Post by LoganDSquare » January 3rd, 2016, 5:59 pm

http://youtu.be/4yFUYWIANzE

I still don't understand this though

Cobras & Igz :lol:

BeboDollaz
major

Re: northside n*ggas

Post by BeboDollaz » January 3rd, 2016, 6:15 pm

40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:Uptown aint nowhere to snooze. At least 12 bodies this year so far. That's more than Rogers Park, Albany Park, Lincoln Square, Edgewater, and Lakeview combined. :rip2:
Edgewater .. Lincoln Square? Man where are you from? Those are no places to be comparing.. Lincoln Square is hipster/white and so is edgewater

Uptown is a generalized statement.. Uptown hasn't had 12 bodies. ROgers Park as a whole had 12 bodies. Rogers Park is 4-5 times the size of Albany Park which is why its divided into east and west rogers park. A huge chunk of rogers park is dominated by indians and pakistanis

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 3rd, 2016, 7:22 pm

The stats said Uptown had 10 bodies I thought Rodgers Park would have more, but Chicago police lie and fudge statistics so we'll never know the true number :shrug:

Them Cobras and IGs were probably family, cousins?

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 3rd, 2016, 8:16 pm

BeboDollaz wrote:
40 OUNCE FEVER wrote:Uptown aint nowhere to snooze. At least 12 bodies this year so far. That's more than Rogers Park, Albany Park, Lincoln Square, Edgewater, and Lakeview combined. :rip2:
Edgewater .. Lincoln Square? Man where are you from? Those are no places to be comparing.. Lincoln Square is hipster/white and so is edgewater

Uptown is a generalized statement.. Uptown hasn't had 12 bodies. ROgers Park as a whole had 12 bodies. Rogers Park is 4-5 times the size of Albany Park which is why its divided into east and west rogers park. A huge chunk of rogers park is dominated by indians and pakistanis
I used hoods like Edgewater and LS only because they're in the immediate area.

My bad, Uptown had 11 bodies (not 12) in 2015, including a double homi. Rogers Park had 5 bodies in 15, including a baby thrown from a highrise window. Albany Park had 5, Lincoln Sq had 2, and Edgewater-1.This is factual and not CPD info.

Correct, Rogers Park is comprised of both East/ West and combined, makeup 1.85 Sq miles. AP is 1.93 Sq miles so I'm not sure why you think RP is "4-5 times the size of AP" ???

Correct, bunch of punjabis and arabs in RP.... (West Ridge too) and they fucking stink/eat disgusting food that gives you heartburn.

:tiphat:

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » January 3rd, 2016, 8:38 pm

Pakistani food is sh*t :lol:

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » January 4th, 2016, 7:11 am

Pookie.. wrote:COME THRU RIGHT NOW f*ck n*gga ILL MEET U RIGHT ON SP/A :tiphat:
So what if you can beat him in arm wrestle, bench press more than him. Would that in any way invalidate his statement?

40 OUNCE FEVER
underboss

Post by 40 OUNCE FEVER » January 4th, 2016, 9:49 pm

Looks like good ole... Hamburg Killa is just having some fun again. :lol:

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » January 5th, 2016, 10:12 am

Pookie bear looking for the honey, gotta defend his hood. ;d

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » January 5th, 2016, 11:24 am

LoganDSquare wrote:http://youtu.be/4yFUYWIANzE

I still don't understand this though

Cobras & Igz :lol:
they King Killa so its good to see Folks and Link up and try to find some Kranks it might look bad to you but its smart