Anyone here from or mess with Back Of The Yards?

RIPBuga #3-6-0
fresh meat

Anyone here from or mess with Back Of The Yards?

Post by RIPBuga #3-6-0 » October 25th, 2015, 10:22 pm

I was with folks from 55th Winchester the other day and he telling me the folks really into it with the lords out there and sh*t I remember when I used to stay out there it was folks beefing with moes and saints mainly cuz the lords wasn't really on nun but I guess some hooks back in the game makin noise anyone got :2cents: to put in on this? A G really curious bout old hood :lol: :lol: :shrug: :tiphat:

Neal
underboss

Re: Anyone here from or mess with Back Of The Yards?

Post by Neal » October 26th, 2015, 9:52 am

Well you remember that shooting that happened on Cornell Square Park, on 51st, a couple summers ago.

Mayor Rahm Emanuel was out of town and he canceled his trip to fly back to Chicago to make announcements about it.

Where shootings between GDs and Stones. But no 1 died, some children got shot.

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » October 26th, 2015, 1:34 pm

RIPBuga #3-6-0 wrote:I was with folks from 55th Winchester the other day and he telling me the folks really into it with the lords out there and sh*t I remember when I used to stay out there it was folks beefing with moes and saints mainly cuz the lords wasn't really on nun but I guess some hooks back in the game makin noise anyone got :2cents: to put in on this? A G really curious bout old hood :lol: :lol: :shrug: :tiphat:
n*ggas LOVE SAYIN HOOK TILL THEY CATCH ONE :whaat:

RIPBuga #3-6-0
fresh meat

Post by RIPBuga #3-6-0 » October 26th, 2015, 5:45 pm

lordmellimelmbauvln wrote:
RIPBuga #3-6-0 wrote:I was with folks from 55th Winchester the other day and he telling me the folks really into it with the lords out there and sh*t I remember when I used to stay out there it was folks beefing with moes and saints mainly cuz the lords wasn't really on nun but I guess some hooks back in the game makin noise anyone got :2cents: to put in on this? A G really curious bout old hood :lol: :lol: :shrug: :tiphat:
Lol it's all love hook :tiphat: :lol:

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » October 26th, 2015, 9:52 pm

360 that's my land.55th n winchester them lords block.I don't k now how u was over there...51st wood Loc City

RIPBuga #3-6-0
fresh meat

Post by RIPBuga #3-6-0 » October 26th, 2015, 10:24 pm

StillOn1 wrote:360 that's my land.55th n winchester them lords block.I don't k now how u was over there...51st wood Loc City
I wasn't on that block my folks was he did say its alot of lords out there tho :shrug:

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » October 27th, 2015, 5:36 pm

Yeah folks better stay low key over there. :2cents: u just said u used to be n the area.foh goofy :whaat:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » October 28th, 2015, 12:16 am

:whaat:

Greenghost2212
superior

Post by Greenghost2212 » October 28th, 2015, 12:18 am

StillOn1 wrote:Yeah folks better stay low key over there. :2cents: u just said u used to be n the area.foh goofy :whaat:

One of the few real folks still on this b*tch what up joe u been cool out there heared it's been a lil spicy.

G Mac
superior

Post by G Mac » October 28th, 2015, 4:50 pm

I'm good ghost.out the way right now.been F*ck*n wit sum broads n louisville .I don't know what dude on.them Cs ain't letting no folks slide over there

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » October 29th, 2015, 6:20 am

lol that brick is false flagging G :lol:

RIPBuga #3-6-0
fresh meat

Post by RIPBuga #3-6-0 » October 29th, 2015, 7:35 am

DoseOfTruth wrote:
Why yo Celtics a$$ tryna get Internet clout? Who you tryna impress lol take that a$$ over to the east coast forum you Don't know nothing bout chicago

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » October 30th, 2015, 11:14 pm

Dose the fakest b*tch on here tryin to blend in by watchin all them chi videos on the net :killself:

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » October 31st, 2015, 5:50 am

Does DoseofTruth actually gets info from YouTube videos?

I wanted to say,

Dosey,

I remember way back you linked me a vid of the gangs in Albany Park, half of it was about kings. And then you said something to me about GDs in around Albany and Argyle I think. And I go, "there's no GDs there."

But weeks or months later, I looked into the gang book, and saw the area was Spanish GDs... so that's what he probably meant.

Now I don't watch YouTube vids so I don't even know if this kind of info you can get from the web. When I watch YouTube vids it's usually cartoons released on DVDs or, pranks people play, i.e., a girl sunbathing at the beach and guys trying to throw a lizard at her, or pour water on.

But Dosey,

You ever been to Chicago? You ever visited. And, you ever lived in Chicago?

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » October 31st, 2015, 7:50 pm

RIPBuga #3-6-0 wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
Why yo Celtics a$$ tryna get Internet clout? Who you tryna impress lol take that a$$ over to the east coast forum you Don't know nothing bout chicago
you probably drop Rakes probably say f*ck Pockettown :lol:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » October 31st, 2015, 8:02 pm

Neal wrote:Does DoseofTruth actually gets info from YouTube videos?

I wanted to say,

Dosey,

I remember way back you linked me a vid of the gangs in Albany Park, half of it was about kings. And then you said something to me about GDs in around Albany and Argyle I think. And I go, "there's no GDs there."

But weeks or months later, I looked into the gang book, and saw the area was Spanish GDs... so that's what he probably meant.

Now I don't watch YouTube vids so I don't even know if this kind of info you can get from the web. When I watch YouTube vids it's usually cartoons released on DVDs or, pranks people play, i.e., a girl sunbathing at the beach and guys trying to throw a lizard at her, or pour water on.

But Dosey,

You ever been to Chicago? You ever visited. And, you ever lived in Chicago?
yup I used to live closed to where John Wayne Gacy was catching lil boys lackin in the field on that side of the River it was a scary time my father almost got robbed on the South Side you know that trick where two n*ggas try to clean ya windows and they stand in front my daddy friend had to run them over or at least try to Ram them to get out of the way other wise we be a Stain I seen Latin Kings at Six Flags rocking Black and Gold Nikes and Laker Jerseys saw Vice Lords too as well as some GDz in black and Blue Clothes with the Black Flags around the time Jeezy got on I don't pay attention to these goofy n*ggas that try to pretend they live on the South Side repping PaxTown talking Mad Reckless about me I live in Boston Mass now but in the 90s and 2000s I lived in WI Milwaukee and Chicago IL in the Suburbs my daddy had to move away and he worked in Rockford IL then moved to Milwaukee then got transferred to Boston Mass so I been everywhere I don't try to pretend you should work for the CPD you be really good at catching them Latin Kings lackin and you would help your own community and women love a man in uniform it would gain the self confidence you lack and you have alot of knowledge about Gangs you could do some damage on these streets instead of handing out Books that people in the community already know about its only gonna hurt you those Kings are on you and trust me the Latin Kings in Mass or Chicago Or CT or NYC they don't play your playing with fire and Im a Bit Concerned

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » October 31st, 2015, 8:04 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:Dose the fakest b*tch on here tryin to blend in by watchin all them chi videos on the net :killself:
LKK

chitowntdawg
boss

Post by chitowntdawg » October 31st, 2015, 8:26 pm

You wrote a whole school essay :facepalm: .....guess what though.... nobody believe yo b*tch a$$ still

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » October 31st, 2015, 8:29 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:You wrote a whole school essay :facepalm: .....guess what though.... nobody believe yo b*tch a$$ still
leave neal alone :lol:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » October 31st, 2015, 8:30 pm

chitowntdawg wrote:You wrote a whole school essay :facepalm: .....guess what though.... nobody believe yo b*tch a$$ still
was I talking to you No Go Away >_>