White Titanic Stone

chirock773
colonel

Re: White Titanic Stone

Post by chirock773 » December 9th, 2015, 7:11 am

If he a real titanatic stone hes going to be tested in county by everybody. Imo he would probably trick and flip. How often u see whites in the east side anyways. Sure u got your hypes but alot of bums moved near roosevelt n get their sh*t from the WS.

Imo Hes just a mascott for those shorties that want to get some youtube shine after that whitekid appeared in videos.

moemoney7
associate

Post by moemoney7 » December 9th, 2015, 5:13 pm

rvl182212 wrote:
moemoney7 wrote:
RIPANGELO wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/49l-ZHdVAJs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
He might be able to get away with reppin tht gmebe bs out there but I know for a fact none of the real Ts would allow dude to claim TBPSN. I've far from rascist know plenty of down a$$ white boys but how tf can u be white and call ya self a BLACK stone? sh*t sound all type of goofy.. And they most def making his a$$ flip if he ever hit them walls.
Smh just like there's white and black latin kings.
How is he goofy because he white?
:cmon: If tht sh*t don't sound goofy to u then i dunno what to say to u. I know a couple white boa fluids tht had to flip when they hit the joint. n*ggas wasn't showin em no type of respect pidd.

chirock773
colonel

Post by chirock773 » December 13th, 2015, 2:47 am

Where out east he from I want to see if he really out there

TerrorTown79
prospect

Post by TerrorTown79 » December 13th, 2015, 6:17 pm

you'll sitting here downing this n*gga not knowing sh*t about him.All is Well to that brother.Whats understood don't need to be explained.Dude is officially one of the moes and n*ggas know where they at.All you'll thats talking sh*t would learn a valuble lesson running up on the stone. aint sh*t fake about em.

Ancient
boss

Post by Ancient » December 19th, 2015, 8:11 pm

:2cents:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 20th, 2015, 8:33 pm

SolidT15th wrote:It ain't hard to find that material it's all over YouTube ....he's always droppin VL n done had a Twitter war w King Yella n some brick squad n*ggas...on video yellin out Smokin on Tookkkaaaaa n sh*t like that....shorty super disrespectful ...I ain't paying too much attention to chi politics these days but from what I know GMEBE into it w DeathRow Lords n just about everyone else on Twitter tryna get they clout up but everyone says they ain't on sh*t at all.....I know next to nothing bout the eastside where they at ....they gonna be smokin on a Bandz pack soon tho so f*ck him
if the IGDz dont get him the CVLs well he grips 600 hard aint Death Row Cool with GDz or got GDz in their circle

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 20th, 2015, 8:35 pm

TerrorTown79 wrote:you'll sitting here downing this n*gga not knowing sh*t about him.All is Well to that brother.Whats understood don't need to be explained.Dude is officially one of the moes and n*ggas know where they at.All you'll thats talking sh*t would learn a valuble lesson running up on the stone. aint sh*t fake about em.
you like that Fruity Pebble cause he grips the BDz and 600 and NLMB cool but I know Older Pebbles aint honoring this Cracka I bet you he loves Pulled Pork if you put that plate in front of him :lol:

chirock773
colonel

Post by chirock773 » December 23rd, 2015, 10:33 pm

Who cares if they making money color don't matter but in county it's going to be rough.

Jaybird
sergeant

Post by Jaybird » December 27th, 2015, 1:33 am

Pookie.. wrote::facepalm: HE GON GET SHUNNED N START ROCKIN WIT ARYANS INNA JOINT IF HE EVER GET REAL TIME
thats how it is for any white boy in any medium-high security... when i caught a F2 felony (arizona ranks F1-F6,f1=murder) and i went to my first big-boy prison, i had to start runnin with the aryans too.. thats just how it is for whiteboys, unless you wanna get murked.. not much to be ashamed about, you have to protect yourself in there

BPSN
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 27th, 2015, 2:05 am

:shrug: I know some Mo's where I'm at that plugged some white boy in the nation. There is exceptions, but I aint going to lie, I'm a little racist when it comes to white people :shrug: he aint one of my brothers I dont give a f*ck if he with it or not, real n*ggas die everyday B and he'll be one of them :shoot:

BPSN
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 27th, 2015, 2:10 am

Jaybird wrote:
Pookie.. wrote::facepalm: HE GON GET SHUNNED N START ROCKIN WIT ARYANS INNA JOINT IF HE EVER GET REAL TIME
thats how it is for any white boy in any medium-high security... when i caught a F2 felony (arizona ranks F1-F6,f1=murder) and i went to my first big-boy prison, i had to start runnin with the aryans too.. thats just how it is for whiteboys, unless you wanna get murked.. not much to be ashamed about, you have to protect yourself in there
:wtf: Boy why the f*ck your location says "BickinBackBeinBool" then??? WTF is a IsaneMob? Mane that sh*t better not be Blood or Crip, and you use to f*ck with Aryans! Once you're a Aryan you're always a Aryans aint no coming back from that sh*t!

BPSN
soldier

Post by BPSN » December 27th, 2015, 2:11 am

On Stone f*ck the Aryans and f*ck this cracker a$$ T Stone!

YoungBlaze
fresh meat

Post by YoungBlaze » December 27th, 2015, 4:26 am

RIPANGELO wrote:[youtube]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/49l-ZHdVAJs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
He from Winnetka, IL and I put that on my soul...

chikkorobman
fresh meat

Post by chikkorobman » December 27th, 2015, 11:19 pm

:whaat: