if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

backintheday
colonel

Re: if a Outlaw MC member was locked up in a Chicago Prison

Post by backintheday » August 17th, 2015, 10:03 pm

id guess that yeah they'd ride out with each other based off race.

I ain't never seen it and don't know if there enough Angels in IDOC for them to be in that situation. The only Angels I thought was in Illinois is in Rockford. Most times we hear about Angels gettin locked up out here is on the fed side... I'd guess it's the same demo for the Outlaws.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » August 18th, 2015, 9:00 pm

backintheday wrote:id guess that yeah they'd ride out with each other based off race.

I ain't never seen it and don't know if there enough Angels in IDOC for them to be in that situation. The only Angels I thought was in Illinois is in Rockford. Most times we hear about Angels gettin locked up out here is on the fed side... I'd guess it's the same demo for the Outlaws.
thats Insane they hate eachother guts they got a war they had for years and years sh*t makes you scratch your head sometimes

backintheday
colonel

Post by backintheday » August 18th, 2015, 9:36 pm

That sh*t popped off in Rockford back in the early 90's. The Angels and Outlaws had a long standing agreement or some sh*t about the Angels not crossing the Mississippi into Illinois. When the Henchmen out here flipped Angel, the Outlaws came in and killed the P. Back in the day the Angels/henchmen clubhouse was on the corner of Central and state street.... Mid hood, worst corner in town. Meeting point of GD and Vice Lords hoods. The only safe spot around that corner was f*ck em' up chucks barber shop right next to they clubhouse... Them Angels sold that joint to the city and the city eminent domained the sh*t out that corner.

CryBabyAssNigga
superior

Post by CryBabyAssNigga » August 18th, 2015, 9:38 pm

backintheday wrote:That sh*t popped off in Rockford back in the early 90's. The Angels and Outlaws had a long standing agreement or some sh*t about the Angels not crossing the Mississippi into Illinois. When the Henchmen out here flipped Angel, the Outlaws came in and killed the P. Back in the day the Angels/henchmen clubhouse was on the corner of Central and state street.... Mid hood, worst corner in town. Meeting point of GD and Vice Lords hoods. The only safe spot around that corner was f*ck em' up chucks barber shop right next to they clubhouse... Them Angels sold that joint to the city and the city eminent domained the sh*t out that corner.
were they known for wacking other Chicago Mobs the Outlaws or they stuck to their own bidness

AllidoisFIN
captain

Post by AllidoisFIN » August 19th, 2015, 12:30 pm

Royals ain't even wanted by the 6 now. I guess the 1% can start building with them and NS's lol