
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Post by _brolic_ » January 28th, 2017, 9:22 am

https://www.reddit.com/r/chicago/commen ... _a_mentor/
Alright now I feel sorry for the boy... :hurtin"

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
Posts: 3472
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Post by _brolic_ » February 5th, 2017, 9:18 am

#Bullying

Allinyourhood
underboss
Posts: 1580
Joined: April 4th, 2013, 10:22 am

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Post by Allinyourhood » February 12th, 2017, 10:57 am

Lmao they both just tag my hood...the question is why both them sections snitch on danger B ,locoB,2 down B,yeyoB, benzino B and Esco bar B....that's the real question ya folks got sloppy wangsters....northwest side Latino folks interest went up 20 %...f*ck in idiots. ...ya know the truth.....insane Latino find est...1985...bazooka Joes all day chew ya gum we run the land #300 deep Mexican fin balls on the northwest side ....

User avatar
justenoughswag
foot soldier
Posts: 162
Joined: November 7th, 2016, 11:11 pm

Re: fully and kilbourn cobras marchin thru mld hood

Post by justenoughswag » February 15th, 2017, 11:46 pm

Allinyourhood wrote:Lmao they both just tag my hood...the question is why both them sections snitch on danger B ,locoB,2 down B,yeyoB, benzino B and Esco bar B....that's the real question ya folks got sloppy wangsters....northwest side Latino folks interest went up 20 %...f*ck in idiots. ...ya know the truth.....insane Latino find est...1985...bazooka Joes all day chew ya gum we run the land #300 deep Mexican fin balls on the northwest side ....
wtf u talkin bout chewing gum?

Post Reply