ALKN

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
Posts: 3472
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: ALKN

Post by _brolic_ » November 23rd, 2015, 1:37 pm

lmao you have no idea what brolic means, Neak. You're just getting bullied, deal with it.

User avatar
Neal
underboss
Posts: 1580
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am

Re: ALKN

Post by Neal » November 23rd, 2015, 1:40 pm

No wonder you get so defensive.

User avatar
_brolic_
superior
Posts: 3472
Joined: April 24th, 2014, 10:44 am

Re: ALKN

Post by _brolic_ » November 24th, 2015, 12:14 pm

Image

check the white dude claiming Ambrose :lol:

User avatar
Pookie..
captain
Posts: 413
Joined: October 2nd, 2012, 4:58 pm

Re: ALKN

Post by Pookie.. » November 24th, 2015, 3:48 pm

WE GOT MORE BODIEZ ON YALL N*ggaz KEEP BUSSIN WINDOWZ CUZ YALL AINT KILLIN sh*t DA ONLY N*ggaz YALL FLAKKEZ KILLIN IS YALL SELVEZ :lol:

chitowntdawg
boss
Posts: 2395
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Re: ALKN

Post by chitowntdawg » November 24th, 2015, 6:33 pm

And dookie would know who the boys are dropping? ....the fuk outta here dookie :whaat:

User avatar
Neal
underboss
Posts: 1580
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am

Re: ALKN

Post by Neal » November 25th, 2015, 5:57 am

Ahahahaha bout time Pookie woke up to that video.

Now all he gonna do is forward that video around to the boys around Drake/Cortland and then 1 day somebody may go to 33rd/Morgan and do the same sh*t. Especially if someone know who's car that is.

But tdawg, if kings go to the opposite nation's opp neighborhood, it doesn't surprise me if it were SS kings going North. Find me a vid of NS kings going to SS to 2 6 or SD hood then I'll be convinced.
Pookie.. wrote:WE GOT MORE BODIEZ ON YALL N*ggaz KEEP BUSSIN WINDOWZ CUZ YALL AINT KILLIN sh*t DA ONLY N*ggaz YALL FLAKKEZ KILLIN IS YALL SELVEZ :lol:
Yea I can't follow the logic here.

chitowntdawg
boss
Posts: 2395
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Re: ALKN

Post by chitowntdawg » November 26th, 2015, 7:41 pm

sh*t aint gotta be on video ....that does happen though but i think more in past years then nowadays

User avatar
KINGALMIGHTYGD
fresh meat
Posts: 23
Joined: November 7th, 2015, 11:27 am

Re: ALKN

Post by KINGALMIGHTYGD » November 30th, 2015, 9:36 am

f*ck those n*ggas. Lmao

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: ALKN

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » November 30th, 2015, 6:34 pm

[quote="KINGALMIGHTYGD"]f*ck those n*ggas. Lmao[/quote
lol on insane GD :lol:

User avatar
KINGALMIGHTYGD
fresh meat
Posts: 23
Joined: November 7th, 2015, 11:27 am

Re: ALKN

Post by KINGALMIGHTYGD » November 30th, 2015, 6:49 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
KINGALMIGHTYGD wrote:f*ck those n*ggas. Lmao[/quote
lol on insane GD :lol:
On the real brotha.

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: ALKN

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » November 30th, 2015, 6:51 pm

KINGALMIGHTYGD wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
KINGALMIGHTYGD wrote:f*ck those n*ggas. Lmao[/quote
lol on insane GD :lol:
On the real brotha.
lol Queen D in the House f*ck them Krank a$$ n*ggas tho we Dipping Krowns everytime they come to Boston MA :tiphat:

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: ALKN

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » November 30th, 2015, 6:53 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
KINGALMIGHTYGD wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
KINGALMIGHTYGD wrote:f*ck those n*ggas. Lmao[/quote
lol on insane GD :lol:
On the real brotha.
lol Queen D in the House f*ck them Krank a$$ n*ggas tho we Dipping Krowns everytime they come to Boston MA :tiphat:
KKrankks KKrowns Going Down LKK
Image

User avatar
KINGALMIGHTYGD
fresh meat
Posts: 23
Joined: November 7th, 2015, 11:27 am

Re: ALKN

Post by KINGALMIGHTYGD » November 30th, 2015, 8:57 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
KINGALMIGHTYGD wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
KINGALMIGHTYGD wrote:f*ck those n*ggas. Lmao[/quote
lol on insane GD :lol:
On the real brotha.
lol Queen D in the House f*ck them Krank a$$ n*ggas tho we Dipping Krowns everytime they come to Boston MA :tiphat:
KKrankks KKrowns Going Down LKK
Image
Aye slide a n*gga a message.

chitowntdawg
boss
Posts: 2395
Joined: November 6th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Re: ALKN

Post by chitowntdawg » November 30th, 2015, 11:46 pm

2 phony wannabee bricks netbangin :whaat: never in real life though ....yous F*kin outtatowners dont even know what real bangin is :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon:

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: ALKN

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 1st, 2015, 5:37 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:2 phony wannabee bricks netbangin :whaat: never in real life though ....yous F*kin outtatowners dont even know what real bangin is :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon:
Image
I want to join the Latin KIngs do I have to have a Dog to lick my wet p*ssy to join? :shrug:

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: ALKN

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 1st, 2015, 5:50 pm

SolidT15th wrote:Ain't sh*t poppin in Boston ....pretty sure Benzino is the only black person from that city lol
Image

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: ALKN

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 1st, 2015, 5:50 pm

SolidT15th wrote:Ain't sh*t poppin in Boston ....pretty sure Benzino is the only black person from that city lol
Image

User avatar
Neal
underboss
Posts: 1580
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am

Re: ALKN

Post by Neal » December 2nd, 2015, 9:32 am

DoseOfTruth wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:2 phony wannabee bricks netbangin :whaat: never in real life though ....yous F*kin outtatowners dont even know what real bangin is :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon:
Image
I want to join the Latin KIngs do I have to have a Dog to lick my wet p*ssy to join? :shrug:
If you actually understoof TDawg's post that AP_Mastermind posted, it wasn't him that licked the peanut butter. It was the dog of the female that came home, and he didn't arrange for it to happen.

There's something inherently flawed about your logic and the way you think. It baffles me. What are you going to do next, come up with a random insult to me?

User avatar
CryBabyAssNigga
superior
Posts: 4627
Joined: April 29th, 2015, 3:35 pm

Re: ALKN

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » December 2nd, 2015, 3:18 pm

Neal wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
chitowntdawg wrote:2 phony wannabee bricks netbangin :whaat: never in real life though ....yous F*kin outtatowners dont even know what real bangin is :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon: :comeon:
Image
I want to join the Latin KIngs do I have to have a Dog to lick my wet p*ssy to join? :shrug:
If you actually understoof TDawg's post that AP_Mastermind posted, it wasn't him that licked the peanut butter. It was the dog of the female that came home, and he didn't arrange for it to happen.

There's something inherently flawed about your logic and the way you think. It baffles me. What are you going to do next, come up with a random insult to me?
Image :bow:

User avatar
Neal
underboss
Posts: 1580
Joined: February 28th, 2015, 2:25 am

Re: ALKN

Post by Neal » December 5th, 2015, 7:38 am

Okay looks like Pookie bear is done making counter argues against that video.

I want to talk about a prank I pulled against the LKs, back in the rooming house I lived in by Humboldt.

That book I finished at 26 pages.

I went back to the building where that high ranking king lived, and slid the book under his door when he was out.

And in front of his door, I put a big box of Frosted Flakes and a banana next to it. You think he even knows what it means?

He's probably going to have an orgasm when he reads that book.

Post Reply