hardest whiteboy you know

IG Belden
corporal

hardest whiteboy you know

Post by IG Belden » October 16th, 2015, 6:19 pm

Only minorities answer please. I knew a whiteboy in koz park like 5 years ago who was str8 crazy. Some of the sh*t he did especially after school was ruthless even for chi. He was a oa but idk what happened to him. What about yall. You got any crazy whiteboy stories?

White-Zulu
sergeant

Re: hardest whiteboy you know

Post by White-Zulu » October 16th, 2015, 6:53 pm

IG Belden wrote:Only minorities answer please. I knew a whiteboy in koz park like 5 years ago who was str8 crazy. Some of the sh*t he did especially after school was ruthless even for chi. He was a oa but idk what happened to him. What about yall. You got any crazy whiteboy stories?
:comeon: :foh: :killself:

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » October 16th, 2015, 9:34 pm

You know the saying in Chicago eveyr gang got a crazy whiteboy. All they join now is latin mobs since the white mobs lost that war years ago. They got to prove themselves even more

AP_Mastermind
sergeant

Post by AP_Mastermind » October 16th, 2015, 10:35 pm

slim jesus

southboi
captain

Post by southboi » October 18th, 2015, 2:09 am

I knew a white mc back in the day a real life dee boo lol known foe jackin fools he got locked and set up a deal wit sum SD, so him and aother guy I know got sum sdz for a bunch of water and weed and the dz ended up callin the cops on em lol real talk he still around

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » October 18th, 2015, 5:37 am

IG Belden wrote:Only minorities answer please. I knew a whiteboy in koz park like 5 years ago who was str8 crazy. Some of the sh*t he did especially after school was ruthless even for chi. He was a oa but idk what happened to him. What about yall. You got any crazy whiteboy stories?
im Native American but I got to say Thug Life from the Satan Disciples RIP

IG Belden
corporal

Post by IG Belden » October 18th, 2015, 1:43 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:

That mother fucker wasnt hard he was just crazy. Dudes dont know he used to rotate in hp every now and then. I wasnt there to see it but I heard them haddon nd washtenaw snakes beat him with his own leg once. Another time them black yaks busted his ribs. He aint hard he just talk alot. He got heart but bit off more than he could chew

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » October 18th, 2015, 3:37 pm

IG Belden wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:

That mother fucker wasnt hard he was just crazy. Dudes dont know he used to rotate in hp every now and then. I wasnt there to see it but I heard them haddon nd washtenaw snakes beat him with his own leg once. Another time them black yaks busted his ribs. He aint hard he just talk alot. He got heart but bit off more than he could chew
you left out the part where I heard the Almighty Bishops blew off his knee with the shotgun he kinda like Johnny Gat from Saints Row :lol:
whats the story on this BD or King Cobra I heard from 600 Chaboki his name I think he is Arab or Latino or something I think he just traps for a living
Snowball that white boy GD from Tay City I don't know if he did any dirt he looks really small
Stitches I think he is Cuban or Puerto Rican but this ones might interest you I heard this dude is plugged with the Imperial Gangsters from Florida or he hangs around them

Foreigner
prospect

Post by Foreigner » October 18th, 2015, 5:55 pm

DoseOfTruth wrote:
your not no native :killself:

MILROCKZ
prospect

Post by MILROCKZ » October 19th, 2015, 12:40 am

In the Milwaukee gang scene I think it's one of those White Latin Kings who got RICO indicted in 1997 and 2005.
Either Jordan Mueller who shot and killed a former king in a barbershop chair like Albert Anastasia and killed two other rivals, Or two White 23rd Street Latin Kings Squirt Guns or Tommy Gunz.

MAFIAOSOCRAZY
underboss

Post by MAFIAOSOCRAZY » October 22nd, 2015, 9:13 am

hardest white boy i know is dead, CVL fluid UNO, Milwaukee, Wisconsin... went to go shoot a n*gga crib up and got shot in the face last year B.I.P lil bro FLUID

HoodProphet
boss

Post by HoodProphet » October 22nd, 2015, 10:59 am

Mafiaoso, them Bucks going to be nasty this year bro :2cents:

SolidT15th
colonel

Post by SolidT15th » October 22nd, 2015, 4:32 pm

Bruh I always wondered how Uno went out ...was in rotation wit come fluids from the sip n they started talking bout the bro UNo to me bc I'm Italian also ...heard he was well respected and put on for the nation ...rip to that brother

Neal
underboss

Post by Neal » October 25th, 2015, 9:53 am

I knew a White IG who's bout 49 now, name James but goes by Rat.

He said back in the day, his territory was at Armitage and Kimball, and to join his mob, you had to do a "walk-on" shooting. You had to put a bullet in order to join. And that back in the day, they'd question people walking around who they be with.

MILROCKZ
prospect

Post by MILROCKZ » October 25th, 2015, 12:27 pm

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » October 25th, 2015, 4:08 pm

Foreigner wrote:
DoseOfTruth wrote:
your not no native :killself:
im guessing your American too :lol:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » October 25th, 2015, 4:09 pm

HoodProphet wrote:Mafiaoso, them Bucks going to be nasty this year bro :2cents:
Go Bucks :tiphat:

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » October 25th, 2015, 4:10 pm

thats Thug Life RIP

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » October 31st, 2015, 1:32 am

I know 2 of the hardest white boys on them streets. ...
the 1st one grew up on my block when I was like 14 &he was 8 &his name was red B who eventually grew up with always following me and having many great rock fights in the alleys with the old school metal garbage can lids as shields in the great oakdale st. vs George st battles of the early 90s.
he eventually became a Latin brother while I was on a 10 month battle with crook county locked up and then in his 20s became one of the most respected brothers in the hood and had great hands boxing in golden gloves for saint Anthony's on Addison but got locked up for something he didn't do and never snitched when the flakes blamed him.
the other white brother I met when I bought my house in Berwyn he grew up with some hard core 26 &was always fighting the Latino finballs at Morton h.s and he was my neighbor and eventually became my best man at my wedding and now works construction with me he a money maker and has hands on him ...his only flaw is he sucks at driving cause he always crash his cars within 3 months. ..........free Red B...Amor

Allinyourhood
underboss

Post by Allinyourhood » October 31st, 2015, 1:35 am

Also Pollack bob from the Gaylord from Kilburn park...the n*ggas was love Kevin 6'4 smashing n*ggas and was they chief.