HOW MANY BLACK P. STONES ARE ACTUALLY MUSLIMS

BPSN
soldier

Re: HOW MANY BLACK P. STONES ARE ACTUALLY MUSLIMS

Post by BPSN » December 26th, 2015, 8:50 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Black Yisrael wrote::ohhh:
why do i get a Uptown Boy vibe from you *looks you up and down* :ohhh:
I never been to NY a day in my life :tiphat: I'ma southern n*gga.

BPSJUNGLESBITY
lieutenant

Post by BPSJUNGLESBITY » December 26th, 2015, 10:06 pm

:whaat:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 26th, 2015, 11:08 pm

BPSN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
oh :ohhh:

RawdealGa74
underboss

Post by RawdealGa74 » December 28th, 2015, 1:26 am

BPSN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
What state you in bru.

BPSN
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 28th, 2015, 1:50 am

RawdealGa74 wrote:
BPSN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
What state you in bru.
Virginia :tiphat:

RawdealGa74
underboss

Post by RawdealGa74 » December 28th, 2015, 6:09 pm

BPSN wrote:
RawdealGa74 wrote:
BPSN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
What state you in bru.
Are u in tune with ur guys here in GA?

BPSN
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 29th, 2015, 2:32 am

RawdealGa74 wrote:
BPSN wrote:
RawdealGa74 wrote:
BPSN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
What state you in bru.
I got some Stones who demo with Mo's in GA... but me personally, no.

BPSN
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 29th, 2015, 2:32 am

RawdealGa74 wrote:
BPSN wrote:
RawdealGa74 wrote:
BPSN wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
What state you in bru.
I got some Stones who demo with Mo's in GA... but me personally, no.

ws_sbi_mickey
underboss

Post by ws_sbi_mickey » December 29th, 2015, 5:35 pm

religion and gang banging should only intertwine within belief systems....you cannot truly ever obey god and commit devious acts at the same time, that sh*t is foolish.....so when you ask how many black p stones are actually muslims, you should be asking how many black p stones pray 5 times a day and don't commit crimes. myself.....i don't f*ck with pork but my life at this given time, i don't think allah would recognize me but in turn, my vices hinder my ability to recognize him. one of the older heads was a muslim but out of interest, not out of doctrine, thats something i can truly respect, finding yourself without letting other implications impact your identity is real. :2cents: :tiphat:

BPSN
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 30th, 2015, 2:23 am

ws_sbi_mickey wrote:religion and gang banging should only intertwine within belief systems....you cannot truly ever obey god and commit devious acts at the same time, that sh*t is foolish.....so when you ask how many black p stones are actually muslims, you should be asking how many black p stones pray 5 times a day and don't commit crimes. myself.....i don't f*ck with pork but my life at this given time, i don't think allah would recognize me but in turn, my vices hinder my ability to recognize him. one of the older heads was a muslim but out of interest, not out of doctrine, thats something i can truly respect, finding yourself without letting other implications impact your identity is real. :2cents: :tiphat:
What kind of Muslim is you :discust:

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » December 30th, 2015, 9:48 am

BPSN wrote:What kind of Muslim is you :discust:
I was jus wondering.

CPD made some statement late 2014 when someone went into a laundrymat firin shots, on east 79th, that the gang wars betweeen the GDs and the Stones were the city's most deadliest.

But I wonder if it really is a battle between religions.

I wonder if anyone ever made a map of all the mosques in Chicago's Black neighborhoods and looked to see if they matched the Stones hoods. Seems like if I were a Black youth what would decide me to join the Stones or the GDs is which religion I prefer or was brought up to be.

I wonder is mosque leaders and Stone leaders have some sort of relationship.

BPSN
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 30th, 2015, 5:17 pm

Neal wrote:
I was jus wondering.

CPD made some statement late 2014 when someone went into a laundrymat firin shots, on east 79th, that the gang wars betweeen the GDs and the Stones were the city's most deadliest.

I wonder if anyone ever made a map of all the mosques in Chicago's Black neighborhoods and looked to see if they matched the Stones hoods. Seems like if I were a Black youth what would decide me to join the Stones or the GDs is which religion I prefer or was brought up to be.

The prophet Chief Malik gave the ABPSN the teachings of the MSTA (Moorish Science Temple of America). The reason we call each other Mo's is because "Mo" is short for "Moor" and this is the reason we say "Mo" as in "M-O" and not "M-O-E." Therefore we go by a Moorish doctrine of the MSTA sent to us by the Prophet Noble Drew Ali, who was the 1st man to introduce this Islamic demonstration to America!

Therefore a Stone is out of order if he get in any confrontation over religion unless someone disrespect the Noble Prophet or our heritage teachings. We are all Moors in the eyes of the Noble Prophet and we are not to kill another Moor! That beef between GDs and Stones is street beef and anything extra as far as killing a Moor because he dont acknowledge his Moorish nationality is not how we move. I aint gonna lie us Stones bust heads, we send n*ggas to whoever the f*ck they praying to, but we just dont do it that way (My Circle). We aint ISIS, by killing n*ggas because they aint Moslems! Thats how them Jihads do! Not Moors, we the real I.S.L.A.M. Every human in this world is a MOSLEM! There aint no converting to this sh*t, On Stone!

BPSN
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 30th, 2015, 5:21 pm

BPSN wrote:
Neal wrote:
I was jus wondering.

The prophet Chief Malik gave the ABPSN the teachings of the MSTA (Moorish Science Temple of America). The reason we call each other Mo's is because "Mo" is short for "Moor" and this is the reason we say "Mo" as in "M-O" and not "M-O-E." Therefore we go by a Moorish doctrine of the MSTA sent to us by the Prophet Noble Drew Ali, who was the 1st man to introduce this Islamic demonstration to America!

Therefore a Stone is out of order if he get in any confrontation over religion unless someone disrespect the Noble Prophet or our heritage teachings. We are all Moors in the eyes of the Noble Prophet and we are not to kill another Moor! That beef between GDs and Stones is street beef and anything extra as far as killing a Moor because he dont acknowledge his Moorish nationality is not how we move. I aint gonna lie us Stones bust heads, we send n*ggas to whoever the f*ck they praying to, but we just dont do it that way (My Circle). We aint ISIS, by killing n*ggas because they aint Moslems! Thats how them Jihads do! Not Moors, we the real I.S.L.A.M. Every human in this world is a MOSLEM! There aint no converting to this sh*t, On Stone!
:shrug: I wouldn't be surprise! Black P. 5tone is a Moslem gang! And some n*ggas dont like that so the deny it because they're not Moslems and they feel as though they have to convert to ISLAM to be a Blackstone when that's NOT the case!