Latin n*ggas get in here ya all fell off keep it 100

King Memphis
fresh meat

Re: Latin n*ggas get in here ya all fell off keep it 100

Post by King Memphis » December 23rd, 2015, 11:03 am

2wo4ourSpiddy wrote:gangsta boogie is irrelevant. has nothin to do with latin n*ggas

you the only one i heard talk about gangsta boogie in a year

doesnt say anything about latin gangs. says alot about you.
Wys boogie ain't on sh*t

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » December 23rd, 2015, 6:59 pm

Yet his hood bought T shirts :whaat:

chirock773
colonel

Post by chirock773 » December 23rd, 2015, 10:27 pm

Both sides of ashland hot. Checkers mmmm

CYKO
fresh meat

Post by CYKO » March 27th, 2017, 8:50 pm

SUR 13 gangs are infiltrating. And All that talk about Surenos getting kicked or wiped out, we've done nothing but grow! Cumon man keep it real! Of course establishing sets in the city proper is not gonna be easy but give it time. SUR 13 has a major advantage you fooz neglect. It was the same mistake them fooz in NY made in underestimating the SUR. THE WHOLE CHOLO CULTURE/STYLE STARTED AND DEVELOPED IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND IS HEAVILY ASSOCIATED WITH SUR 13. So, kids who aint feeling that brown acting black sh*t and actually want to represent in a more hispanic way see SUR on TV and the net and they naturally are predisposed to be sympathetic. And Im in chicago often. Ive been to Milwaukee took, right net door and on some real sh*t Sureno gangs are all over! I was surprised! So be mad, lie to yourself, whatever. It don't change the facts. We coming.... f*ck that.... WE HERE.

IDGAF
fresh meat

Post by IDGAF » March 31st, 2017, 7:04 am

u sound like a cheerleader. sit the f*ck down, ain't no fucking surenos making any noise where it matters... U small time, u a party crew, that means part time bangers, stay y'all a$$ out in them weak a$$ burbs..

GhostsSs
lieutenant

Post by GhostsSs » April 2nd, 2017, 6:53 pm

85% of Latin n*ggas are grimey as f*ck and strictly on that banging sh*t. Always looking broke and wearing gear straight from Marshalls and sh*t. Rarely ever have money because all they wanna do is ram each other and bang.

Man,... f*ck gangbanging! Get money b*tch! Who the f*ck does this sh*t for the "sport" of it?! That's why I never f*cked with too many Latinos. They always on some dumb sh*t and never want to hustle up. Gets rather chill on the block and brick cars than get weight up. Lame asses.

They also some of the biggest fucking snitches. They stay snitching on each other constantly.

If it ain't about money, it don't make sense. I don't give a f*ck what team you ride with, who you got beef with, who's baby mama you been fucking, if you down to get this money with me , are loyal, strong, chill as f*ck, and got plugs to match, we good!

I'll never trust most Latino niggz.

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » April 2nd, 2017, 11:15 pm

SUR 13 gangs are infiltrating. And All that talk about Surenos getting kicked or wiped out, we've done nothing but grow! Cumon man keep it real! Of course establishing sets in the city proper is not gonna be easy but give it time. SUR 13 has a major advantage you fooz neglect. It was the same mistake them fooz in NY made in underestimating the SUR. THE WHOLE CHOLO CULTURE/STYLE STARTED AND DEVELOPED IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA AND IS HEAVILY ASSOCIATED WITH SUR 13. So, kids who aint feeling that brown acting black sh*t and actually want to represent in a more hispanic way see SUR on TV and the net and they naturally are predisposed to be sympathetic. And Im in chicago often. Ive been to Milwaukee took, right net door and on some real sh*t Sureno gangs are all over! I was surprised! So be mad, lie to yourself, whatever. It don't change the facts. We coming.... f*ck that.... WE HERE.
:lol:

You guys are actually dwindling in the suburbs....word on the streets :rasta:

SuperSweet
superior

Post by SuperSweet » April 3rd, 2017, 7:37 am

HoodProphet wrote:This excludes, La Raza, Saints back of the yards. Little Village Kings, 2-6, SDs, I guess humboldt park.....barely
On mi raza borinquena f*ck UR DEAD MOTHER!!!!!!!!!

justenoughswag
foot soldier

Post by justenoughswag » April 6th, 2017, 10:18 pm

little village neva gonna fall off

Neutron Nation
underboss

Post by Neutron Nation » April 7th, 2017, 1:16 am

Little Village crazy, Latin Mobs do have the best organization :2cents:

Heisenberg
underboss